Winter pelts?

Caledonian

Nope I'm all mint all the time I do however become grumpier 

A sona that changes with the seasons seems like something either a person person with a lot if disposable income or an artist could really do 

15 minutes ago, Joel said:

Nope I'm all mint all the time I do however become grumpier 

A sona that changes with the seasons seems like something either a person person with a lot if disposable income or an artist could really do 

Hm... Well i was thinking a lot of animals change in look in winter. Getting a lighter or thicker pelt and such. 

I personally have Dalzell's wool thicken up to shearing season after which he is basically bald (he might be seen wearing shirts on cold days in this season) and then the wool grows back gradually.  

He may choose to deconstruct his fur coat to recover its proteins when travelling through space in an unsophisticated craft. That way he doesn't have to change the airfilters so often. Sometimes also for other low-resource environments or where he doesn't have need of its social functions.

Though, he doesn't need the fur for survial or comfort, he generally likes the fluffy look.

My fursona's coat grows a little longer when it's cold. Especially around the neck and shoulders. More depends on the climate than the season, however. His species evolved to handle rapid fluctuations in temperature. The only downside is frequent shedding.

• 2 weeks later...

My fursona is a whitetail deer. Typically their coats would change from a bright tan to a fluffy mousey brown with the seasons change. In the spring / summer Moth is a honey-colored, almost palomino shade and in the winter she has more of an auburn tint like the hair on the top of her head.

Edited by paroapockinroo