Jump to content
Teto

[Closed] I'll Draw People

Recommended Posts

@FenrirDarkWolf @Endless/Nameless

I'm back, I don't forget. Fenrir is maybe close. Endless, I did 3 of you because your character is more up to interpretation.

tumblr_oa2rmt3WuT1v9oacko1_1280.jpg

Endie/Namie, I kept thinking of Andy Warhol when I was looking at your refs

609.jpg

 

+Rabbit Head, if you're reading this, I'll do yours once I've managed to get the character down. She's not fitting a neutral pose, so I'll be playing around a while.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Teto said:

@FenrirDarkWolf @Endless/Nameless

I'm back, I don't forget. Fenrir is maybe close. Endless, I did 3 of you because your character is more up to interpretation.

That's a neat interpretation!! :3

Thankies.

6 hours ago, Teto said:

Endie/Namie, I kept thinking of Andy Warhol when I was looking at your refs

609.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg
pfft he ain't got nothing on me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HMU for another one, even if I've tried already. I'll try do good.

(I'm ignoring outstanding requests since this is old)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a unique batch of traditional artwork, Teto! If you're still looking for something to draw, I'd like to offer up my character if that's alright. :) 

 

She's a happy-go-lucky of sorts & very energetic!

image.jpeg

 

Thanks for the opportunity if you choose to doodle her! :P 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17-10-2016 at 4:24 PM, Teto said:

HMU for another one, even if I've tried already. I'll try do good.

(I'm ignoring outstanding requests since this is old)

okay.

 

you can pick one (or more, or none) of these!

wanderlust the kangaroo

IMG-20160713-WA0006.jpeg

Dalzell Caledon Wynde-Shiere, the blackface sheep

2016-07-13-21-58-36.jpg

Calder Eachan Dunn, the each uisge
CAM01637.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooooo, yes please! (If you have time and are still taking requests). The only art I have is my profile picture :/ Hope it's enough :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I swear I'm actually doing these. I've just spent the last week or so pissing about with digital, doing studies, and not paying attention. But I'm confident enough with cat noses now to do @Vitaly

Critiques encouraged. It might not even be a convincing cat face for whatever reason, and that's a point I want to get good at. Colouring I've never really practiced, so the coat is super basic (and looks like a dressing gown lmao). Any comments on that would be especially rad.

 

tumblr_ofrv7q51hT1v7tn2oo1_540.png

tumblr_ofrv7q51hT1v7tn2oo2_540.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2016 at 1:29 AM, Moogle said:

Such a unique batch of traditional artwork, Teto! If you're still looking for something to draw, I'd like to offer up my character if that's alright. :) 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

She's a happy-go-lucky of sorts & very energetic!

image.jpeg

 

 

Thanks for the opportunity if you choose to doodle her! :P 

 

Still here, still doing this!

People are hard to draw, so this one took a while before I hit the right stride. Not a super fun pose, but at least I got the body in lmao.

Hope you enjoy it a little, even though I feel it isn't quite so unique :)

 

tumblr_ogk8t0yWHf1v9oacko1_1280.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Teto PRECIOUSNESS x1000! Holy gosh Teto, you vastly underestimate your skill if you think this piece isn't unique. I'm seriously so happy right now and just adore your style.. RAH~ Thank you so much, ye' kind soul! <3 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 7:22 PM, Caledonian said:

Dalzell Caledon Wynde-Shiere, the blackface sheep

Calder Eachan Dunn, the each uisge

Here's a couple of goofy icons for them

5YcX1YN.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2016 at 11:30 AM, Skyra said:

Oooooo, yes please! (If you have time and are still taking requests). The only art I have is my profile picture :/ Hope it's enough :) 

 

09Skyra.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2016 at 5:10 PM, Clapperson said:

It's cool seeing how you've progressed! May I offer one?

This guy's my panther sona!

did a few wee doodles, trying things out. Cats are still a bit difficult, these veer into hyena/generic woof territory, and getting the 'character' of the character down as well. Still got my limited range of faces and poses holding me back.

161230-3.jpg

The closest I got to drawing a cat person face was when I was drawing a dog, on the right below:

 

C05GShQXgAEU2NB.jpg

!!!!

That's me all caught up! If anybody wants one, or even another one on top of something earlier, drop a message here. For the extra challenge, give me some direction for drawing the character, so I can avoid repeating myself too much. Even if it's just an emoticon for me to interpret.

And if anybody does Twitter and wants to help me sell out for followers/see some other stuff I draw for other people, I'm here: https://twitter.com/gorgeouswolve

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this character if you feel like drawing him. As for direction, maybe something with alchemy?

1476142979.direnewt_naga3.png

But if anyone posts a request after me and hasn't had one drawn for them yet, please draw them first!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Saxon said:

@Teto I don't think clapperson will ever see that, because he hasn't been active in over a month.

Thought the same of Skyra, but they were back. I don't mind too much anyway, they'll see it or they won't. No bother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 6:23 AM, Kosha said:

I'm up. Draw me doing something evil.

Had a go at this one. Dragons/general lizards are hard, so I've got a few. Full body poses are still pretty new to me, so I don't like them as much as my typical bust drawings, but hey ho, here it is.

I decided that him making efforts to corrupt his niece by encouraging her to be a Dragon Punk (through gifting her embroidered leather jackets) was evil enough for me.

 

0101-Kosha.jpg

 

Also here's a file from me trying to figure out how to draw dragons (before I compromised and went with the above)

 

3104-kosha.jpg

Hope it's cool either way. I def enjoyed having a go at an actual pose for once at least. Thanks for the character!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kosha said:

@Teto Thanks a lot! Would you mind if I uploaded those to my FA account?

Sure thing! Glad you like it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 8:28 AM, Newt said:

I have this character if you feel like drawing him. As for direction, maybe something with alchemy?

But if anyone posts a request after me and hasn't had one drawn for them yet, please draw them first!

This one was okay. Another try at doing a nice little concept-driven piece, this time with more thumbnailing and better attempts at composition. Snakes are fun to draw in abstract, at least.

First, Snake doodles:

 

0402-Newt.jpg

Second, 4 levels of overworking what I ended up doing:

 

0404-Newt.jpg

Third, all the thumbnails for that:

 

0403-Newt.jpg

 

If you, or anybody else, want these in better quality I can upload them somewhere else as PNGs or something (edit: actually they look okay if you click the image to see the full version). Just message me in this thread or wherever. All of these are meant to be 2100px wide.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2016 at 11:42 PM, RTDragon said:

Alright here's a simple ref of my character since these are sketches there's no need for color references.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17179099/

Well hope you have fun with it. If you want to do an art trade then let me know.

I forgot about this one. I skipped you almost a year ago because you hadn't been around for a month. Looking at your activity lately though, I'm guessing you're actually logged in as invisible a lot of the time? So since I have no other requests, I thought I should go back and do one for you! I had a go at the kind of style I was doing back when you made the request, since it seemed Cale's drawing was what got your interest. Had a look at various references for yours and came up with this:

0505-RTDragon.jpg

Hope you like it! I left all the sketch lines and process stuff in because I wanted to distract from my shoddy colouring job. I can get rid of them if you fancy though.

 

Anybody else care to make another request? Or a first? I'm reaching for things to draw right now, and tbh I don't give a shit about my own characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a manimal you can draw, if you are so inclined

ref_sheet_censored.png

doin some kinda gay shit, or whatever you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Teto said:

Anybody else care to make another request? Or a first? I'm reaching for things to draw right now, and tbh I don't give a shit about my own characters.

I always have more requests but i barely dare ask anymore.

Do you do humans/humanoids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Teto said:

I forgot about this one. I skipped you almost a year ago because you hadn't been around for a month. Looking at your activity lately though, I'm guessing you're actually logged in as invisible a lot of the time? So since I have no other requests, I thought I should go back and do one for you! I had a go at the kind of style I was doing back when you made the request, since it seemed Cale's drawing was what got your interest. Had a look at various references for yours and came up with this:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

0505-RTDragon.jpg

 

Hope you like it! I left all the sketch lines and process stuff in because I wanted to distract from my shoddy colouring job. I can get rid of them if you fancy though.

 

Anybody else care to make another request? Or a first? I'm reaching for things to draw right now, and tbh I don't give a shit about my own characters.

Yeah i am mostly invisible often. Though wow i really like how you use references. and i don't mind drawing something for you in return. I need to practice for the new year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Caledonian said:

I always have more requests but i barely dare ask anymore.

Do you do humans/humanoids

Could be a good change of pace, actually. And in fact yes, now I think about it, I did that one for Moogle. Drawing people is a welcome change because I don't have to figure out animal skulls every time.

36 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

Yeah i am mostly invisible often. Though wow i really like how you use references. and i don't mind drawing something for you in return. I need to practice for the new year.

Yeah sure that sounds like a bit of fun. I've got this one character I've been using right now for the sake of avatars; basically a kind of springer spaniel type thing. 

See: Avatar, and some other doodles I've done:

C05GH_4WQAEwDj4.jpg

C05GJzWWEAAM1ii.jpg

C05GShQXgAEU2NB.jpg

There's not much gone into it yet. Just a kind of place holder character. Do whatever you like with him, if you fancy drawing one in return!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zerig said:

I got a manimal you can draw, if you are so inclined

doin some kinda gay shit, or whatever you want

Took "doing something gay", thought of RuPaul's Drag Race, and remembered this idea I had a while back. In my own furry-world canon, non-typical colouring is achieved through makeup and dye, like in the Real World. Like those neon folk are just club kids who spend a couple hours running glow paint through their hair before going out. So I figured a good response would be your character doing his makeup in the morning.

For the sake of transparency, I used this photo as a base, to help me with the pose. Meaning there wasn't as much challenge as I'd like to think there was. I figure this method is good for now while I my skill with anatomy is insufficient. Still toying with techniques. Also mirrors are hard.

dBlBF7S.png

 

0602-zerig.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teto said:

Took "doing something gay", thought of RuPaul's Drag Race, and remembered this idea I had a while back. In my own furry-world canon, non-typical colouring is achieved through makeup and dye, like in the Real World. Like those neon folk are just club kids who spend a couple hours running glow paint through their hair before going out. So I figured a good response would be your character doing his makeup in the morning.

For the sake of transparency, I used this photo as a base, to help me with the pose. Meaning there wasn't as much challenge as I'd like to think there was. I figure this method is good for now while I my skill with anatomy is insufficient. Still toying with techniques. Also mirrors are hard.

  Reveal hidden contents

0602-zerig.jpg

that is pretty gay thank you

tho for his face there'd already be a black mask before the makeup

also I appreciate that you pretty much did double work drawing him twice with the mirror and all

you're a good

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2017 at 6:14 PM, Teto said:

 

Yeah sure that sounds like a bit of fun. I've got this one character I've been using right now for the sake of avatars; basically a kind of springer spaniel type thing. 

See: Avatar, and some other doodles I've done:

  Hide contents

C05GH_4WQAEwDj4.jpg

C05GJzWWEAAM1ii.jpg

C05GShQXgAEU2NB.jpg

There's not much gone into it yet. Just a kind of place holder character. Do whatever you like with him, if you fancy drawing one in return!

I'm on it need to do more sketches anyhow more fun than colored pictures.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2017 at 9:50 AM, Caledonian said:

I Rangvaldr Cognozzle, rock gnome, tinkerer, thief.

Carries tinker and thieves tools, a blowgun, a dagger and bagpipes.

If you like you can draw him using any of these items 

I did some traditional drawings of him and then forgot about the specifications of items, so I did some other, lesser, drawings too. I made him fantastically tall for a gnome, but big bodies are just another habit to get in line.

OH, and I forgot to clarify what the poses were. The bigger one is an attempt at him cleaning his thieves tools, and the others are. I guess he's holding a dagger, more or less. And bagpipes. 

 

tumblr_ojfk3hChwC1v7tn2oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojfk3hChwC1v7tn2oo1_1280.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

This looks like fun! How about something with labcoat and tie.

spoilered for the size of the image ref

Back to profile shots & some more stylised body doodles. Today is big eye day because I realised faces are more fun with bigger eyes.

IMG_20170108_002405_090.jpgIMG_20170108_002348_103.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saxon said:

Can I put forward my new huskerdeer character?

Had a couple goes, but is there anything in particular you'd like me to try, or a style I've exhibited here that you'd like me to aim for? Doodling profiles and going my own way is nice, but it's good fun to attempt specific concepts, even if I don't always hit the mark.

Anyway, some traditional doodles trying to interpret the hybrid.

 

IMG_20170108_022220_397.jpg

 

And, as a reference to your user title, your blocky, swolenado alternative character asks a question regarding his casting in the Christmas play.

 

IMG_20170108_022202_844.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Teto said:

Had a couple goes, but is there anything in particular you'd like me to try, or a style I've exhibited here that you'd like me to aim for? Doodling profiles and going my own way is nice, but it's good fun to attempt specific concepts, even if I don't always hit the mark.

Anyway, some traditional doodles trying to interpret the hybrid.

  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20170108_022220_397.jpg

 

And, as a reference to your user title, your blocky, swolenado alternative character asks a question regarding his casting in the Christmas play.

  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20170108_022202_844.jpg

0505-RTDragon.jpg

I like the style in this image a lot.

And the second sketch you did cracks me up!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I like the style in this image a lot.

And the second sketch you did cracks me up!

I can try and replicate it, it'll at least be interesting to see if I can even figure out what I did there. Is it the greater attention to anatomical detail and limited stylisation? 
And is there any particular pose I should aim for? Any specific clothes you'd see your person wearing, or not, as may be the case?

Thinking back on an old conversation we had about postmodern art one time (at least I think it was you), I'm imaging your character being told off by a curator for sitting on the chair of "One and Three Chairs" by Joseph Kosuth, and shouting "If I'm not allowed to sit on it, it's not a chair!"
I like the joke at least, even if I don't try it for your character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Teto said:

I can try and replicate it, it'll at least be interesting to see if I can even figure out what I did there. Is it the greater attention to anatomical detail and limited stylisation? 
And is there any particular pose I should aim for? Any specific clothes you'd see your person wearing, or not, as may be the case?

Thinking back on an old conversation we had about postmodern art one time (at least I think it was you), I'm imaging your character being told off by a curator for sitting on the chair of "One and Three Chairs" by Joseph Kosuth, and shouting "If I'm not allowed to sit on it, it's not a chair!"
I like the joke at least, even if I don't try it for your character.

I think clothes on furries is weird, so butt naked lol. And that sounds good. Maybe you could refer to the 'thinker' for the sitting pose as inspiration?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I think clothes on furries is weird, so butt naked lol. And that sounds good. Maybe you could refer to the 'thinker' for the sitting pose as inspiration?

That works. Clothes are a massive copout anyway, so that's a different kind of challenge. I'll jump on it tomorrow, I look forward to it!

 

edit: Now that I think on it, I won't do the chair joke for this one. Your mention of The Thinker got me on another train of thought for what I'll do.

The problem with the joke about the chair is that it actually lends validity to the artwork, because then you're making something interesting out of the idea of defining objects by their function. Like One and Three Chairs as a thinking point is just a grindstone for contemplating definition, which shit like that always is. Sure there's the "this is not a pipe" painting, but that only offers one form to get fucked up thinking about, whereas One and Three Chairs offers 3, with different capacities for presence and function, and thus more layers of abstraction to consider. The frustrating thing is that no matter how little skill there is in it, it's insistently relevant. Nevermind.

If/when I do a comic making the joke, the 1st 4 panels will be the joke, and the next 16 pages will be the resulting mental breakdown as the comic becomes more and more abstract as it's form and structure degrade into nothingness until the final page is a black swirl with the words NO RELIEF printed in red.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Teto said:

Back to profile shots & some more stylised body doodles. Today is big eye day because I realised faces are more fun with bigger eyes.

 

  Hide contents

IMG_20170108_002405_090.jpgIMG_20170108_002348_103.jpg

 

Thanks! These look great! So cute

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...