[Closed] I'll Draw People

Teto

On 1/8/2017 at 1:16 AM, Saxon said:

Can I put forward my new huskerdeer character?

Reveal hidden contents

1483821824.fallowfox_huskedeer3_cropped.

Anatomy's not my strongest suit, so this Thinker-inspired response is kind of more along the lines of a study, really. Since I legitimately just drew the statue a bunch of times and tacked your character's head on one of them. Fantastic practice though, and I quite like the look of the result, even if it's not super creative or inspired. I could do another though, maybe more of a chest-up portrait with an interest in getting some hand pose practice in. If you've got a good idea for that, I'd absolutely have a go with that, too. I enjoy your character.

2201-saxon.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 0:19 AM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Draw a goat screaming at its reflection

I am so over reflections, but I'll absolutely use this as an excuse to draw a goat in the current style I'm enjoying right now, after returning to the style of some doodles I did a while back.

2602-Goat.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Teto, I don't want you to draw my character, because you will never be able to top the drawing you have already done for my character. I just wanted to say that you are doing a great job and I am glad you are keeping up with your art.

TetoRobbie.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SirRob said:

Hi Teto, I don't want you to draw my character, because you will never be able to top the drawing you have already done for my character. I just wanted to say that you are doing a great job and I am glad you are keeping up with your art.

TetoRobbie.png

hahaha oh my god end me. Feeling like that was done with either my mouse or trackpad. And if it was with my tablet (which I still use) it was before I realised I hadn't installed it correctly and it worked like shit. Blast from the past though for real.

On 1/26/2017 at 5:31 AM, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Tetooo (I always want to say your name in a dumb Irish accent), since you've drawn Fen, he has obtained a more otter upgrade 0:

Mayhaps, if you feel up to it, you could do something with his newer design? uwu

Kinda basic right now, since I'm mostly just messing around with texture and overlays and stuff. It's a lot of fun. If you can think of a cool pose, I can come back to you again later to do a more substantial thing.

2903-Fen.jpg

The most fun part of all this is pretending I'm andy warhol in photoshop

2903-Fen2.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Teto said:

Kinda basic right now, since I'm mostly just messing around with texture and overlays and stuff. It's a lot of fun. If you can think of a cool pose, I can come back to you again later to do a more substantial thing.

Reveal hidden contents

2903-Fen.jpg

The most fun part of all this is pretending I'm andy warhol in photoshop

so cute and ottery ;u; I enjoy this many gifs of Fen colours, I'm so gay, that I radiate the rainbow I guess xP

every pose I can think of is something colorguard/winterguard related like these (1) (2) (3)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tyranno said:

Teto - did you not notice my request? Not being impatient or anything, just making sure

Yeah no worries, I got it. I'm going to be slow on requests while I clean up what I've got in my inbox. Yours is on the checklist too!

Closing requests for now though. I've got maybe 5 requests outstanding, and I want to have a little while where I've got none to think about before I start taking more. I had a dream where I got really worried that I'd missed a request, which is a sign that having it in the back of my mind is actually taking a small toll on me, haha. I'll fulfill requests for Tyranno and Fenrir here, 1 person on Twitter, and 2 people on Telegram, and then I'll take the break.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2017 at 6:24 PM, Tyranno said:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21892114/

Top one (which is right, because I couldn't get it in landscape

Tyrannosauruses are a bit funny and I didn't have much to go on, so I essentially just drew some more lizard faces? Not sure what sort of style or build you'd go for with an anthro form, but if you fancy making any more suggestions, I'm happy to do some more on this character. I like that big blocky face, so consider your request still open. If making an anthro character is what you fancy, I'm interested in working with you on it.

1202-Tyranno.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Teto said:

Tyrannosauruses are a bit funny and I didn't have much to go on, so I essentially just drew some more lizard faces? Not sure what sort of style or build you'd go for with an anthro form, but if you fancy making any more suggestions, I'm happy to do some more on this character. I like that big blocky face, so consider your request still open. If making an anthro character is what you fancy, I'm interested in working with you on it.

Reveal hidden contents

1202-Tyranno.png

That certainly is a very surprising and generous offer, however, Adaquin made an anthro form for Tyranno a few years ago. 

• Like 1