Rate the Song Above You!!

Sutekh_the_Steak

I've actually been meaning to listen to more Waits; I love his album Closing Time, but I'm not quite sure what to make of his other stuff... But I'm sure it'd grow on me.

As far as that song, I'll have to give it 5/10 cuz I kinda love it and loathe it all at once... It's stuck in my head already

the beginning threw me off but it was much more peaceful as I kept listening. Lyrics are a little jumbled together tbh but hey its a nice melody 6/10

This one is an acquired taste since I didn't like it until the 5th play. This is the sort of epic thing you could play before a game 

1 hour ago, CrazyTundraWolf said:

9/10 , really nice background and the singer sounds good to me. Pity I can't understand it but that might detract from the song, I don't know.

Rough translation of the chorus:

Woe, woe, my heart is heavy,

He is for ever my beloved man (or something like that, my german is rather broken)

His wild rose no longer blooms.

Also skip me!

• Like 1

They managed to make a computerized voice sound nasally and its almost impossible to understand what it is even saying if you don't look at the lyrics.  4/10

This is one of my favorite Rammstein songs for the lyrics.  This video has a translation seriously just read them as you listen to the song.

I don't know what they think they were doing with that voice rather then be purposefully annoying.  If that was there goal they accomplished it with flying colors 2/10

On 3/16/2016 at 9:29 AM, TheGreatFanatic said:

0/10 cuz you're an asshole.

Hey its called rate the song above you not rate the person above you.  Don't hate the player hate the game.