When do you think you'll open for commissions? x3

Can you draw me something? o3o

what do you think of this drawing? oo

are you awak yet? why do you sleep so long? >3<

Come on! Talk to me! Why won't you talk to me? ;3;

Edited by Toshabi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhíulchabán said:

I'm still trying to figure out the exact point of this thread, but I think it will come in time... My guess is someone is harassing poor Toshabi and not respecting their internet-personal-space.

It does sound like that, now would you class that as a being creepy or just a socially inept fan?

Hellow! x3 Hi

How was your day? :3 Good

Traffic alright? Yes

Didya have fun at work? :3 Yes

Oooo what did you do? >3< Hunted for booty

You on break? No duh

How is work going? :3 Fine

Awz, well *cuddles* x3 *Cuddles back* :3

Hope ya'z having a good day x3 You too

Where you now? :3 Your mother's house

Wow, work over already? x3 Yes

Are you driving? :3 No, I is superman I flew

Are you on public transportation? :3 No I just told you I flew

Why do you use public transportation? :3 I don't, STOP ASKING FAYGOT!

is it funz? x3 F U!

I love the train! It goes so fast and its fun x3 Good for you

where are you now? ;3 Home

Whatcha doing at home? :3 Nothing

didya have a fun time at work? o3o KAKAAAWWWWWUSE!

awz, are you gonna eatz? :3 KAAAWWWUSSSE!

whatcha gonna eat? :3 Booty

Did you liek it? x3 ka.....KAAAAAAWWUSSSE!

Aw, your bf is home? :3 I is single :$

You can still chat to me even though he's home, right? ;3 Meybees.... x3

heyz are you two having fun? x3 Wow....you heartless jerk!

What are you two doing? :3 :(.....nothing.....

Nsfw? What's that? :3 Idk but Google is your friend. :)

wow! Are you two happy right now? :3 KAAAWWWWWWWWWWUSSSSSSSSEEEE!!!!11!!!!

*CUDDLES X3* ..........

Hey how come you didn't respond? :3 .............

Hey you there? :3 ............

Come back and tlak to me! Or maybe you just fell asleep x3 zzzzzZZZzzzzzz.....

Hey where are you? :3 Back at your mother's house! >:D

Come back :3 No

Come back :3 No

Talk to me :3 No

Come back :3 NO!

Hey :3 Sup

How long do you normally sleep? :3 5 hours

When are you going to wake up? :3 Idk

Hey :3 Sup faggot

Heeeey! :3 GODAMMIT I ALREADY ASKED YOU WHATS UP?!

imma be up all night! *fails* x3 Oh baby....

When do you think you'll open for commissions? x3 When I'm done with your mother

Can you draw me something? o3o I'll draw your mother like one of my French girls

what do you think of this drawing? oo Eh...

are you awak yet? why do you sleep so long? >3< Ka KAWWWWWWUSSSSEEEE!

Come on! Talk to me! Why won't you talk to me? ;3; ..............BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!!

(There I played your stupid game, where is my cookie?)

44 minutes ago, Azure said:

yeah well youre the one "getting more into the fandumb" so now you realized the full price. brought in on yourself, and the only way to get rid of them is to tell them to an hero

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

AZURE CRACKED THE CODE!

Seriously man FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this fandom and its people. Like, holy fuck. I figured "Hey, I'm gonna be Toshabi nice and see what's up with this fandom. Who knows? Maybe make some furrriends that'll be chill to hang out with". 

Oh. My. FUCKING. ARCEUS! WEEPING JESUS ON A CROSS THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING OBNOXIOUS! And go figure, being an artist with barely any talent is enough to yield you fanboys who will follow your every motion as if it were a legitimate religions. And they they harass you non stop just by throwing them an inch of "Hey you're cool don't be down on yourself :3". 

I had to flee telegram cause I couldn't take it. The autism in this fandom. The amount of people asking me for  free art. The amount of people trying to suck my croc. The amount of sheer stupidity of people who have no mental grasp as to what reality is nor the concept that IM A FUCKING CROC IRL! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH FUCK THESE SHITTY PEOPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I;m still going to blfc and MFF with my bf, but I'm going to punch furries in the windpipe whilst trying to enjoy it. >:[

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MuttButt said:

This is why I'm always afraid of trying to make friends with artists, cuz I'm worried that they'll just think I'm trying to brown nose them for art, lmao

It doesn't help when you use the words "Can you draw me something x3", 

@6tails Yeah, I've been called by Mexico quite a few times. Goddam people I don't speak spanish. UGH! 

Just now, Toshabi said:

It doesn't help when you use the words "Can you draw me something x3"

Wow, I guess somehow I figured those types would be more subtle.

I guess the scenario that usually goes through my head is that they see a note from me or whatever and immediately think "This total stranger just contacted me out of the blue on FA. What reason could they possibly have to make nice with me except to try and curry my favor and earn free art?"

Just now, MuttButt said:

Wow, I guess somehow I figured those types would be more subtle.

I guess the scenario that usually goes through my head is that they see a note from me or whatever and immediately think "This total stranger just contacted me out of the blue on FA. What reason could they possibly have to make nice with me except to try and curry my favor and earn free art?"

Naw naw, I like conversations that involve back and forth conversation, not "LEMME ASK A QUESTION ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU SAY".

Also, they ain't subtle in the fucking least.

YQA3WjV.png

• Like 1

..     ..- ... . -..     - ---     - .... .. -. -.-     - .... .- -     .-     - . .-.. . --. .-. .- --     .-- .- ...     .--- ..- ... -     .- -.     --- .-.. -..     .-- .- -.--     --- ..-.     -.-. --- -. ...- . -.-- .. -. --.     .. -. ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -.     ... - --- .--. -... ..- -     .- ..-. - . .-.     - .... .- -     ..     .-. . .- .-.. .. --.. . -..     - .... .- -     .. - ...     ... --- -- .     -.. ..- -- -...     .. -. - . .-. -. . -     - .... .. -. --.     ... - --- .--. ... ---     -. --- .--     .. --     --. --- .. -. --.     - ---     .-. .- -- -... .-.. .     --- -.     .-.. .. -.- .     --.. . .--. .--. . .-.. .. -.     ... - --- .--. .-.. . .- ...- . ...     .- .-. .     ..-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --.     .- .-.. .-..     .- .-. --- ..- -. -..     .. - ...     - .. -- .     ..     .-- .- ...     --- -.     -- -.--     .-- .- -.--     ... - --- .--. - .... .- -. -.- ...     - ---     -.-- --- ..-     .. --     -- ..- -.-. ....     --- -... .-.. .. --. . -..     ..-. --- .-.     ... ..- -.-. ....     .-     .--. .-.. . .- ... .- -. -     ... - .- -.--     ... - --- .--. -... ..- -     -. --- .--     .. - ...     - .. -- .     ..-. --- .-.     -- .     - ---     --. ---     ... - --- .--.     - .... .     .- ..- - ..- -- -.     -- --- --- -.     .-.. .. --. .... - ...     -- -.--     .-- .- -.--     ... - --- .--. ..-. --- .-.     -. --- .--     ..     ... -- . .-.. .-..     - .... .     .-. .- .. -.     .- -. -..     .-- .. - ....     .. -     .--. .- .. -.     .- -. -..     .. - ...     .... . .- -.. . -..     -- -.--     .-- .- -.--     ... - --- .--. ... --- -- . - .. -- . ...     ..     --. .-. --- .--     ... ---     - .. .-. . -..     -... ..- -     ..     -.- -. --- .--     .. ...- .     --. --- -     --- -. .     - .... .. -. --.     ..     --. --- -     - ---     -.. ---     ... - --- .--. .-. .- -- -... .-.. .     --- -.     .- -. -..     -. --- .-- ...     - .... .     - .. -- .     - .... .     - .. -- .     .. ...     -. --- .--     - ---     ... .. -. --.     -- -.--     ... --- -. --.     ... - --- .--. .. --     --. --- .. -.     .-. --- ..- -. -..     - .... .     .-- --- .-. .-.. -..     ..     --. --- -     - ---     ..-. .. -. -..     -- -.--     --. .. .-. .-..     --- -.     -- -.--     .-- .- -.--     ... - --- .--. .. ...- .     -... . . -.     - .... .. ...     .-- .- -.--     - . -.     -.-- . .- .-. ...     - ---     - .... .     -.. .- -.--     .-. .- -- -... .-.. .     --- -. --. --- - - .-     ..-. .. -. -..     - .... .     --.- ..- . . -.     --- ..-.     .- .-.. .-..     -- -.--     -.. .-. . .- -- ...     ... - --- .--. --. --- -     -. ---     - .. -- .     - ---     ..-. --- .-.     ... .--. .-. . .- -.. .. -.     .-. --- --- - ...     - .... .     - .. -- .     .... .- ...     -.-. --- -- .     - ---     -... .     --. --- -. .     ... - --- .--. .- -. -..     - ---     --- ..- .-.     .... . .- .-.. - ....     .-- .     -.. .-. .- -. -.-     .-     - .... --- ..- ... .- -. -..     - .. -- . ...     .. - ...     - .. -- .     - ---     .-. .- -- -... .-.. .     --- -.     ... - --- .--. -- .. -. . ...     .-     - .- .-.. .     - .... .- -     -.-. .- -. -     -... .     - --- .-.. -..     -- -.--     ..-. .-. . . -.. --- --     ..     .... --- .-.. -..     -.. . .- .-.     ... - --- .--. .... --- .--     -.-- . .- .-. ...     .- --. ---     .. -.     -.. .- -.-- ...     --- ..-.     --- .-.. -.. --··--     .-- .... . -.     -- .- --. .. -.-.     ..-. .. .-.. .-.. . -..     - .... .     .- .. .-. ·-·-·- - .-- .- ...     .. -.     - .... .     -.. .- .-. -.- . ... -     -.. . .--. - .... ...     --- ..-.     -- --- .-. -.. --- .-.     ..     -- . -     .-     --. .. .-. .-..     ... ---     ..-. .- .. .-. -... ..- -     --. --- .-.. .-.. ..- --     .- -. -..     - .... .     . ...- .. .-..     --- -. .     -.-. .-. . .--. -     ..- .--.     .- -. -..     ... .-.. .. .--. .--. . -..     .- .-- .- -.--     .-- .. - ....     .... . .-.     .... . .-.     .... . .-.     -.-- . .- ....     ... - --- .--. --. --- -. -. .-     .-. .- -- -... .-.. .     --- -.     ... .. -. --.     -- -.--     ... --- -. --.     ... - --- .--.     --. --- - - .-     -.- . . .--.     .-     ... . .- .-. -.-. .... .. -.     ..-. --- .-.     -- -.--     -... .- -... -.--     ... - --- .--. --. --- -. -. .-     .-- --- .-. -.-     -- -.--     .-- .- -.--     .-. --- ..- -. -..     - .... .     .-- --- .-. .-.. -..     ... - --- .--.     ..     -.-. .- -. -     ... - --- .--.     - .... .. ...     ..-. . . .-.. .. -.     .. -.     -- -.--     .... . .- .-. - --. --- - - .-     -.- . . .--.     ... . .- .-. -.-. .... .. -.     ..-. --- .-.     -- -.--     -... .- -... -.--     ... - --- .--.     ..     -.-. .- -. ·----· -     ..-. .. -. -..     -- -.--     -... .-.. ..- . -... .. .-. -.. .--- ..- ... -     -.. --- . ... -. -     .... .- ...- .     - .... .     ... .- -- .     .-. .. -. --.     - ---     .. -     -.. --- . ...     .. -

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

wow you are so much more polite to their faces, it's like I don't even -know- you Toshabi :P

Oh trust me, I WANTED to chew this guy's ass off soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. But they're one of my clients best friends sooooooooooo fml. >:[

It's not worth losing sales over.

5 hours ago, 6tails said:

You don't flee Telegram. Your number's been sold. I tried it, used my BF's cell phone. He's suddenly getting inundated with shit calls from random telemarketers. Never had that problem until I tried Telegram.

Stick with the traditional crap that works with the ad-killing multi-client software like Pidgin. AIM/Yahoo/MSN/GTalk/ICQ/etc.

All the new crap coming out is just harvesting your shit and selling it under the guise of security and privacy. Don't be fooled by the marketing.

Is it the same with the PC version?

Because I was just looking into getting that client, so this is heads up is good to know.

Also, in regards to Toshabi's hecklers, don't people generally just make alt accounts for the purpose of peddling art and keep them separate from their social account?

9 hours ago, Toshabi said:

YQA3WjV.png

The cheek of some people, to ask a complete stranger for free art. I don't know you! I'm not gonna invest my time and efforts for the first John Doe that passes by. Also, you've been incredibly polite and patient, quite surprisingly. Personally I would have just replied with a curt ''No'' and be done with it

Furry Fandom Survival Tips

If you tell an artist that their drawings are good, they'll appreciate it so much that they will give you free art

If, after this gesture, they do not draw you free art, they are a cunt and you should call them out in a Furaffinity journal for being mean

Edited by DrDingo
  • Like 2

Yeah... I'm kind of specific about who I talk with from within this fandom.
Actually, I've only ever allowed like 3 people to talk with me that weren't from FAF, and 2 of them I don't talk with anymore at all.

I mean, still never actually been asked for free art. But I guess that's because I don't tend to let those that would ask in the first place even talk to me :v

Edited by Hewge

1 hour ago, Clove Darkwave said:

To be honest and straight-up with you Toshabi, your social media content is kind of why you have this problem.

Man, and the sad part is that I totally recognize that. FFFFFF >:[

Time to just be a showtime kinda guy and cut off contact by severing the head of this furfaggot hydra chat system and be..... EXCLUSIVE!