PuppyMonkeyBaby

DevilishlyHandsome49

51 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

If Mtn Dew wanted to get people's attention with their commercial, they certainly succeeded.

This. I was going to say ''Why would this ever wanna make me buy some MtnDew?'' then I realized that the purpose of an ad can simply be to make people talk about it and not just illustrate a product. ''Exponential advertising'' I call it, which is the most successful kind of ad if you ask me

This is what nuclear weapons were made for. I want this annihilated. 

11 minutes ago, Amiir said:

This. I was going to say ''Why would this ever wanna make me buy some MtnDew?'' then I realized that the purpose of an ad can simply be to make people talk about it and not just illustrate a product. ''Exponential advertising'' I call it, which is the most successful kind of ad if you ask me

You're probably right, but I wonder if this one will actually work for them. I know I sure as hell didn't remember who the ad was for, just the abmomination. 

Three awesome things combined... won't necessarily turn out good :|

3 hours ago, Saxon said:

A slightly less creepy primate advert...I think it is a tarsier? 

That thing's actually kind of cute. Why would I want to eat its eyeballs?

On 2/9/2016 at 11:50 AM, Amiir said:

So technically we're all advertising Mountain Dew at no further cost to them.

Fucking genius.

• Like 1