"How was your day?" Thread

Terminal7

today i won roll-up-the-rim. a free coffee!! that's 2 for the season.

6 hours ago, kazooie said:

i am really pumped for the day you move out & get to have your very own table

my friend is giving me his drafting table and we're going to have a kitchen table. I can't even

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I can officially say, Mondays can sod off.

watch it there garfield

Pretty good so far :T I slept decently despite drinking too much tea and getting horribly sick (this is tru fax!) Basically I tried drinking a ton of my boyfriend's "home brew" for headaches and I ended up inadvertently poisoning myself.

Today I watched Citizen Kane in my comic making class. I had never seen this iconic movie so now at last I can say I had and finally get the "rosebud" references! :U

Then I had fried fish for lunch but it was a little soggy. Eugh.

Now I'm on my shift at the art gallery and nothing much is going on. We just opened up a new exhibition of a local artist who passed away recently. He is totally obsessed with blimps and has them in almost every painting. Over all a really quirky guy, it seems.

After work I have a bunch of homework to do, and I have to go to bed early so I can actually wake up at a decent time and make it to my early morning class :T

I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. This 3-day weekend flew by and was rather poor overall. The only highlights were some fun with fretv and the decent amount of snow we got on Sunday. I even got to use my snowblower for the first time this winter, today. Other than that, it was pretty awful.

Saturday was the worst. I wanted to try something different and go out and about city for once. I never do that and feel like I should at least try once in a while instead of staying at home all the time working on crap. Lacking any really good ideas of what to do, I found some shops and local art galleries I figured I'd try out, scattered about the city. I went to the first cluster of shops and was none too impressed. After about 45 minutes, I left and proceeded to get myself lost trying to make my way to the next set. I wasn't too interested in finding them, so I let myself drive around a bit. Then I got pulled over by a cop and issued a ticket for license plates that were expired. Really, really expired. That, coupled with 3 separate traffic jams, soured my interest in the whole idea and I went back home.

Edited by DrGravitas

Today was a little worse than others. The water pipe broke outside on our street, so we had no water for two days. Since I like to stay clean and always shower after, that meant I couldn't go poo for 2 days. Or shower. But the water is finally back, so the day ended great!

Also, the weather was HORRIBLE! At first it was snow and slush, and with it being a holiday in US, plows were generally not out, so all of downtown was in deep brown sludge. Then the snow turned into rain, and coated EVERYTHING with ice. The trees, the roads, the cars. My car was encased in ice, feeling 500 pounds heavier, and I kept having to switch my climate control to blast hot air at the windshield to melt the ice forming under the wipers. No one wanted to drive today. So it was great, cause I made $165 in 6 hours just Ubering people around.

Also saw a bus slowly skid down a narrow side street right past a STOP sign, so that was cool.

Let's just say my day was shit. Not because of anything happening, but because I decided to look into the past and read a few things. Made me realize how much time I was wasting trying to squeak for oil that I'd never get. 

I finally decided to cry aloud for help and I got less than what I put in. A terrible investment of time and effort. It reminds me of a typical day of school, angering and depressing. Something I can't escape right now and I acknowledge it. Simply, I'm hell bound. 

I warned of this day, many, many times. I've even called on the thousands of black stars to confirm the fall of the Sun. 

Goodbye.

School was alright. Free popcorn is always awesome. Met with dad afterwards for food, then stopped at the library and checked out a bunch of movies. Watched a couple, then had soup for dinner. Afterwards, drove parents to Home Depot to look at remodeling our downstairs bathroom. All in all, an ok day.

• Like 1

Felt good. I had a nice moment with my gf. I felt really masculine today, thats always nice. BOTH my relatives says my voice sounds sick :P I find that kind of funny. My uncle sent me a card and my good friend @Trekkie sent me one too (I have to thank him when I get on skype) No I friggin died laughing/crying when I opened it its just too much that man is a classy, kindhearted soul. I must repay them all back someday.

Small things like that can really turn awful days to good days.