The Above User's Superpower

Astus

17 hours ago, Frig said:

The power to convince me to not put horrible substances in my body by sticking your tongue out at me.

Better than the power to convince you to put horrible substances into your body by sticking his tongue INTO you.

Oh, also, your power. The power to turn tax forms into birthday cards.

The ability to control chaos.

Of course, as soon as he controls chaos, it stops being chaos and he therefore loses control over it again immediately and it goes right back to doing whatever the hell it wants, because it's CHAOS baby! It doesn't GIVE a shit.

Ablity to encrypt information. You scramble a piece of text, on paper or on screen, into an unreadable mess by just thinking about encrypting it and only you know what it means once the message is scrambled. Be wise how you will use your powers...

2 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Ablity to encrypt information. You scramble a piece of text, on paper or on screen, into an unreadable mess by just thinking about encrypting it and only you know what it means once the message is scrambled. Be wise how you will use your powers...

Oa0$hy-@1!;just®~}gg{∆ao569 :V ;)%81

(Skip me)

10 hours ago, Enigma said:

You have the ability to never let go of wood.

F'nar f'nar.

Augmented Husky, you have the ability to make a musical 'Ding' noise every time something significant happens in your life, as if you just levelled up.

• Like 1

has the ability to detach their head from their body without dying. They originally found out about their power when they were five, accidentally doing it at their birthday party their parents and all their friends ran away from them; effectively making Enigma homeless and forced them to fend for themselves as a five year old... which only lasted for two days before some random person brought them to an orphanage where they learned to control their power, deciding to use their power to scare those who thought he was weird.... and so he became the headless horseman... cat... thingy... junk... and scares people to this day.... true story bro