Crash Bandicoot

yell0wf0x

Crash Bandicoot is coming back?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Yes? No? Want?

• Hell yeah!
    • No! I'm a loser! :V

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/02/10/crash-bandicoot-playstation-4-tease/

So is this playstation teasing that crash would be coming to ps4? I personally would want it to happen.  I miss that Bandicoot! 

And I really hope that the IP goes back to naughty dog. Personally I prefer naughty dog doing it rather than activision. 

Edited by yell0wf0x
  • Like 2

Just the mention of Activision reminds me of Pitfall.  I rocked that game and even took a screen shot of my score to mail in for the victory patch.  I still have my original (and functioning) Atari 400 with about 30 games.  I doubt anyone here has even heard about Miner 2049'er 

• 3 months later...

Is Crash Bandicoot even a Sony IP? I distinctly remember playing Spyro Orange (which was a Crash and Spyro crossover game) on the Game Boy Advance. Well, regardless, I'm not too thrilled. Even as a little kid I didn't like Crash games. Played through the entirety of Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Something about them is frustrating to me, and I've never personally cared for it in an aesthetic sense. Seems like there are a lot better, much more free and well-designed platformers out there. 

12 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Is Crash Bandicoot even a Sony IP? I distinctly remember playing Spyro Orange (which was a Crash and Spyro crossover game) on the Game Boy Advance. Well, regardless, I'm not too thrilled. Even as a little kid I didn't like Crash games. Played through the entirety of Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Something about them is frustrating to me, and I've never personally cared for it in an aesthetic sense. Seems like there are a lot better, much more free and well-designed platformers out there. 

Crash is currently owned by Activision

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...