Pignog

Tim Hortons and Bitcoin Megathread

On 11/27/2017 at 12:41 PM, Silo said:

Gee, only if I had two-hundred+ bucks just laying around.

In this world I've found that you can only have one of two things lying around: money, or your ass.

Incidentally, I haven't been to Canada yet :( Maybe spring when flowers bloom in Niagara.

2 hours ago, Rassah said:

In this world I've found that you can only have one of two things lying around: money, or your ass.

Explain my socks lying around my floor then, motherfucker.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Battlechili said:

Some people work hard and still wind up poor. Its not always that simple.

Well, obviously!

@Rassah Hello Rassah, me Rev here, I have a few VERY important questions to ask you. Firstly and most importantly, are you a bitcoin millionaire!? Secondly and second most importantly, how to I turn my fake money into REAL money? Because I might like to do so one day when bitcoin starts to collapse. Yours sincerely, Rev.

• Like 1

man I wish I knew how to get into bitcoin and also have a timemachine to go back to when they were just electric zimbabwean dollars

i could put down a few hundred and come back to 2017 and trade it for truckloads of real money and gold

1 hour ago, Dr. Doggo said:

man I wish I knew how to get into bitcoin and also have a timemachine to go back to when they were just electric zimbabwean dollars

i could put down a few hundred and come back to 2017 and trade it for truckloads of real money and gold

Investing in anything does tend to seem easy of one could only tell their past selves what to do.

But really, right now Bitcoin is in a state of out of control deflation proving how useless it could be as a currency.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Investing in anything does tend to seem easy of one could only tell their past selves what to do.

But really, right now Bitcoin is in a state of out of control deflation proving how useless it could be as a currency.

I'll just wait til it crashes horribly and laugh at all its users and secretly buy some