Tim Hortons and Bitcoin Megathread

Pignog

23 hours ago, #00Buck said:

It's coming to the end of the month. 

Time to start thinking about the next pre-convention meet up.

That way we can plan our con shenanigans.

believe my soon-to-be roommate invited you guys over, this is cool with me and I'll make lasagna or something. I'm also cool with meeting up for noodles and boardgaming afterward -- whichever you guys prefer.

If there are any new faces browsing the thread who are interested in coming out, yes you can all come eat my lasagna, clog my toilet, and otherwise ruin my living space.

Edited by Pignog
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Pignog said:

believe my soon-to-be roommate invited you guys over, this is cool with me and I'll make lasagna or something. I'm also cool with meeting up for noodles and boardgaming afterward -- whichever you guys prefer.

If there are any new faces browsing the thread who are interested in coming out, yes you can all come eat my lasagna, clog my toilet, and otherwise ruin my living space.

I like the Lasagna option. I can bring some board games. That way we are self contained. 

I will bring alcohol if you want. I have a large variety of hard liquor here. Please request your favourites.

Also - I can bring dessert too. Something Italian to go with the Lasagna? 

36 minutes ago, kazooie said:

oh, when is this?

I'm Proposing Saturday, March 12th at 6:00 PM @Pignog's Place. 

If everyone is good with I'll bring myself, dessert, and any requested alcohol. 

Maybe a board game or two. 

33 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

What do you guys even do at these meetups anyways?

Surprisingly most participants are straight so none of the normal furry activities. 

9 minutes ago, kazooie said:

i'm going to a pie swap that Saturday evening unfortunately!

Alright - Maybe Friday, March 11th 6:00 PM?

This will limit my ability to get an awesome dessert. But alcohol is still a go. 

BTW what is a pie swap?

9 minutes ago, kazooie said:

i'm going to a pie swap that Saturday evening unfortunately!

i can do Sunday, though!

Sorry. 

When I read your post I missed the Sunday part. 

Okay. Let's see if Pignog is okay with that. 

Sunday, March 13th at 6PM is the proposed time at Pignog's place. 

Edited by #00Buck

I'll be moving most of my junk in the 12th so the 13th works for me, but I have to be up Monday at like 3am so I'll need y'all out by 9pm or 10pm. Roommate owns Galaxy Trucker. If you're planning on attending and aren't Buck or Kazooie message me or say so below and I'll PM my address.

1 hour ago, PastryOfApathy said:

What do you guys even do at these meetups anyways?

Mostly eat noodle dishes, play boardgames, a few drinks and some conversation.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pignog said:

I'll be moving most of my junk in the 12th so the 13th works for me, but I have to be up Monday at like 3am so I'll need y'all out by 9pm or 10pm. Roommate owns Galaxy Trucker. If you're planning on attending and aren't Buck or Kazooie message me or say so below and I'll PM my address.

Mostly eat noodle dishes, play boardgames, a few drinks and some conversation.

I have to work the next day as well so no worries. 

By car it's probably 15 minutes to my front door at the most. I'm looking forward to galaxy trucker. 

3 hours ago, Pignog said:

Lasagna is still a noodle dish imo

True. 

My roommate just got a game called "Machine of Death" where players basically draw random cards and figure out/execute a convoluted plan to murder some target. There're optional blank cards to create your own targets. Anyway, If we end up playing this at the meet, we should get volunteers from the forum to write up their own target cards.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pignog said:

My roommate just got a game called "Machine of Death" where players basically draw random cards and figure out/execute a convoluted plan to murder some target. There're optional blank cards to create your own targets. Anyway, If we end up playing this at the meet, we should get volunteers from the forum to write up their own target cards.

Sounds like a bad idea.

Let's do it. 

• Like 1

unfortunately in machine of death we can't know ahead of time how the person dies (although eating them might come up as an option). Anyone interested in being an assassination target just needs to write us a paragraph biography that includes:

• their location -- what's a place you frequent, this is where we'll have to kill you
  • what you're doing there -- it can be really mundane or really ridiculous, you could have yourself in a baracaded bunker and make the scenario really hard for us
  • your likes and dislikes, any allergies, diseases, character flaws, etc. -- this is all stuff that could make our job easier or harder depending on the card material we have to work with in the scenario

Anyway, if any of you are interested in being murdered by us, write us up a little biography with the above information. I'll make some little bristol info cards with your avatars on them and post pics gamenight.

• Like 2

Sure, I'll keep it simple.

What I am doing there: 
Turning beer in numerical simulation code

Dislikes: Loud noises, random people

Other notes:
No allergies, paranoid as hell

• Like 1

I did the thing.

What am I doing there?: Out for my morning run

Dislikes: Heights, Busy Places, Conflict

Other Notes: No Allergies, easily jealous, trusting and poor eyesight.

Edited by Revates
  • Like 2

What I am doing there: 
Playing a piano

Likes: dicks, any musical/less-than-musical sound, isolation
Dislikes: large crowds, loud interruptions

Other notes:
No allergies, paranoid, extremely sensitive ears (as in able to detect sounds, not easily receptive to pain)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, evan said:

What I am doing there: 
Playing a piano

Likes: dicks, any musical/less-than-musical sound, isolation
Dislikes: large crowds, loud interruptions

Other notes:
No allergies, paranoid, extremely sensitive ears (as in able to detect sounds, not easily receptive to pain)

Yo Evan. Do you want us to Vore you at the meet up?

You seem pretty tasty. 

what is this gay shit

uhm i guess i'll do this

location: old revolutionary war battlefield/park by the river

what the fuck im there for: taking a walk, prolly

likes: hiking, swallowing dicks, my internet boyfriends evan rev gibby clay and zara, memes, collecting weapons i guess

dislikes: black people, brown people, tan people, red people, yellow people, jews, aliens, extreme heats, liberals, normies, memes,

also im allergic to ibuprofen and walnuts, im extremely unmotivated, and i nap too much

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Zerig said:

what is this gay shit

uhm i guess i'll do this

location: old revolutionary war battlefield/park by the river

what the fuck im there for: taking a walk, prolly

likes: hiking, swallowing dicks, my internet boyfriends evan rev gibby clay and zara, memes, collecting weapons i guess

dislikes: black people, brown people, tan people, red people, yellow people, jews, aliens, extreme heats, liberals, normies, memes,

also im allergic to ibuprofen and walnuts, im extremely unmotivated, and i nap too much

wth zer you broke up with me or something???

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pignog said:

unfortunately in machine of death we can't know ahead of time how the person dies (although eating them might come up as an option). Anyone interested in being an assassination target just needs to write us a paragraph biography that includes:

• their location -- what's a place you frequent, this is where we'll have to kill you
  • what you're doing there -- it can be really mundane or really ridiculous, you could have yourself in a baracaded bunker and make the scenario really hard for us
  • your likes and dislikes, any allergies, diseases, character flaws, etc. -- this is all stuff that could make our job easier or harder depending on the card material we have to work with in the scenario

Anyway, if any of you are interested in being murdered by us, write us up a little biography with the above information. I'll make some little bristol info cards with your avatars on them and post pics gamenight.

Location: Uhhh....a sewer I guess? I dunno if this is supposed to be "in character" or not.

What I'm doing: idk, probably sitting on my garbage chair watching netflix. Maybe I'm also eating doritos and shitposting.

Likes/Dislikes: I like being lazy, my waifu totes 100% real husband, sleeping and calling people gay on the internet. I dislike talking to people, pretentious twats, getting up early and the word 'bungalow'.

Also I have super healing powers now so you nerds can't kill me. Eat shit. jk i luv u

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1

What you're doing there: Posting

Dislikes: Bad posting, puns, bitcoins,

Allergies: Bad posting

Diseases: hypertrichosis, clinical lycanthropy.

Character flaws: Being a furry.

Edited by Zaraphayx
  • Like 3

location -- My house in town, I keep all the doors and windows locked and have a guard dog, as well as very watchful neighbors

what I'm doing --probs baking or sitting in front of the computer

likes -- cartoons, movies, comics, reading, I rarely leave home for anything other than food, college, or watching a movie in theaters. 

dislikes -- loud noises, the dark, authority figures

allergies -- rabbits and eating eel 

character flaws -- depression, anxiety, I'm a people pleaser, and I love attention 

Unless you wanna put brass and me in that scenario in the woods. 

• Like 1

Location: I dunno man I just got here. My feet hurt. Why are you bothering me this is library.

What I'm doing: Really that's none of your business. 

Likes: electronics, knot tying, lock picking, reading, running & hiking.

Allergies: Rabbits, shellfish, bees I think, milk

Character flaws: Paranoia

• Like 1

Sweet, thanks everyone! 10-11 ppl should be more than enough. I'll post a pic of the finished cards next to some timbits and coffee.

16 hours ago, Luca said:

hey is this the thread where I can bitch about Roll up the Rim to win? Because fuck you tim I ain't got shit this time and I DONT WANT YOUR DOUGHNUTS 

Yes you can talk about tims here, yes RUTRTW gets shittier every year. The odds are supposed to be 1 in 9 but I've won like 3 coffees and bought about 500 this month.

2 hours ago, MissFleece said:

location -- My house in town, I keep all the doors and windows locked and have a guard dog, as well as very watchful neighbors

what I'm doing --probs baking or sitting in front of the computer

likes -- cartoons, movies, comics, reading, I rarely leave home for anything other than food, college, or watching a movie in theaters. 

dislikes -- loud noises, the dark, authority figures

allergies -- rabbits and eating eel 

character flaws -- depression, anxiety, I'm a people pleaser, and I love attention 

Unless you wanna put brass and me in that scenario in the woods. 

I'll see if I can swing that scenario somehow. It'd be different from a lot of the stock ones in the game.

• Like 1

hey furrends im at my new place but i aint got no internet. might have internet in a week or something. If anyone wants to join us next Saturday send PMs to

@#00Buck or @kazooie for the date, time, address,questions.

Also, I think I gave you two my phone number in case you need to reach me or my roomie but I've PMed it again in case.

gOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

So you are confirming, for the record, that you do not have a vault of bitcoins?

[moves microphone closer]

I have a digital vault. But it's very tiny. I might be able to fit a toe on top of it, at most.

I'm picking up the vore cake on Friday / Saturday depending on my work schedule. 

BTW most or all of us will be attending Furnal Equinox. 

Some of us will also be attending Comic Con. 

If you will be in Toronto from out of town and want to meet up at either convention post up in the thread.

It would be a unique opportunity. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1