Nickelodeon cancels suddenly shows

Nova

I don't even watch Nickelodion anymore. As an adult, their programs have no appeal to me. The last decent show left was the Avatar series. 

However, I find it to be quite a different case for Cartoon Network. Not everything is good, but there are a few diamonds in the rough at least. I especially love Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and Over The Garden Wall (which is just... a work of art. Period.) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

They need to "randomly" cancel Spongebob.

Spongebob was great until the seasons past the first movie. Stephen Hillenburg didn't want the show to continue past that, and felt the movie was where it should have ended. NAWP, Nick wanted to keep the cash cow around, which is now a dead horse with equally dead writers on staff. I read somewhere that Hillenburg returned to the show, but since I haven't seen anything from season 9 to judge the quality of the episodes following said return. I think it might be too far gone to resurrect the dead sponge.

• Like 2

Just now, Ratmomma said:

Spongebob was great until the seasons past the first movie. Stephen Hillenburg didn't want the show to continue past that, and felt the movie was where it should have ended. NAWP, Nick wanted to keep the cash cow around, which is now a dead horse with equally dead writers on staff. I read somewhere that Hillenburg returned to the show, but since I haven't seen anything from season 9 to judge the quality of the episodes following said return. I think it might be too far gone to resurrect the dead sponge.

Just re-launch it as the adult cartoon that it was originally meant to be :U 

2 minutes ago, Monochromatic-Dragon said:

Just re-launch it as the adult cartoon that it was originally meant to be :U 

THAT would have been hilarious if it was released as intended. You can find a lot of naughty jokes in the first seasons :'D I remember watching some episode when Spongebob goes to Karate Island, and Sandy has to rescue him by fighting some bosses. One of the bosses is called "The Tickler", and he's French.

French.

Tickler

French Tickler.

DAS A SEX TOY