How fucked up are ya'?

Terminal7

I really dont self diagnose because its silly and stupid and mood changes are probably fairly normal but I always curiously wondered if 'cyclothymia' was a thing I would have given i dont suffer any serious long-term negative moods but mine do shift a lot, some days I'll be hyper, others fairly neatral, and others I seem to crash for no(or some) reason, typically after a 'high'. 

Not that it matters.I'll live.

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidDisorder | Low
SchizoidDisorder | Low
SchizotypalDisorder | Low
AntisocialDisorder | Low
BorderlineDisorder | Low
HistrionicDisorder | Low
NarcissisticDisorder | Low
AvoidantDisorder | Low
DependentDisorder | Low
Obsessive-CompulsiveDisorder | Low

Did I win anything?

Not surprised on any point here, and the single red section more than likely has to do with similarities to bipolar mood fluctuations. 

ALL AND ALL, NOT FUGGIN SURPISED A BIT.

Entertaining, nonetheless. 

Screenshot (5)bv.png

3 hours ago, Khaki said:

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidDisorder | Low
SchizoidDisorder | Low
SchizotypalDisorder | Low
AntisocialDisorder | Low
BorderlineDisorder | Low
HistrionicDisorder | Low
AvoidantDisorder | Low
DependentDisorder | Low

Did I win anything?

A virtual pizza party!!!

*room full of binary pizza* 0010110101001010101111000010010010100010100

10 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I really dont self diagnose because its silly and stupid and mood changes are probably fairly normal but I always curiously wondered if 'cyclothymia' was a thing I would have given i dont suffer any serious long-term negative moods but mine do shift a lot, some days I'll be hyper, others fairly neatral, and others I seem to crash for no(or some) reason, typically after a 'high'. 

Not that it matters.I'll live.

I think Cyclothymia is considered a mild Bipolar Disorder... so like, "more extreme than average, but not extreme enough to be ranked as BP 1 or II"

18 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Dafuq is borderline?

Its a personality disorder marked by emotional outbursts, self damaging behavior and unstable relationships. Often have issues with feelings of rejection or abandonment

Think, the stereotypical 'crazy girlfriend.'

Edit: Damn it Chaos beat me to it >:C

Edited by GarthTheWereWolf

54 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Sounds like me, minus all the self harm stuff. I do get mad pretty quick.

Yes. You do.

From what I know about me I have kinda all the traits of borderline, but, y'know, self-diagnosis isn't exactly trustworthy.

I've actually been hounded to see a doctor about things for years.

8 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Yes. You do.

From what I know about me I have kinda all the traits of borderline, but, y'know, self-diagnosis isn't exactly trustworthy.

I've actually been hounded to see a doctor about things for years.

First step is acknowledgement (see: Self Diagnosis)
Second step is action (such as seeing a doctor)

Without action, progress isn't obtained.

11 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

First step is acknowledgement (see: Self Diagnosis)
Second step is action (such as seeing a doctor)

Without action, progress isn't obtained.

Yeah...

I see a counsellor, if that helps, but I just can't simply afford anything medical related.

fggggerr.PNG.57de652fb9959fb5990380d9bdc

Also, I've been clinically diagnosed with borderline, and it's basically an instability in both yourself and your relationships with other people.
Think a very "hot and cold" personality.
Relationships with other people are often very "love-hate." Your perceptions of yourself are very "love-hate." Things will both exceed and fail to meet your expectations, at the same time, and you will react accordingly.

Something negative, like a breakup, or loss, or whatever, can completely redefine who you are and everything you feel for large periods of time.

It's really fucking annoying.
And it's even more annoying that it stacks with the fact that I also have bipolar, which is also an instability in how the emotions work.

Edited by Vae

On 2/20/2016 at 9:56 PM, 6tails said:

I wonder how drastically some of these results would change with the addition of one thing: a sex life.

i took this test when i was a virgin and even then i was scoring considerably high in the schizophrenia department

Edited by evan

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidDisorder | High
SchizoidDisorder | High
SchizotypalDisorder | Moderate
AntisocialDisorder | Moderate
BorderlineDisorder | Low
HistrionicDisorder | Moderate
AvoidantDisorder | High
DependentDisorder | Low
Obsessive-CompulsiveDisorder | Moderate

I stockpile assault weapons, home-made explosives, and ammunition in my bunker when I'm not trying to trap to little green men who raped me in the ass with this big metal thing that had beeping lights all over it. Now I get headaches when I don't wear my tinfoil hat. I bet the Jews had something to do with it.

12 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Either you lied and cherry picked all the best answers or you deserve a prize for being the sanest person ITT... If the test was actually credible

If you get the lowest score it should just pop up window exclaiming "Congratulations, you're a sociopath!"

7 minutes ago, Onnes said:

If you get the lowest score it should just pop up window exclaiming "Congratulations, you're a sociopath!"

Or a liar or a very lazy person 

But I agree. Exclaiming you're a sociopath might get you to actually take the test :P

Took the depression test, too. Why the hell not.

Major Depression: Very Slight

Dysthymia: Slight

Bipolar Disorder: Slight-Moderate

Cyclothymia: Very High

Seasonal Affective Disorder: Very Slight

Postpartum Depression: N/A

At least this one forces you to acknowledge that it is for entertainment purposes only.

Edited by DrGravitas
Capitalization

15 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Took the depression test, too. Why the hell not.

Major Depression: Very Slight

Dysthymia: Slight

Bipolar Disorder: Slight-Moderate

Cyclothymia: Very High

Seasonal Affective Disorder: Very Slight

At least this one forces you to acknowledge that it is for entertainment purposes only.

For me, sorta'.

Everything feels ten times worse for me during winter, so I can somewhat say the SAD 'diagnosis' is semi-accurate. I'm not actually diagnosed with that - just noticing mood swings with certain times of year.

I want to say it's by chance, not determining that you actually have it. Or it could be measuring the percentage of symptoms you have to it at that time. Maybe both.

For example, Cyclothimia and Bipolar Disorder together makes almost zero sense. Cyclothymia lacks proper manic episodes while Bipolar disorder has a much larger range of emotions. (Just from a quick search).

Still... Entertaining, it is.

15 minutes ago, Terminal7 said:

For me, sorta'.

Everything feels ten times worse for me during winter, so I can somewhat say the SAD 'diagnosis' is semi-accurate. I'm not actually diagnosed with that - just noticing mood swings with certain times of year.

I want to say it's by chance, not determining that you actually have it. Or it could be measuring the percentage of symptoms you have to it at that time. Maybe both.

For example, Cyclothimia and Bipolar Disorder together makes almost zero sense. Cyclothymia lacks proper manic episodes while Bipolar disorder has a much larger range of emotions. (Just from a quick search).

Still... Entertaining, it is.

To be fair, it is technically saying "These are the rough probabilities that you have a given disorder" so, because Cyclothymia and Bipolar share a number of features, it would make sense for both of them to have higher probabilities even though they're mutually exclusive. It's basically admitting that it doesn't have the information necessary to distinguish which it is, which is true.

ParanoidDisorder | Moderate
SchizoidDisorder | Moderate
SchizotypalDisorder | Moderate
AntisocialDisorder | Moderate
BorderlineDisorder | Moderate
HistrionicDisorder | Moderate
AvoidantDisorder | Moderate
DependentDisorder | Moderate

whatever that shit means

so here's the depression test

Major Depression: High
Dysthymia: High-Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Very Slight
Cyclothymia: Slight-Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder: High-Moderate

On 2/22/2016 at 5:45 AM, Astus said:

Looking at all of these results makes me depressed :/

Really? It makes me happy. It's nice to be reminded that I'm not the only nut out there.

Besides, it's not as if the test is an accurate representation of your mental wellbeing.  

• Like 2