Jump to content
Taikugemu

Help America stop the furries!

Recommended Posts

Damn it, you beat me to it! I just wanted to post this as well...

Anyway, I think this is a good thing. I think furries should be outlawed, but not because of zoophilia and bestiality. It should be outlawed because furries ruin everything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Either the petition is a joke or the person who created it is a joke. In any case it's insignificant. 

Protecting this great country of ours isn't a joke you filthy commie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the hell takes Change.org seriously? It's a giant SJW hugbox that happens to have shit-for-brains users dumb enough to support shit on that site.

I bet Anita Sarskeezian personally funds the site.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Käpt'n said:

Damn it, you beat me to it! I just wanted to post this as well...

Anyway, I think this is a good thing. I think furries should be outlawed, but not because of zoophilia and bestiality. It should be outlawed because furries ruin everything.

TV

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#removefurries2016 make it trend people. :V

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOW DO I SIGN THIS?

Edit: I signed it

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, this is bait and made just to trigger sensitive furries.

If I was to give this the benefit of the doubt that the creator was serious, instead of petitioning to put an internet subculture who have a very minor percentage that are into zoophilia, wouldn't it make much more sense to put in a petition to reform the laws of Zoophilia in the United States to begin with?

Don't know if you guys are aware of this, but the laws related to Zoophilia in the US differ state by state as well by territories. All I can see from this is putting a fandom into one's little label to justify their trolling.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As presidential candidate for the upcoming 2016 internet elections, I promise that if I'm elected this petition will be nullified and that the obvious trolls who made this are punished dearly with their lives; being forced to stay in a closed off house with babyfurs and vorarephiliacs for twenty long years!!! #VoteAstus2016

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Astus said:

As presidential candidate for the upcoming 2016 internet elections, I promise that if I'm elected this petition will be nullified and that the obvious trolls who made this are punished dearly with their lives; being forced to stay in a closed off house with babyfurs and vorarephiliacs for twenty long years!!! #VoteAstus2016

Shut up, Asstus :V

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Shut up, Asstus :V

I don't think you understand the severity of this!!! I as a candidate will not stand for this heresy!!!! #ProFurry #AstusforPresident!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a bullshit peitition. Really there are more important things to do,instead of going after fandoms. Like fixing the economy,and such.

Edited by axelthefox
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, axelthefox said:

This is a bullshit peitition. Really there are more important things to do,instead of going after fandoms. Like fixing the economy,and such.

A fursuit cost roughly around 3 grand. Outlawing furries helps the economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

A fursuit cost roughly around 3 grand. Outlawing furries helps the economy.

False economics. Someone earns that 3 grand, and in turn pays manufacturers of fur, thread, zippers, and plastic, which in turn supports raw materials manufacturers. Fursuits probably support a sizeable chunk of our economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rassah said:

False economics. Someone earns that 3 grand, and in turn pays manufacturers of fur, thread, zippers, and plastic, which in turn supports raw materials manufacturers. Fursuits probably support a sizeable chunk of our economy.

But most materials are "Made In China"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, axelthefox said:

This is a bullshit peitition. Really there are more important things to do,instead of going after fandoms. Like fixing the economy,and such.

Furries are filth and need to be eradicated. Join me in the signing of the petition so the world becomes right again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suddenly thread becomes srs bsns.

1 hour ago, Astus said:

I don't think you understand the severity of this!!! I as a candidate will not stand for this heresy!!!! #ProFurry #AstusforPresident!!!

That's like saying you want to end the Purge.

Oh wait, that's a film to be released this year....it actually looks p good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

A fursuit cost roughly around 3 grand. Outlawing furries helps the economy.

Doesn't active trade promote the well being of economy? When people trade, money circulates instead of remaining stagnant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

But most materials are "Made In China"

You're right. Never mind. Ban the filthy furfags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, axelthefox said:

This is a bullshit peitition. Really there are more important things to do,instead of going after fandoms. Like fixing the economy,and such.

The furry fandom must be destroyed. 

Especially baby-furs. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, axelthefox said:

This petition is a joke. The other petition by them is about trying to ban minecraft porn.

 

https://www.change.org/p/ban-minecraft-sexual-content-nudity-on-youtube

Haha! Of course it was a joke! All furry hate is a joke why would you for a moment take that stuff seriously?

Axel yo you gotta loosen up and not be super srs, all of it is just as silly to like as equally as it is silly to hate

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Haha! Of course it was a joke! All furry hate is a joke why would you for a moment take that stuff seriously?

Axel yo you gotta loosen up and not be super srs, all of it is just as silly to like as equally as it is silly to hate

Everything is pure jokes. 

Except me dating their mom and giving them a new baby brother. 

That's totally serious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually decided to read what others were spewing, and I regret it. Obviously those twits haven't taken a lesson out of the book of Kage and have only focused mostly on what the community does over what it is. As if going all aspie over Beastiality and Zoophilia is going to lesson the impact of negativity the fandom receives. 

Typical Furries, ruining everything since the dawn of the fandom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if this does become a thing.
Will we be holding super secret furmeet where we hold orgies and yiff to oblivion?


I'd imagine entering a local pub and saying the secret code to the bartender like "I'm feeling hot, do you have anything warm for me?"

Then the bartender guides me to an underground passage hidden behind cardboard boxes in the storage room.

The long passage takes me to an underground club where everybody is yiffing like mad! Having two cocks in a mouth is not uncommon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

The long passage takes me to an underground club where everybody is yiffing like mad! Having two cocks in a mouth is not uncommon

Dogs and cats yiffing together... mass hysteria!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call it what you want, but erotic furries are zoophiles at the end of the day. A furry is, from the shoulders up, nearly 100% identical to a fr*icking DOG HEAD. There is absolutely no difference between a bust shot of a furry and an actual, literal animal. Furries need to get over themselves and admit that they're into animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jcstinks said:

Call it what you want, but erotic furries are zoophiles at the end of the day. A furry is, from the shoulders up, nearly 100% identical to a fr*icking DOG HEAD. There is absolutely no difference between a bust shot of a furry and an actual, literal animal. Furries need to get over themselves and admit that they're into animals.

As long as they're not fucking elves I don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jcstinks said:

Call it what you want, but erotic furries are zoophiles at the end of the day. A furry is, from the shoulders up, nearly 100% identical to a fr*icking DOG HEAD. There is absolutely no difference between a bust shot of a furry and an actual, literal animal. Furries need to get over themselves and admit that they're into animals.

If the bust shot has aspects like hair, face shape, eye shape, expression,  then it may not always be the case (well, it could be a very humanized dog, which is really dang common) but compared to a literal animal there is a difference. If the bust was expanded just a bit further a human neck and shoulders does change the image moreso.

And really everyone looks at the big picture not just the face. 

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Saxon said:

News just in...from the butt-cheeks backwards, furries are entirely animal! This must mean you are all sick bastards. >:C

#OtherkinsUnite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jcstinks said:

Call it what you want, but erotic furries are zoophiles at the end of the day. A furry is, from the shoulders up, nearly 100% identical to a fr*icking DOG HEAD. There is absolutely no difference between a bust shot of a furry and an actual, literal animal. Furries need to get over themselves and admit that they're into animals.

 H-how did you know flying dog heads are my fetish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jcstinks said:

A furry is, from the shoulders up, nearly 100% identical to a fr*icking DOG HEAD.

TIL all animals are dogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Everything is pure jokes. 

Except me dating their mom and giving them a new baby brother. 

That's totally serious. 

You best be joking. If you did that to my mom, you would be escorted out by the Dorsai so fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Saxon said:

Lessen? 

I don't think it's fair to describe this as zoophilia, because comparatively few furries are sexually attracted to real animals, rather than sexy cartoons or saucy costumes. 

We're into this:

bugsb.jpg

Not this:

rabbit_theme.jpg

 

 

I dunno that rabbit on the bottom is pretty cute and hot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, axelthefox said:

You best be joking. If you did that to my mom, you would be escorted out by the Dorsai so fast.

What does your mom have against dating? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...