Growing Pains

Terminal7

So apparently I have to threaten suicide in order to get any of the help that I need. 

So little Kevin decided to travel his lonely ass up to a school where there are only 2 close friends that he never sees. Of course,  he'll never see either of them. He walks into the building with no greeting. We've known each other for 4 years, and whatever party y'all got,  I'm never invited. Hell, even DDC doesn't invite me to anything.

Let's walk into the classroom, full of SJWs and people you don't know. They don't give a fuck about your existence, only their's.

Am I going to be equally as cold as them? No. Not in my cards.

So I leave. Trying to get my head back together. The remedy I found was death. There I climb up an empty staircase, stare at the lock on the window guard. I try to pick it...

No good. 

Found out there's a security guard just staring at me like I'm a fucking delinquent. 

Beautiful. A perfect time for a laugh. 

I left, walked down another hallway -wanting to slit my wrists with a sharp piece of a broken pen. 

Bell rang.

Now it's gym. Time to get all self conscience about my body shape in the locker room, then hear laughter which seems to be towards you. 

Leave, change into regular clothes, and go to programming, where only one person is willing to listen to your troubles. Just enough to go from psychopath to happy fuckboy in an instant.

Today was terrible. 

1 hour ago, Terminal7 said:

So apparently I have to threaten suicide in order to get any of the help that I need. 

So little Kevin decided to travel his lonely ass up to a school where there are only 2 close friends that he never sees. Of course,  he'll never see either of them. He walks into the building with no greeting. We've known each other for 4 years, and whatever party y'all got,  I'm never invited. Hell, even DDC doesn't invite me to anything.

Let's walk into the classroom, full of SJWs and people you don't know. They don't give a fuck about your existence, only their's.

Am I going to be equally as cold as them? No. Not in my cards.

So I leave. Trying to get my head back together. The remedy I found was death. There I climb up an empty staircase, stare at the lock on the window guard. I try to pick it...

No good. 

Found out there's a security guard just staring at me like I'm a fucking delinquent. 

Beautiful. A perfect time for a laugh. 

I left, walked down another hallway -wanting to slit my wrists with a sharp piece of a broken pen. 

Bell rang.

Now it's gym. Time to get all self conscience about my body shape in the locker room, then hear laughter which seems to be towards you. 

Leave, change into regular clothes, and go to programming, where only one person is willing to listen to your troubles. Just enough to go from psychopath to happy fuckboy in an instant.

Today was terrible. 

Things are never as they seem, I was in a similar position to you, only one person to talk to and thinking everyone else was just laughing at me and talking behind my back, I didn't want to associate with them and tried my best to be recognized and hide a part of me. Today is just one day, there are many more to live and experience; many days you'll find that life sucks and everything is terrible, then there are the days you yearn for, you find meaning and happiness in the slightest thing and that keeps you going. Don't lose hope and keep your head up because the future holds good things for those who endure c:

• Like 1