Rant: China makes me angry!

Mikazuki Marazhu

What is with this country and majority of it's people?

They tick me so much than anything on this planet! Here are the reasons why:

- China claims a small island which legally belongs to the Philippines. 

- They have little to no compassion for other people let alone their own kind! did you see that video of a kid getting runned over by a car at a busy street but was ignored like garbage?

- These people produces the highest air pollution than any countries on this planet.

- The make fake shit of almost everything! Even food! Plastic rice sold in markets, fake eggs made of industrial chemical, fake watermelon, fake meat made of soggy cardboard! I swear if Yell0wF0x ended up in the hospital because of fake rice, I'll nuke that country into oblivion!

- They don't understand family planning and is the major cause of overpopulation! 

- Their folk medicine are endangering animals! They fucking eat tiger penis [citations needed] to increase their already high sex drive!

This is now official: I'm a Mongolian Born Panda! Fuck!

They pretty much are legally immune to any type of action, and if any entity were to engage in military action against them they would simply call their debts and cause that currency to fail.

Honestly, outside of internal change China is free from any retaliation unless they start directly attacking a major power.... Not to mention they have information now on near every us service member to where they live (and possibly to where their family lives, their job, and their social security).

I feel sorry for the chinese people, from having to smuggle footage of the tiennan (poor spelling) square massacre in old Seinfeld tapes to being forced to live in poverty in the rural country. In the city they can only breathe poisened air, and in their homes they are not free to say what they wish.

I don't blame the chinese people, they suffer as much as those who are having their homes stolen by it's goverment.

Lel  @ this thread. Chinas economy is in the shitter and they are surrounded by people who hate them. They want to provoke a naval war when they have ONE FUCKING AIRCRAFT CARRIER and a pile of shitty diesel submarines. Go for it brah. Hope the japs massacre you again, zero love lost on this end.

Edited by Azure
Btw that aircraft carrier, they didnt even build it themselves. They bought it from Ukraine or some shit what a piece of russuan crap
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

- These people produces the highest air pollution than any countries on this planet.

As much as I hate to get people off of their high horse, most of their pollution is due to holier-than-thou developed countries offshoring manufacturing to them for a pittance.

Nobody held a gun to the heads of these manufacturing companies. They saw increased profits in relocating production and customers bought their cheap stuff.

We lost valuable jobs as a result, but at least we can claim moral superiority by shifting dirty industry far away right?

- They don't understand family planning and is the major cause of overpopulation!

They were the only country I think to implement a one child policy. It didn't help as much as they had hoped but it was certainly better than most other country's policies (eg Baby Bonuses in Australia).

- China claims a small island which legally belongs to the Philippines.

Italy themselves have far more military bases outside of their country, let alone countries such as USA. China is not unique in trying to project their influence outside of their borders whether through claims, bases or otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases

- They have little to no compassion for other people let alone their own kind! did you see that video of a kid getting runned over by a car at a busy street but was ignored like garbage?

Deplorable, but unfortunately this has happened in major cities in other countries as well.

- The make fake shit of almost everything! Even food!

Now that is a bit more unique, most other countries simply add in artificial flavorings and coloring to low-grade meat and vegetable matter in their more processed food.

- Their folk medicine are endangering animals! They fucking eat tiger penis [citations needed] to increase their already high sex drive!

Human activity in general endangers animals, from farming to mining and other things.

This is now official: I'm a Mongolian Born Panda! Fuck!

Would you have wanted to be a Mongolian panda when they conquered most of Europe and Asia? ;)

7 hours ago, Azure said:

They want to provoke a naval war when they have ONE FUCKING AIRCRAFT CARRIER and a pile of shitty diesel submarines.

The USA has bases all over Asia and has ringed China with bases. If China had a ring of bases around USA would you call that provocative and would you expect the USA to do nothing?

Edited by WileyWarWeasel
  • Like 2

It's not just the country itself that is one big pile of mess. The people too. Hell, it is cheaper to make sure your run-over-by a car accident actually kills the victim than pay for their medical bills and reimbursement so no wonder people are discarded on the roads

Also, if you've ever seen a Chinese tourist, chances are that they are rude, inconsiderate, cheapskates and always very loud

Rural China is pretty godawful. (inb4 Cracked; it's a decent article)

They also have onesies for toddlers that don't have any fabric covering the rear so their crotch-spawns can openly shit in the streets, because China is all about efficiency over human decency regarding bodily functions.

5 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

Human activity in general endangers animals, from farming to mining and other things.

There's endangering animals after weighing the pros and cons for the sake of human ingenuity, then there's endangering animals on baseless assumptions and beliefs (Chinese "medicine").

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

The USA has bases all over Asia and has ringed China with bases. If China had a ring of bases around USA would you call that provocative and would you expect the USA to do nothing?

you sure about that? i mean the bases in japan and guam  were established long before the chinese were our enemy(in fact we were their ally in WW2 against the japanese). of course the one in south korea is in direct response their involvement in such, but frankly the rest of the bases in the area(of which there are maybe 5 with a total of less than 1,000 men) are miniscule to the point of irrelevance. i would hardly call this ringed in. the chinese made their own bed in that respect by making enemies of everyone around them all on their own, long before they invited us to the party. id call our provocation well informed and a bit on the late side, because frankly id rather an ignorant immature beast be kept in its cage where it belongs. on another sidenote its pretty impossible to set up any sort of meaningful naval blockade on america, given that we have access to both major oceans as well as the arctic, with the carribean being the only meaningful cluster of islands to even establish such a thing. but in response to your hypothetical question id expect us to blast the cucks out of the water.  and frankly i think thats what well be doing here some time rather soon to them. i mean we havent been cross training with southeast asian countries navies for years for nothing. time to put this jack back in his nasty filthy polluted box. ruin your own land [Edit] Racial slurs are not acceptable. - Clove

4 minutes ago, Machine said:

There's endangering animals after weighing the pros and cons for the sake of human ingenuity, then there's endangering animals on baseless assumptions and beliefs (Chinese "medicine").

True, people buying animal parts on nonsensical beliefs is pretty barbaric. One could also say that bulldozing land to extract resources on baseless assumptions and beliefs ("I must have the latest smartphone, biggest car, fanciest home") is fallacious as well.

6 minutes ago, Azure said:

you sure about that? i mean the bases in japan and guam  were established long before the chinese were our enemy(in fact we were their ally in WW2 against the japanese).

USA was allied to Chinese Nationalists during WW2 who fought the Communists as much as they did the Japanese.

14 minutes ago, Azure said:

of course the one in south korea is in direct response their involvement in such, but frankly the rest of the bases in the area(of which there are maybe 5 with a total of less than 1,000 men) are miniscule to the point of irrelevance. i would hardly call this ringed in. the chinese made their own bed in that respect by making enemies of everyone around them all on their own, long before they invited us to the party. id call our provocation well informed and a bit on the late side, because frankly id rather an ignorant immature beast be kept in its cage where it belongs.

You're right, for some reason I thought that some USA bases in Asia were still operational such as the one in Thailand but they were closed.

My point still stands that USA and other countries have far more bases around the world compared to China. They also have multiple carrier fleets capable of striking anywhere in the world including a fleet on China's doorstep (I suppose that also limits the reliance of bases on land).

It's pretty easy to say that on a world stage and in Asia the USA is in a much more aggressive military stance compared to China. That doesn't excuse Chinese behavior but hopefully it puts it into a broader context (and at least partly explains why they would want to build a new base on artificial islands with a hostile carrier fleet nearby).

30 minutes ago, Azure said:

on another sidenote its pretty impossible to set up any sort of meaningful naval blockade on america, given that we have access to both major oceans as well as the arctic, with the carribean being the only meaningful cluster of islands to even establish such a thing. but in response to your hypothetical question id expect us to blast the cucks out of the water.  and frankly i think thats what well be doing here some time rather soon to them. i mean we havent been cross training with southeast asian countries navies for years for nothing. time to put this jack back in his nasty filthy polluted box. ruin your own land you gooks

My point about the hypothetical stationing of Chinese units around USA with a possible blockade was less about the feasibility and more about trying to describe what the Chinese leadership might be feeling about what is happening to them.

Just like you I'm sure that many in the Chinese central party would like to do something along the lines of "blast the cucks out of the water". They've got forces from a belligerent country on their doorstep, who'd like nothing more than the Chinese to quietly poison themselves producing cheap crap for developed countries to consume with no other aspirations of their own.

All the while pointing the finger at China saying "look at all this pollution you're creating, we're clearly far more ecologically minded even though we off-shored our dirty industry to you in the first place. Look, we even have expensive subsidized solar panels produced from materials extracted by fossil fuel powered machines, assembled in fossil fuel powered factories and transported to us with fossil fuel powered vehicles!"

Remember that they ruined their land to produce cheap stuff that the developed world bought in spades. Nobody was forced to shift production to China.

I hope we do not see an escalation in either Asia or the Middle East as the likelihood of nuclear weapons being used would be high.

I don't approve of much of what they do, but there are deeper reasons than general indifference or spite.

You have to remember that China was at war with everybody from 1840 to 1950. The First Opium War, the Taiping Rebellion, the Second Opium War, the First Sino-Japanese War, the Boxer Rebellion, the Xinhai Revolution, the Chinese Civil War, and the Second Sino-Japanese War, and any number of other smaller wars, rebellions, and battles left no time for modernization of any kind. China has essentially built up all of the industry it has ever had in the past 60-70 years, and it likely only did this because of the zealotry of the country's communist leadership; an agrarian China was just fine for the Kuomintang.

That they have so suddenly burst into modernization means that many of the problems we saw in the U.S.A., the German States, France, and the United Kingdom in the late 1700s to mid 1900s are all happening now in China; the Chinese have no experience with maintaining an industrial society of any kind and are having to figure it all out.

Not only do they have to figure it out, though, but they have to do it their own way. The Chinese have a history of disagreeing with anybody that attempts to interfere.

A lot of what goes on there is abhorrent, but they could easily be worse.

I'd like to see how it goes, as they've improved considerably from the craziness of imperial rule and Mao's wild policies.

A general reminder: You can dislike the way a country runs their business. You can dislike the general attitude the country has. However, it crosses the line when you use slurs, and when you generalize an entire portion of people. 

22 hours ago, Azure said:

Lel  @ this thread. Chinas economy is in the shitter and they are surrounded by people who hate them. They want to provoke a naval war when they have ONE FUCKING AIRCRAFT CARRIER and a pile of shitty diesel submarines. Go for it brah. Hope the japs massacre you again, zero love lost on this end.

About that.... This was back in 2006 mind you. But during U.S war games a Chinese diesel submarine surfaced in the middle of the naval fleet completely undetected and then vanished back under water. Basically they were stalking the U.S fleet and mocked them, then left. How on earth the Chinese developed a diesel engine that evades SONAR is beyond me but they did it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/nov/13/20061113-121539-3317r/?page=all

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492804/The-uninvited-guest-Chinese-sub-pops-middle-U-S-Navy-exercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html

14 hours ago, Rukh Whitefang said:

About that.... This was back in 2006 mind you. But during U.S war games a Chinese diesel submarine surfaced in the middle of the naval fleet completely undetected and then vanished back under water. Basically they were stalking the U.S fleet and mocked them, then left. How on earth the Chinese developed a diesel engine that evades SONAR is beyond me but they did it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/nov/13/20061113-121539-3317r/?page=all

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492804/The-uninvited-guest-Chinese-sub-pops-middle-U-S-Navy-exercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html

I should draw this xD

On 24/02/2016 at 2:29 AM, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

China claims a small island which legally belongs to the Philippines.

Reminds of Argentina's obsession with the Falkland Islands, though to be fair thats just because of all the natural resources / oil reserves in that region :L 

On 25/2/2016 at 1:47 PM, MalletFace said:

You have to remember that China was at war with everybody from 1840 to 1950. The First Opium War, the Taiping Rebellion, the Second Opium War, the First Sino-Japanese War, the Boxer Rebellion, the Xinhai Revolution, the Chinese Civil War, and the Second Sino-Japanese War, and any number of other smaller wars, rebellions, and battles left no time for modernization of any kind.

The conflicts you mention are mostly China fighting Japan/Britain and among themselves, that hardly counts as "everybody".

That being said they have had regional conflicts in the past as well.

China has essentially built up all of the industry it has ever had in the past 60-70 years, and it likely only did this because of the zealotry of the country's communist leadership; an agrarian China was just fine for the Kuomintang.

The Nationalists fled mainland China to Taiwan, according to Wikipedia (yes I know it's not the best but it has citations) "Today Taiwan maintains an advanced industrial economy as a result of rapid economic growth and industrialization in the late twentieth century."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan

An agrarian existence was not just fine for them it seemed.

That they have so suddenly burst into modernization means that many of the problems we saw in the U.S.A., the German States, France, and the United Kingdom in the late 1700s to mid 1900s are all happening now in China; the Chinese have no experience with maintaining an industrial society of any kind and are having to figure it all out.

Ironically the same countries pissing on China for their pollution had themselves contributed most of the world's pollution during their industrial revolutions, and for a significant period afterwards.

I'd like to see how it goes, as they've improved considerably from the craziness of imperial rule and Mao's wild policies.

Agreed.

On 25/2/2016 at 2:48 PM, Rukh Whitefang said:

They played lots of Command Modern Air Naval Operations ;V

14 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

The conflicts you mention are mostly China fighting Japan/Britain and among themselves, that hardly counts as "everybody".

That being said they have had regional conflicts in the past as well.

It does not mean they were not constantly at war. The 'everybody' was meant to emphasize the utter craziness that was warlord/KMT/Japanese/Communist/Qing China. There were very few times of true peace from the decline of the Qing to the ousting of the KMT - well over 100 years of time.

The Nationalists fled mainland China to Taiwan, according to Wikipedia (yes I know it's not the best but it has citations) "Today Taiwan maintains an advanced industrial economy as a result of rapid economic growth and industrialization in the late twentieth century."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan

An agrarian existence was not just fine for them it seemed.

They radicalized even more after being forced out of China. They declared martial law and built up arms, fortifications, and industry. They felt the communists would attack, and the U.S.A. did too after Korea; this is why the U.S. pumped money into industrializing and modernizing the island.

The economy did not really thrive and industry was not that great until Chiang Kai-shek died and his son took over, though. The hyperinflation from the whole mess beforehand did not wear off until then, and the new leader and his government were essentially no longer the KMT of Chiang Kai-shek and Sun Yat-sen. The Ten Major Construction Projects allowed heavy industry and smaller - but important - industries to take hold.

An agrarian existence was fine for Sun Yat-sen and Chiang Kai-shek up until the communists ruined the KMT's whole plan.

Ironically the same countries pissing on China for their pollution had themselves contributed most of the world's pollution during their industrial revolutions, and for a significant period afterwards.

What was an element of pride for the West is now used to shame the East.

I guess that's what you get when you can no longer wield as much power as the Qing emperor could. English merchants then had to treat him and his nation with a crazy amount of respect to even get to trade a single ship's worth of goods, but that empire started weakening. The Opium Wars really proved without doubt to most people that the Qing were no longer in control of their country.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MalletFace said:

It does not mean they were not constantly at war. The 'everybody' was meant to emphasize the utter craziness that was warlord/KMT/Japanese/Communist/Qing China. There were very few times of true peace from the decline of the Qing to the ousting of the KMT - well over 100 years of time.

Ah, you mean that they were frequently at war with someone/themselves. Kind of reminds me of the Balkans >>

They radicalized even more after being forced out of China. They declared martial law and built up arms, fortifications, and industry. They felt the communists would attack, and the U.S.A. did too after Korea; this is why the U.S. pumped money into industrializing and modernizing the island.

The economy did not really thrive and industry was not that great until Chiang Kai-shek died and his son took over, though. The hyperinflation from the whole mess beforehand did not wear off until then, and the new leader and his government were essentially no longer the KMT of Chiang Kai-shek and Sun Yat-sen. The Ten Major Construction Projects allowed heavy industry and smaller - but important - industries to take hold.

An agrarian existence was fine for Sun Yat-sen and Chiang Kai-shek up until the communists ruined the KMT's whole plan.

Ironically the Communists would've thought that the Taiwanese might counterattack with massive USA aid on their side while they were recovering, which may have contributed to the buildup on their end as well.

I wonder how different things would be if China had become agrarian under KMT, would they have been able to stay like that with such a massive population.

Perhaps the heavy industry from the developed world would've been shifted to India instead.

What was an element of pride for the West is now used to shame the East.

I guess that's what you get when you can no longer wield as much power as the Qing emperor could. English merchants then had to treat him and his nation with a crazy amount of respect to even get to trade a single ship's worth of goods, but that empire started weakening. The Opium Wars really proved without doubt to most people that the Qing were no longer in control of their country.

They weren't known as The Middle Kingdom for nothing ;)

All this being said, the elites in the Western world (especially USA) scored a massive victory when China began its massive industrialization. The party leadership willingly poisoned their land and people churning out goods for Western consumers in exchange for some raw material, dirty industrial tech and fiat toilet paper ;D

25 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

...You know that diesel submarines have BATTERIES, right?

Diesel-electric subs are usually significantly stealthier than their nuclear counterparts (except the U.S nuclear subs), mostly due to diesel engines that are specifically designed to minimize vibration and noise in order to evade sonar detection. For example, both the Song- and Yuan-class attack submarines are equipped with German-made state-of-the-art diesel engines. The batteries on a diesel powered sub don't last very long, nor can it travel long distances. That means the subs must travel under diesel power until they get close to their target. Which in this case was 5 miles away from our aircraft carrier. And it was only spotted by aircraft while on the surface running its diesel engine. It wasn't seen on RADAR or SONAR underwater or on the surface.

So for next time  instead of passively aggressively looking to start an argument why not just ask a question normally? Makes for much nicer conversations.

Edited by Rukh Whitefang

Just now, Rukh Whitefang said:

Diesel-electric subs are usually significantly stealthier than their nuclear counterparts (except the U.S nuclear subs), mostly due to diesel engines that are specifically designed to minimize vibration and noise in order to evade sonar detection. For example, both the Song- and Yuan-class attack submarines are equipped with German-made state-of-the-art diesel engines. The batteries on a diesel powered sub don't last very long, nor can it travel long distances. That means the subs must travel under diesel power until they get close to their target. Which in this case was 5 miles away from our aircraft carrier. And it was only spotted by aircraft while on the surface running its diesel engine. It wasn't seen on RADAR or SONAR.

So for next time  instead of passively aggressively looking to start an argument why not just ask a question normally? Makes for much nicer conversations.

As a modern example, a British Upholder class submarine can pull 8kt and for almost 17hrs and then only require about 7hrs on snorkel to recharge the batteries and go.  Typical modern SONAR range is like 30km at the high end, though that HUGELY varies on a tonne of factors. Seems like enough time to sneak up on an aircraft carrier to me.  Then you have the bigger issue, even running it's engines, the sub wouldn't ding up as 'Submarine' on the SONAR like some video game, it'd be 'some engine'.  Easily written off as some kind of civilian craft.  I mean, not that I actually have to argue that it's possible, because it actually happened.  Also a lot of major militaries use modern diesel submarines and they wouldn't pay money to purchase or construct such submarines if they were incapable of being combat effective against SONAR equipped surface ships.

Also, to shorten the need for you to do the math, 17hrs at 8kt (14.8kph) would yield 250km range on batteries.  What is your metric for 'Can't travel long distances'?  I mean, that's obviously not a trans-pacific voyage but it's a lot more than a trip across harbor and back too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

As a modern example, a British Upholder class submarine can pull 8kt and for almost 17hrs and then only require about 7hrs on snorkel to recharge the batteries and go.  Typical modern SONAR range is like 30km at the high end, though that HUGELY varies on a tonne of factors. Seems like enough time to sneak up on an aircraft carrier to me.  Then you have the bigger issue, even running it's engines, the sub wouldn't ding up as 'Submarine' on the SONAR like some video game, it'd be 'some engine'.  Easily written off as some kind of civilian craft.  I mean, not that I actually have to argue that it's possible, because it actually happened.  Also a lot of major militaries use modern diesel submarines and they wouldn't pay money to purchase or construct such submarines if they were incapable of being combat effective against SONAR equipped surface ships.

Also, to shorten the need for you to do the math, 17hrs at 8kt (14.8kph) would yield 250km range on batteries.  What is your metric for 'Can't travel long distances'?  I mean, that's obviously not a trans-pacific voyage but it's a lot more than a trip across harbor and back too.

There's also the ability to turn off the engines entirely on a diesel sub and rest on the ocean floor, while nuclear reactors have to continuously run (though USA nuclear subs do run pretty quietly).

Diesel punk all the way!