Donald Trump Is Going To Save America

PastryOfApathy

5 minutes ago, Ieono said:

To everyone that thinks Trump will win...

"You're an idiot."

Win what the general election or becoming the Republican nominee? Unless he does very poorly on super Tuesday than more than likely he will be the nominee.
Also Professor Helmut Norpoth’s statistical modeling gives Trump a 97 percent chance of beating Clinton in November. And his model has only been wrong once, so take that as you will.

30 minutes ago, Ieono said:

To everyone that thinks Trump will win...

"You're an idiot."

Depending on which democrat gets the Nomination, the chance that Trump wins is 50/50. However, the way Trump "Speaks" on the issues, he will be an excellent puppet/scapegoat for House and Senate.

43 minutes ago, Terminal7 said:

Carson is a nutcase.

And yet the idea of a moron heart surgeon at the helm of our country isn't as scary as the idea of Trump being in that same position.

Carson would just be a repeat of the Wubya years, with a Sith Lord manipulating things from the shadows. 

Trump...should he win, I only hope that it proves too much for his heart and that Carson is the only doctor in attendance. 

2 minutes ago, Rukh Whitefang said:

Win what the general election or becoming the Republican nominee? Unless he does very poorly on super Tuesday than more than likely he will be the nominee.
Also Professor Helmut Norpoth’s statistical modeling gives Trump a 97 percent chance of beating Clinton in November. And his model has only been wrong once, so take that as you will.

There are numerous models that "Have not failed once" that are giving different candidates as the most likely winner. Statistical models of political systems mean nothing, because the complexity of social issues and responses to behaviors are poorly interpreted by computational models in this day and age.

We heard the same crap when Romney ran, and look how that turned out. Trump has consistently said things of an inflammatory nature against major voting groups, such as the Catholics for example. Trump is vocal, which gets him attention, but this is not the same thing as getting him voting appeal. You have to think...WHOSE attention is he getting? In a major election, when the ultimate fate of our country for the next 4 years is being decided, do you honestly believe that all of American voters are so stupid that they'd elect a man that has run on a platform as absurd as his? When in the last 50 years has a candidate won who has done and said as many absolutely ridiculous things as him?

These are the primaries. Voter turnout is low. People talk a lot about the candidates, but few people actually vote for anyone. The few people that do are usually at the far end of their party's ideological spectrum. Trump's appeal is with working class, white Americans. Guess who normally votes more than any other demographic during the primaries within the earliest voting states? Ha, Trump can't win because that group is really the ONLY group he has behind him, with any real certainty. Once the general presidential election comes around, you will see a broader representation of America's people, and they are certainly not all white, working-class Americans that can be easily manipulated by an opportunistic capitalist swine like Trump. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ieono said:

There are numerous models that "Have not failed once" that are giving different candidates as the most likely winner. Statistical models of political systems mean nothing, because the complexity of social issues and responses to behaviors are poorly interpreted by computational models in this day and age.

We heard the same crap when Romney ran, and look how that turned out.

lol who the hell seriously thought Romney was ever going to win? Motherfucker was straight-up dead on arrival.

GOP shills don't count.

The thing that most fascinates me about this election is the two emerging sides. The sanders crowd and the trumpeteers. Sander's crowd is made up mostly of young people and are more liberal than any other candidate's supporters. Trump's folk are very far to the right (even though he himself has liberal views at some points) and tend to be older people. 

But both of those two camps are anti-status quo. I love it! (I've been independent for quite a while because democrats and republicans are both corrupt af) The establishment has really been called out and the centrists really do look like fools these days. It's clear that change is on its way for this country and its been a long time coming. I would have preferred it closer to 2008 after the crash, but I guess these things take time. 

I'm to the left of Sanders politically, but I'm not shocked at all that Trump gets the support he does. The end of Obama's term was the perfect time for him to run. He's quite clever, the establishment underestimates him.  And even if he did win, he's chaotic enough to spur change even faster. (It's an inevitable thing anyway) I think this is why you seem some Sanders supporters say "If Hilary wins the primary, I'll vote for Trump". 

We cannot remain in stagnation anymore. It's far more harmful than what Sanders or Trump can do. 

• Like 1

Y'all better be voting in both the primary and the main election. This shit matters.

Most members of the GOP are strongly homophobic and want to pass legislation that will allow for the discrimination of LGBT people, possibly even overturning last year's Supreme Court ruling that legalized same sex marriage. I sure as hell am not giving up my rights right as I will move out into the real world.

Hilary Clinton may scare me, but at least she won't pass discriminatory laws against minorities. Bernie Sanders has an interesting view of the country, one that might revitalize things.

So do your research, and make a vote for the best person. Every vote counts this time around.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Y'all better be voting in both the primary and the main election. This shit matters.

Most members of the GOP are strongly homophobic and want to pass legislation that will allow for the discrimination of LGBT people, possibly even overturning last year's Supreme Court ruling that legalized same sex marriage. I sure as hell am not giving up my rights right as I will move out into the real world.

Hilary Clinton may scare me, but at least she won't pass discriminatory laws against minorities. Bernie Sanders has an interesting view of the country, one that might revitalize things.

So do your research, and make a vote for the best person. Every vote counts this time around.

Good. Gay marriage is a sin against God and an abomination.

22 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

No it doesn't. They're not automatically white because you dislike them.

Listen, I bet you anything that Carson has, in his wallet, a card from the Republican party saying "This man is white and has all the privileges and freedoms associated with whiteness and the Caucasian race in general." That's one of the perks of being a race traitor, after all - you get to switch sides. 

Rubio, as has been stated, is Cuban but he neither looks nor acts like it. For all intents and purposes, he's white. 

Edited by AlexInsane

Of course I'm gonna vote for someone who quotes Mussolini on Twitter and accepts money from a former KKK leader!

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-retweets-mussolini-quote-as-he-faces-criticism-over-ku-klux-klan-comments/news-story/5703fa91ab30c437839e033098f7a221

I mean, I can't actually vote for him because I am lowly Euro scum but... I would if I was allowed to :c

But Seriously now. He retweeted a Mussolini bot because it was "a good quote" and is apparently clueless about the KKK or distances himself from the topic in such a moronic way that it sort of looks like he is clueless about it.
I was worried when Mitt Romney had an actual shot at becomming POTUS but this is just retarded...

Edited by Käpt'n

Just now, Käpt'n said:

I remember the last election run of Romney vs. Obama to be very uncortably close.

Obama won in an absolute landslide. Right from the start it was readily apparent that he was effectively a sacrificial lamb with at best lukewarm support of his party.

Also he's a Mormon, which doesn't help much when one of your largest, key voting demographics thinks you're part of a nefarious cult. 

31 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Obama won in an absolute landslide. Right from the start it was readily apparent that he was effectively a sacrificial lamb with at best lukewarm support of his party.

Also he's a Mormon, which doesn't help much when one of your largest, key voting demographics thinks you're part of a nefarious cult. 

Did he? Maybe I got confused because the way you elect the POOTIS is freaking retarded :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Saying 'it is better to live 1 days as lion than 100 years a sheep' doesn't mean one agrees with Mussolini. This is silly. 

Well, technically if it is a Mussolini quote and you are agreeing ...

But yeah, it is kinda a case of "Hitler ate bread, ARE YOU LIKE HITLER?!"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Trump is a secret furry. 

5662594949_bd06d88574_b.jpg

Not so secret. Berkley Breathed was onto something back in the late '80s, with Bloom County. There was a time when he swapped Trump's brain into Bill the Cat's body.

Edited by Xaende

On February 27, 2016 at 7:36 AM, LazerMaster5 said:

What if the guy you did like dropped out in January? 

26 minutes ago, Saxon said:

This isn't exactly what he said? He required the printed claims to be 'false'. 

I get the feeling some people are trying extremely hard to make strained jokes about really petty shit Donald Trump has done, (like quoting the 'One day as a lion' idiom and representing it as 'siding with Mussolini') rather than the actual bizarre shit he's said. 

It's exactly what he said, and the man isn't exactly Mr. Subtle wording what he wants to do or how to do it.

The reason why he wants to do it because the media has been "unkind" to him when they criticize him for saying stupid things.

Bernie Sanders is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really old. 

That said, Trump 2016.

14 hours ago, Gamedog said:

I hope he shuts down the border because then it will give people no reason to move to canada to try to get into America 

It'll give people a reason to move to Canada to try to get out of America. All those "rapists" and "terrorists" will be leaving America for Canada. Oh noes the brown people are invading! Make Canada great again! M. Atout 2023!

5 hours ago, Calemeyr said:

It'll give people a reason to move to Canada to try to get out of America. All those "rapists" and "terrorists" will be leaving America for Canada. Oh noes the brown people are invading! Make Canada great again! M. Atout 2023!

I hate my life

Saxon, it's implicit with far-right figures that it's only them who pass judgment on what's true and what's false. Just look at Poland; the, ahem, "Law and Justice" Party enacted authoritarian laws that muzzle the once free media under the guise of making the press report more "objectively" and strengthening "journalistic integrity." Yeah, it seems politicians have now noticed the best way to curtail freedom of speech is by claiming it's about ethics in journalism.

In other news, Trump had the SS remove black students from a rally at their own university.

Aaaand here are his thoughts on the Tiananmen Square massacre.

When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world.

Welp... you're fucked, America.

Edited by Gryphoneer