On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you hate yourself?

^  

51 members have voted

1. 1. ^

Edit: Changed the title. An attempt to add another option to the poll resulted in it getting broken, unexpectedly, which ended up with the results being altered. 

Edited by Guest

Is there an option above 10?

I'm one of the dregs of society, doomed to never bond with anyone or have friends or meaningful relationships. I'm a defective human being and that's hard-wired into me and can't change. I don't blame anyone for hating me or avoiding me or not wanting to be friends, because no one hates me more than I do, so I wouldn't wish the burden of my company on them. I'm also fugly, but to a certain extent that can be fixed in theory.

48 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I'm one of the dregs of society, doomed to never bond with anyone or have friends or meaningful relationships. I'm a defective human being and that's hard-wired into me and can't change. I don't blame anyone for hating me or avoiding me or not wanting to be friends, because no one hates me more than I do, so I wouldn't wish the burden of my company on them. I'm also fugly, but to a certain extent that can be fixed in theory.

The important question here is that do you wish you had friends or SO

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

It would be nice if there was a bunch of emoticons thrown in so I could be sure that this is just being Ironic. 

This is rich: there seems to be a limit as to how many options can be put. This is so fucking stupid. If more than 10 options can't be inserted then don't allow to add more than that?

14 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Because you're only permitted 10 options and 0 to 10 is an 11 point scale? 

Exactly.

I tried to fix it but the edit seems to have broken the poll, altering the results. I have no idea what is up. This forum is garbage

4 hours ago, DrDingo said:

So, why did you make the thread anyways?

Is something wrong?

I appreciate your concern Doc <3. I'll be fine, don't worry

Edited by Guest

Going with a 3, assuming 1 is love. I get frustrated with myself, my weaknesses and flaws, but I feel like I'm essentially made of good stuff, and I always expect the best of myself. I generally like myself, and think I'm lucky to have the advantages that I do.

It varies and depends on my mood :P A healthy balance of self deprecation (criticism sounds nicer) and self worth is p good.

9 hours ago, PlusThirtyOne said:

i don't think i hate mySELF but if i had a clone i would fucking haaaaaaaaaaaaate him.

I would not be in the same boat, me and my clone would be best bros and would probably bang  Ahem yeah, I'm cool with me

It varies.

It used to be anywhere from 1-10

But now I've gotten it down to more 1-6 range, though I rarely dip into anything past 5, only if depression hits me art.

My hate for myself is mostly on my looks and my eating habits, because I have little self control around food.

My self-loathing dial goes up to 11 because I am just that awful.

But in all seriousness 5-8....

I consider myself a pretty sharp and intelligent person for the most part. I know I'm good at things that many people aren't. I like the fact I'm a huge dork... it's my favorite part of me, and I've stopped being ashamed of it.

That being said, all the things I'm "good" at, I'm only mildly good and there are others who are way better, probably because I don't try to really specialize in those things. I'm only average attractiveness or even kinda blah. I have trouble socializing and engaging in small talk and feel awkward in group gatherings (and feel weird that all the special snowflake furs at a furmeet can engage in long conversations way better than me... wtf?). I also have trouble articulating the thoughts I have in my head... I may have a complex idea or want to debate an issue in a complex way, and it just comes out of my mouth stupid.

I'm forgetful. I procrastinate to an extreme that I often don't get things done in time at all and then just set them aside until next time. Things I want to get done go undone. I don't care anymore and just go about my life from day to day wasting time and fooling around and not accomplishing things. I could actually better my life if I had the motivation to, but the drive and motivation aren't there. I don't have the skill sets currently for the type of job I'd like to get and I fear I will never be smart enough to have that career.

I certainly have some great features and I like how intelligent I am, but I would like to improve on the socialization and motivation aspects of me so I can be a more successful person in friendships, job, and life, and get more accomplished.