Elements & Eyes

Terminal7

Alright guys, I'm coming around with something less depressing and controversial. This time, you're going to get a "What element are you? " quiz. 

Waste of Time Right Here

I got water this time around, which is kinda odd considering that my favorite element is fire. Hell, if I was to do a palm reading,  it would come out as fire. 

Just asking,do you think that seeing it experiencing any of the elements you received will have any affect on the way that you think? Also,  are these bodies capable of covering the whole range of human patterns and emotions? 

You are EARTH.
People of the Earth element are hardworking, genuine and determined. You know what needs to get done. You know how to get a good life, and you need to earn it. You have a powerful heart and an appreciation for the smaller things. You could stand to be a bit less rigid and take a breath once in a while. If you keep pushing forward without a rest you'll come off intimidating to others. That aside, you are sturdy and self efficient and make a reliable ally

I would have preferred Light.

Ick. I can almost smell the new age-y stank >:{

"Which of the seven deadly sins is your greatest?"

What the fuck is this

I don't even know what a Chakra is but it wants to hear my favourite.

And to top it all off, the quiz doesn't mean shit because it just makes you pick one.

30 minutes ago, CrazyTundraWolf said:

Eh quiz seems ok but I never get why they ask the "which one do you want to be?" , kind of makes it seem artificial, especially if I get the option I said I wanted to be.

This whole thing was obviously made to collect data. We all just got tricked into filling out a survey about our personalities and religious beliefs.

9 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

"Which of the seven deadly sins is your greatest?"

What the fuck is this

I don't even know what a Chakra is but it wants to hear my favourite.

And to top it all off, the quiz doesn't mean shit because it just makes you pick one.

This whole thing was obviously made to collect data. We all just got tricked into filling out a survey about our personalities and religious beliefs.

Not even that - it's a quiz made by some rando on a some sort of quiz-creator website, it seems.

I honestly can't even be bothered to sit through the quiz for "fun," since the website is so damn slow.

> Playbuzz.com

Probably made for/by buzzfeed. I took the test just for leisure

According to test, my Element is supposedly Light

On mobile and the site won't let my copy the text but basically it said that I am a kind kindred spirit full of positive energy and that I am a martyr complaining about every flaw. Heh, the complain part is right but I am not very compassionate. Just objective and polite

EDIT: Okay, I retook the test and this time around I chose water as my preferred element and guess what; The site gave me exactly that as my element. 

Here's the quote

Your element is WATER.
There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one.

I'd say this reflects my personality much better but like with all online personality tests, there's much more than that. Much more... depth

Edited by Snagged Cub

"Your element is WATER.
There is a lot of depth to you, probably much more than you let on. You prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing your ground when you are wronged. You have deep emotional currents, some you can't even explain, many might be intuitive. You must remember that despite your strong empathy, you cannot judge people so quickly. You also need to learn that it is okay to say no. Your avoidance of problems leaves you in more trouble then when you deal with them. That aside you are seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. You can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one."

So I got water, that's cool I guess.

• Like 2

Your element is FIRE.
You are passionate, strong and bold. Your determination and vision iare who you are to the core and you won't let anyone influence you otherwise. You're independent and responsive when need be. You are a bit brash, and sharp tongued. You could stand to be a little less selfish when dealing with others and trying to find the more calm or peaceful approach to things rather than what gives the most 'drama'. Aside from that you are seen as a respectable source. You are often misunderstood and few seem to be willing to get to know you past your flame. But you are fiercely loyal to those whom you deem fit to your morals

Pff, what a load of hooey.

edit: hey, and there's a typo in there :O

Edited by Wrecker

Your element is DARKNESS
You are often misunderstood and judged quickly. Yet if people only took just a bit of extra kind effort to you they would see something wonderful. Mysterious yet much more simple than others misperceive. You get many things that just don't click for others. You see the truth for what it is and you embrace it while others sugar coat it. You have low tolerance for ignorance, though you may come off a bit arrogant yourself. You could stand to reflect a bit more and you will find a lot of your isolation issues are due to self sabotage. Though you may enjoy your alone time, no one truly enjoys being alone. Don't fool yourself. That aside, you are a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake.

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

Most interesting information of this thread: That this kind of vague personality "analysis" is named after someone called Barnum.

"Athiest" ... well made quiz!

Your element is DARKNESS
You are often misunderstood and judged quickly. Yet if people only took just a bit of extra kind effort to you they would see something wonderful. Mysterious yet much more simple than others misperceive. You get many things that just don't click for others. You see the truth for what it is and you embrace it while others sugar coat it. You have low tolerance for ignorance, though you may come off a bit arrogant yourself. You could stand to reflect a bit more and you will find a lot of your isolation issues are due to self sabotage. Though you may enjoy your alone time, no one truly enjoys being alone. Don't fool yourself. That aside, you are a rare beautiful truth in this world of fake.

On 2/28/2016 at 1:03 AM, DrGravitas said:

You are EARTH.
People of the Earth element are hardworking, genuine and determined. You know what needs to get done. You know how to get a good life, and you need to earn it. You have a powerful heart and an appreciation for the smaller things. You could stand to be a bit less rigid and take a breath once in a while. If you keep pushing forward without a rest you'll come off intimidating to others. That aside, you are sturdy and self efficient and make a reliable ally

I would have preferred Light.

Ick. I can almost smell the new age-y stank >:{

Same

But I'm not hardworking

Quiz's kinda retarded: many questions are just stupid. Got Fire and it barely fits me. Strong? Determination? Won't let anyone influence you? Independent? Sharp tongued? The rest of the description is... Ok-ish, I guess... 

On 28/2/2016 at 7:40 PM, Saxon said:

A chakra is an Indian curry made from poo and lentils. In traditional hindi coming of age ceremonies, a funnel is inserted into the butt and chakra is pumped in liberally. 

A large root of ginger is used to plug the hole, and this is where the notion of the chakra being a root between man and earth comes from. 

You're fucking with us ain'tcha

Edited by Guest