Kinny's Tavern

Kinharia

Silas pulls out a portable speaker and begins playing Smash Mouth on full blast. As "All-star" fills the air, the bar fight picks up in intensity. Uncontent with just lemons, the patrons begin throwing barstools. One smacks Silas in the forehead, knocking him unconscious.

*Falls to knees*

Whyyyyy brother! Why have you fallen

*slings Lazer on his shoulder and army carries him towards the barstools, slinging him over the bar counter and sliding behind it for cover*

*pulls off his mechanical arm and jams lemons in it, using it as an arm cannon and sniping random bar patrons*

I WILL AVENGE THEEEEEE

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

Kinharia just sits back and watches the anarchy unfold within her tavern, she knows that moments like this are exactly why she got into the Lemonade business! As she watches on with glee cheering the patrons on she pours herself a small, half pint of Lemonade from the counter. Ocassionally sipping from it.

*Looks up at the brightly-colored bionic figure*

Is that...

*Drops the still-unconscious figure of Brazen back on his face*

It is you! Silas! The infamous Industrial Welder! Your work at-

*A trio of lemon bounce off the back of the now fully furred head of Dr. Gravitas*

Really? Who throws a lemon?!

A rather disgruntled half-orc bard throws a lemon at Fen, but Fen ducks behind a nearby table. The lemon flies over Fen and heads straight for the level 3 coyote rogue. The level 3 coyote rogue makes a d20 dexterity saving throw to dodge the incoming lemon. The coyote rogue rolls a 9. With dexterity bonus, this amounts to an 8.

Wait but a rogue's highest stat is dexterity. You mean to tell me my highest stat is like an 8 or a 9 out of 20?!?!?!?!

The coyote rogue moves his head in an attempt to dodge the lemon, but he actually moves his head into the trajectory of the lemon. If he would have stayed put, the lemon would have flown past his head. The coyote rogue rolls 1d4 for damage and takes 3 points of elemental (lemon) damage.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Silas is very annoyed by Fenrir. "How the hell am I supposed to use this? It doesn't even have the proper mount to attach to my sockets. This arm is useless."

He then goes full psycho and starts headbutting random bar patrons.

"You slap other people with it, DUH." Fenrir groaned, making sure to protect his citrus carefully.

The porcupine, with a look of complete tranquility on his face, sits at the bar sipping his lemonade completely oblivious to the happenings in his surroundings.

This lemonade is SOOOOOO good! This. This is definitely what I needed. 

**let's out a sigh of relief**

"Simply wondrous", he exclaims under his breath.

Edited by Vaer

On 03/14/2016 at 6:13 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

Silas sits there, giving Gravitas a dirty look. "I work at Foxbutt Industries. And besides, that's irrelevant. People like me not because I weld, but because I rock out."

He then wishes he had a spare arm so he could smack Gravitas upside the head.

Y-Yes... the music thing! Very famous; One of many talents that involve highly-precise, refined, and repetitious motions. Look, I'll cut to the cha-

*Dodges a lemon, inching forward*

I want to a chance to study those limbs of yours.

*Ducks under a flying barstool, slinking closer to Vance/Fenrir, Silas/LazerMaster*

Just for a bit! Err...You'll be compensated, of course!

*A wooden hand spins across the short span and slaps his face*

Just GIVE ME THAT ARM!  D8<

*Charges towards the bar with a wild-eyed look*

Edited by DrGravitas

*Takes Lord Dalzell's hoof for a firm, hearty shake*

A pleasure to meet you. I am best know as Dr. Gravitas. I take an interest in all things that may prove to... enhance this or that. Adept welder's limbs are all well at good, but time travel! Now that is something I did not expected of this world. You seem a much more agreeable sort, please tell me more. Perhaps we can find some knowledge of mine I might swap with you.

Pleasure to meet you, my dear Doctor. 

*he smiles*

I must confess i come from an alternative timestream, that to this future...never existed.

*then he sighed*

What is there I can tell you, all you really need is a travel device, and the stomach to handle it.  There are various companies making them, and various courses one can follow to learn the ropes....if you have the money. 

*He spins the tesla coin he offered vear earlier on the table*

Edited by Caledonian

21 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Pleasure to meet you, my dear Doctor. 

*he smiles*

I must confess i come from an alternative timestream, that to this future...never existed.

*then he sighed*

What is there I can tell you, all you really need is a travel device, and the stomach to handle it.  There are various companies making them, and various courses one can follow to learn the ropes....if you have the money. 

*He spins the tesla coin he offered vear earlier on the table*

I am no stranger to transdimentional travel, myself, but I am always looking to evaluate alternatives. I hadn't thought this universe capable of time travel. But, coming from a future that no longer exists sounds like it may be a special case. That said, macro-molecular transport systems are especially interesting. But... I am new to these parts and short on cash. Perhaps there's something I can do for you?

19 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I am no stranger to transdimentional travel, myself, but I am always looking to evaluate alternatives. I hadn't thought this universe capable of time travel. But, coming from a future that no longer exists sounds like it may be a special case. That said, macro-molecular transport systems are especially interesting. But... I am new to these parts and short on cash. Perhaps there's something I can do for you?

Allow me to correct you. I am not from a future that no longer exists. I am from a past that never was. I was born in 1845.

*smiles a little and takes out an hourglass and lays his raygun on the table. On the barrel a brand is engraved. "Philips ray technology" it said*

This is a tesla style raygun, altered for time manipulation. 

*he fiddled with some controls and aims it on the hourglass before firing it..the sand freezes in the glass and slowly starts moving up*

• 9 months later...
52 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

Oh my. Zop, how joyful you haven't perished.

Right, of course I didn't!

*Undead coyote arm falls off, picks up and reattaches*

Just like how I was before!

Say, does this tavern have any shrines to The Raven Queen, Eternal Goddess of Death and the Unliving? No reason really, just curious.