Lets play some Werewolf! (aka Mafia)

Kosha

Its all about the context of the guilt, of course~

As for me, I have nothing to hide, I am here simply to figure out the culprits and my frequent activity would prove me guilty if I were to slip up

That said...Zop has gone quiet, I wonder if what Astrium said is true about his double-bluff, could the coyote truly be that cunning behind those sentientless crossed eyes?

Fenrir has not yet taken his vote off and I would nearly consider a vote to Zop again as well just to reveal the truth and clear our heads of the mystery

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Frack...I have to stop double posting so soon one after the other.

Well while we're at it shall we consider those who have not yet to speak, Shiekra Tora and Mr. Fox?

And what of the unaccused, those who have spoken who have not yet been accused; chysocyon, fenrir, and astrium?

(Misomie, as previously stated, has at least one suspicion...but I shall wait until further notice to truly suspect)

Omh yeah, I forgot about Fenrir being the first victim in this, tally them among the first victim in all this

And I have 

already said otherwise that I have nothing to hide, my activity is entirely due to innocence, not a wolf covering up.

Now if I was a wolf, why would I want to spotlight myself TOO  much in such a way, where people could easily catch my flaws if I make a miistake. Nay, a wolf would point fingers, but lurk in the shadows, but accuse me if you wish countrymen. Rhiul is right after all, I am just as guilty as the rest of you

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Omh yeah, I forgot about Fenrir being the first victim in this, tally them among the first victim in all this

And I have 

already said otherwise that I have nothing to hide, my activity is entirely due to innocence, not a wolf covering up.

It was actually last night so it doesn't count.

57 minutes ago, Misomie said:

So, our only non posters are @Shiekra Tora and @Mr. Fox right?

Indeed, either one (or both!) could be a werewolf.  Do we know how many there are? They could be watching... waiting.

However, WolfNight and Rhíulchabán do seem to be the most active and argumentative, and could also be trying to deceive as well.  I feel like it can go either way, I shall wait a bit more before making a vote.

If Zop dies and isnt actually a werewolf I owe you all an "I told you so". If he dies and turns out to be a were, then damn, what a double bluff! I dont believe his antics are a product of cunning.

If Rhiul dies and isnt actually a werewolf, then I owe you all an apology. If he is a werewolf though then success is within our grasp.

We either need a tie breaker to choose the fates of who lives or dies...or another two votes on a tertiary suspect (at which point the deaths will be randomized and fate plays itself) or possibly a third vote on a tertiary suspect, that would seal the fate of their death.

There's certainly enough of us for all of these possibilities, but the question is how many of you are ready to make such course altering decisions? 

The day is almost upon us, vote now my countrymen,justice or despair awaits

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Hm yes, yes...Ive seen Mr.Fox active outside this quaint village, but nowhere to be found here. Shiekra on the the other hand, hasnt seemed to be quite active at all. I almost feel as if its a waste to kill of a potential civilian ally. 

Mr. Fox has been shady silent, despite his ability to speak, he has either abandoned our fair town from memory...or willingly stayed away from it. Suspicious? I think so.

Unvote Shiekra Tora

Vote Mr. Fox

Shiek has more than enough votes to be surefire amongst the dead with my withdraw, however if anyone agrees with the argument I posed i urge thee to change your vote once more 

@Astrium @Misomie @Chrysocyon @FenrirDarkWolf @Rhíulchabán and anyone else around.

Final Tally:

Rhíulchabán: 1 (Zop)

Shiekra Tora: 3 (Chryso, Fenrir, Miso)

Mr. Fox: 2 (WolfNight, Rhiu)

Day Over. Update coming.

Day 1

The town was quite shaken that 2 villagers were killed 2 nights in a row. If something was to be done, it should be done now and quickly. Taking matters into their own hands, the villagers donned their sleuthing hats and went a-sleuthing. The first thing they noticed was that Shiekra was nowhere to be found. Obviously this meant that Shiekra was the villain. Unfortunately, the mob was very wrong. Shiekra had a long night of working and slept in. HIs head did look good on a pike though.

Shiekra Tora was lynched!

Spoiler

He was a villager!

Night has begun! Send in your night actions!

Edited by Kosha

Bummer. Shiekra it is

to be perfectly honest my seemingly erratic decisioning was to change of heart. Rhiu's accusations were meant as an attempt to think of a culprit, but I felt sympathy for one just as innocent as any of us. A right fool I am if I am only to be stabbed in the back later for this, but seems fair. 

One who hasnt come to defend their stance is easily a right target for suspicion and execution minus any potential pervading guilt.

I haven't been too active on the forums lately (due to work) so I didn't notice Mr. Fox was active while Shiekra wasn't. For me it was just a straight toss. Oh well, there is always the next day if he remains innactive here. If he remains suspicious, he has my vote (unless someone else is more suspicious by then, depends). 

Probably voting wolfnight next. Pretty sure they targeted shiekara because they knew he wasn't a werewolf and thought he would be easy since he isn't around to defend himself.

Or maybe I will vote KFC idk

Well well well, look what the Phoenix dragged in, if it isnt the dissappeared fox

Zop, Shiekra was not my first choice, and I inclined to change it beforehand which is evidence that my intention was otherwise. But go right ahead and vote me, Im sure hot wings are a delicious meal as well

Im very wary of tonight, the weres have already had a significant loss of our troops, it should be three down by the end of the night. I fear for our lives

In fact...if you want to shift blame anyone who voted Shiek could easily be a were, they would know he was a village, after all.

I have very mixed feelings on many of our members. But Im starting to piece together who the wolves are, its only a matter of time before we sink our ropes into their neck

Night 2

The villagers stood and admired their work: Shiekra's head impaled on a pike. Flies dancing merrily around his noggin, blood waltzing down the pike, glistening in the light of the dusk. Once the moon rose, the villagers left the pike and returned to their homes. Except Fenrir. While the others weren't phased by the events of today, Fen was quite horrified. He just stood there, staring at the pike. Shiekra's rotting head, wafting its foul stench. Its dead eyes piercing Fenrir's very soul. There were many thought running around Fenrir's mind. Was killing someone really worth it? Is this true justice? Will these means really justify the end? And most importantly, where did these claw marks come from?

FenrirDarkWolf was killed!

Spoiler

He was a villager!

Day 2 has started! Start your voting!

Edited by Kosha

...FUCK MEEEEE

God damn it.

I'm ded

I bet it was because I originally voted for Zop and was thinking of changing over to Mr. Fox! Zop is trying to play you all with his playful stupidity I bet. Mr. Fox is just trying to play hidden.

Why do I always have a tendency of dying early =w=

Edited by FenrirDarkWolf

On another note, here goes

Our good omniscient presence above who shall not intervene but only watch in the affairs of mortals (Kosha, our DM) Has elected to keep us in the dark about how many are among us.

So factoring out Crazy Lee who Im not sure how he fits yet.

The murders started with ten of us, and there are werewolves(plural) conspiring against us

That leaves a 1:9 ratio out (first number being the weres)

The win condition for the weres would be when they outnumber or equal us

That means a 5:5 ratio and above is out

So viable ratios are

2:8

3:7

4:6

Consider the dead villages, by day 1 one was -2. With a 4:6 ratio we would be at 4:4, and game would be over.

This leaves us with a 3:7 or 2:8, now a 3:4 and 2:5. 

We only have one or three tries left to get this right or our fair town is doomed 

Or maybe you two are both the werewolves, ever think of that?

Sounds pretty shady to attack me on the baseless assumption Zop, the confirmed trigger-happy killer, made up.

And Mr. Fox as someone who alltogether dissappeared without a trace you coming up and suddenly narrowing your eyes at suspects is shady.

1 minute ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

And Mr. Fox as someone who alltogether dissappeared without a trace you coming up and suddenly narrowing your eyes at suspects is shady.

Shady??? You are literally the color of darkness *points* evil, EEEEEVILLLLL. D:

Poor Fenrir, I knew him; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.  Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your English horn songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the village on a roar?

WolfNight seems to be the most sincere here.  My suspicions still lay with Rhiul, but I cannot deny Zop has been the most obvious and destructive from the start.

• Like 1