Lets play some Werewolf! (aka Mafia)

Kosha

54 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Edit: Actually I just remembered that I have a fur con next weekend. So I'm not entirely sure how well I'll be able to get on for those three days. Let me know how that will affect things.

You should be good.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kosha said:

goodgod.png

Okay, I have no idea how I'm going to get more players for this game. Any idea I can come up with might not be what the mods would want. @Zeke what would you do?

Hold people at gunpoint. :V

Kidding. You can start a new thread if you want. I can hide the old one.

21 hours ago, Zeke said:

Hold people at gunpoint. :V

Kidding. You can start a new thread if you want. I can hide the old one.

No need.

16 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Put a recruitment thread in in the general forum?

Do you mean The Watercooler or Forum Games?

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Oh shit, I forgot about this. Yeah, I'll put you on the player list.

OK, thanks, appreciate it!

I used to play this back on a site called Furry to Furry...we did maybe 24 games over a few year's time, until the site imploded. I miss that. Some games had as many as 20 players, so we got to add in more special roles, and the narratives and setting got pretty creative. 

Night 0

Kosha woke up from a terrible nightmare: His fellow villagers fighting because someone died. It almost fell like it was real. He needed to calm hi nerves so he got up to go take a walk in the woods. He walked and walked and walked and walked until he came to a cave. He had never seen the cave before so he decided to explore it. He walked cautious inside the cave for a couple minutes until a voice behind him said, "You! You're the one who ruined us!" Kosha turned around but before he could see who was talking to he was cut to shreds.

Kosha was killed!

He was the huntsman!

The GM Faction has been eliminated!

Day 1 has begun! Start your voting!

6 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Night 0

I'll flesh this out more when I have time, I have to leave. Sorry.

Kosha was killed!

Reveal hidden contents

He was the huntsman!

Reveal hidden contents

The GM Faction has been eliminated!

Day 1 has begun! Start your voting!

Okay, according to the spoiler, you had a role.

The huntsman, which I assume means you were the hunter, or the person, if they die, can choose someone else to take out as well.

Can you give yourself such a role if you know you're going to die in the beginning? Does that mean you're playing?

6 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Okay, according to the spoiler, you had a role.

Reveal hidden contents

The huntsman, which I assume means you were the hunter, or the person, if they die, can choose someone else to take out as well.

Can you give yourself such a role if you know you're going to die in the beginning? Does that mean you're playing?

On the forum I usually play this on, it is tradition to give the GM some BS role and kill him in the first update. There is no reason to this except for flavor.

1 minute ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I hope everyone is still ready, some people I haven't seen online in a while.

Then we'll just march on.

22 hours ago, Kosha said:

On the forum I usually play this on, it is tradition to give the GM some BS role and kill him in the first update. There is no reason to this except for flavor.

Then we'll just march on.

So that "role" you gave yourself was just BS. You weren't crazy enough to be like "I was the seer ha ha good luck guys!" That would be a hell of a dick move.

12 hours ago, Caledonian said:

but what heathen did harm poor Kosha like that?
to get the voting started I'll just say:

Vote Fossa-Boy

because their avatar looks suspicious.

And it begins. The picking of people based on nonsense. Although, I've been involved with werewolf infestations long enough (aka I've played the game enough) to know this is how it always starts.

Been having some trouble with the site loading, I think my computer is too old? But in any evet...

When is the voting deadline?

I'll have to vote for Caledonian, 'cause they voted for a cute, innocent, fuzzy fossa! Plus, we live in trees...not caves :)