Lets play some Werewolf! (aka Mafia)

Kosha

I still suspect that Zop is just an asshole playing the werewolf without even being one, as one who wanted to be a were to begin with he simply wants to be in the role of killer

And dont get me wrong I too still sorely suspect Rhiul...

Further evidence? As I posed the other choices of Fox or Shiek, he chose Shiek. It could simply be a coincidence...or just an easy way to get away with killing the town of the two off at my suggestion. However, agreeing to take out Fox at my suggestion, the actively dissappeared one, puts him back into an ambiguous gray area...

I gave two choices, Mr. Fox was my first choice, and if he was a were and not a town the opportunity would be taken to take the town over the were.

Admittedly I didnt think it through at the beginning of my suggestion at the activity levels of both, and only thought to make it clear later to kill the willingly silent one over the inactive silent one, a flaw I regret

TL;DR the suggestion was an opportunity for gr8 potential b8 m8

These are simply assumptions however, and as stated your final action negates that claim. 

So the question still remains

It has come to my attention that the werewolf is amongst us. With the testimony of another villager I am lead to believe the werewolf is indeed, WolfNightV4X1. Because those that speak out the loudest in accusation and defense are clearly the guilty. 

As I said, I feel WolfNight, while maybe a little defensive, is being pretty sincere.  Of course that could always be a ruse, but I would sooner put my vote on Zop or Rhiul.  And where has Astrium been?  I would like to hear input from at least one other person before I lay down my vote.

Well thats a dissapointing development, oh my. I suppose it's to be expected of my behavior. 

Surprisingly...I have not quite suspected Astrium. Why? His action at the beginning of the game after Chry's suggestion, pondering if Zop was 'a tanner'. A werewolf would not question what role someone was, theyd simply suspect a general village or were as everyone else would, and they would only need to know someone was a village, and not worry if they had a specific role, all that matters is they die (bonus if they did suspect a role that happened to be special)

40 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Well thats a dissapointing development, oh my. I suppose it's to be expected of my behavior. 

Surprisingly...I have not quite suspected Astrium. Why? His action at the beginning of the game after Chry's suggestion, pondering if Zop was 'a tanner'. A werewolf would not question what role someone was, theyd simply suspect a general village or were as everyone else would, and they would only need to know someone was a village, and not worry if they had a specific role, all that matters is they die (bonus if they did suspect a role that happened to be special)

I assumed Zop was a tanner as well but didn't bother saying it. Insta trigger happy just screams for a lynch. 

I'd say both villagers and werewolves can care about roles. The villager cares about the tanner as killing a super obvious one (or one pretending to be a bad guy) hurts their own numbers and chances of winning while a werewolf might not want to share the win with a slain tanner. I'd say suspecting someone's role doesn't automatically pin one as being a villager is all and that Astrium has as much of a chance of being a were as everyone else (though I can't think of any suspicion about him myself, except for the relative quietness but we both know how that went). 

I have not been hiding, as I am firm in having naught to hide, but simply rationalizing amongst us, a difficult task as any.

Killing me would be a grave mistake should I be innocent. I could personally state that my intention is to save those near death, and I have hoped to be around in my quest long enough to do so.

But in choosing to kill me it would not deter my quest, merely restrict my rights to vote and my action, but I shall never be silenced in the face of injustice! I shall be vocal spectre should these events come to pass!

9 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

*from beyond the grave*

Trust no one friends, for everyone and no one is a murderer!

...I still say Zop or Mr. Fox, but Val's highly defensive behaviour has piqued my ghostly suspicious.

Also god damn it why do I always die early, I didn't even DO anything.

The werewolves victims tjus far have been you and Teto, both low-profile, it seems quite the trick

5 minutes ago, Misomie said:

while a werewolf might not want to share the win with a slain tanner. I'd say suspecting someone's role doesn't automatically pin one as being a villager is all and that Astrium has as much of a chance of being a were as everyone else (though I can't think of any suspicion about him myself, except for the relative quietness but we both know how that went). 

Aye, true enough, that possibiloty slipped my mind

So are you, Zop

And ther has been absolutely no other activity since I was last on

I still firmly believe there are better decisions to be made here, but that lies soley with those who have and have not voted.

But now that I no longer need to defend the Zop vote, might as well give another shot at it

Unvote Zop

Vote Mr.Fox

(*Defend against)

I think we're at two for WolfNight, two for Rhiul, and one on Zop?  We need a tiebreaker here, unless we want to let it go to chance.  When it comes down to it, I think flipping a coin has about the same chance of getting a werewolf as our largely baseless voting anyway.  I would rather see a tie between Zop and Rhiul if we have to flip, however.

Day 2

The day started off with a lull. While there was plenty of bloodlust from yesterday, there wasn't enough paranoia from yesterday. The town decided Rhiu was in dire need of a lynch, so they killed them.

Rhíulchabán was lynched!

Rhíulchabán was a villager!

Little did the town know, this would be the last nail in their coffin. There weren't enough people to fend off the werewolves that came at night.

The rest of the town was killed!

Astrium was an oracle!

WolfNightV4X1 was a guardian angel!

Zop was a villager!

Werewolf Victory!

19 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Th. is makes sense now.

Especially why I was killed first.

Because my final vote for Mr. Fox, should I have gotten to it, would've killed him off, and he deemed me a threat.

Nah. I voted for your death because you were way too innocent to ever be lynched and because you seemed to take WolfNight's lead. 

12 minutes ago, Misomie said:

Nah. I voted for your death because you were way too innocent to ever be lynched and because you seemed to take WolfNight's lead. 

Wow.

You meanie butt.

This is why I have trust issues *cricri*

Edited by FenrirDarkWolf

Well Fuck we really should have voted Mr. Fox

And dear Chry, you sly pseudo-fox you, I made a terrible error in judgement, what a mess.

I guess apologies for rhiul are in order, no hard feelings, m8.  

I should probably stop playing this game so obnoxiously :V Im a terrible person 

20 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

So am I ded?

No.

9 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Hmm, 3 werewolves for 10 people. Seems a tad high.

8 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

Yeah, usually it is 2 werewolves at 10 and then you only add one more for every 2 to 3 extra villagers. The extra challenge was indeed challenging though, haha! :P

Sorry about that. I didn't realize that until around the last day.

29 minutes ago, Astrium said:

So are we doing another game?

Later. Once midterms are done, yes.

Also, here are the Role PMs:

Villager:

You're a villager! You're a proud citizen of Lazarus. Every morning, you, along with the rest of the town, vote for who you think is a werewolf. You win when all the werewolves are dead.

Oracle:

You're an Oracle! You use your psychic abilities to prove innocence. Every morning, you, along with the rest of the town, vote for who you think is a werewolf. Every night, you can scan someone to see if they're a werewolf. Please send me a PM of your order during night phases. You win when all the werewolves are dead.

Guardian Angel:

You're a Guardian Angel! You use your powers of divine intervention to protect the innocent. Every morning, you, along with the rest of the town, vote for who you think is a werewolf. Every night, you can protect someone from death. Please send me a PM of your order during night phases. You win when all the werewolves are dead.

Werewolf:

Mr. Fox, Chrysocyon, Misomie: you're the werewolves! The town of Lazarus has been hunting your prey for too long and they're going to pay for it. Every morning, you trick the town into voting for each other. Every night, you meet here and discuss who needs to be killed tonight and who, of the group, will do it. Once the majority of you can agree, send me a PM of the victim and the murderer. You win when the number of town members is less than or equal to the number of werewolves.

Night 1 Actions:

WolfNightV4X1 spares Zop

Chrysocyon kills Teto

Night 2 Actions

Misomie kills Fenrir

WolfNightV4X1 spares Chrysocyon

Astrium scans Zop

So here is how this is going to go down: Since both @Crazy Lee and @Caledonian want to play I'll host the game again. However, I'm going to be gone next week with no internet connection. When I get back I'll host the game. This time I'll have a fair Town:Werewolf ratio, some more town power roles, and we'll start with the day phase instead of the night phase. How does this sound to you guys?