Lets play some Werewolf! (aka Mafia)

Kosha

1 minute ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Can you actual reveal your role like that tho?

I didn't know you could.

you can "Reveal" as in saying "I am said role" if you wish... makes you a target of werewolves though. In real life versions of the game, where you have cards, you can never SHOW your card (unless the GM says you can), but you can claim to be something.

Seen werewolves claim to be other things before...

Just now, Crazy Lee said:

you can "Reveal" as in saying "I am said role" if you wish... makes you a target of werewolves though. In real life versions of the game, where you have cards, you can never SHOW your card (unless the GM says you can), but you can claim to be something.

Seen werewolves claim to be other things before...

I probably wouldn't anyway tbh

Well, I am considering trying to run my own Werewolf game here, if people are interested. I don't know if I should do it right now because I'm pretty busy, but soon.

If I do, it will be in it's own thread in the gaming thread, not here, where no one can see it.

Also, I may try more roles. If I'm feeling really crazy, I may try a game where there's nothing but roles. When trying to run games in the past I've heard certain people complain about being villager all the time. Special roles are fun, but as Cale illustrated, she was a villager and still did a great job.

One thing I'm curious about is how Kosha randomly chose people's rolls.

And if I were to do that Toon game, I call Freakazoid. Breaks 4th walls, ignores laws of nature and physics, is high as shit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Well, I am considering trying to run my own Werewolf game here, if people are interested. I don't know if I should do it right now because I'm pretty busy, but soon.

If I do, it will be in it's own thread in the gaming thread, not here, where no one can see it.

Also, I may try more roles. If I'm feeling really crazy, I may try a game where there's nothing but roles. When trying to run games in the past I've heard certain people complain about being villager all the time. Special roles are fun, but as Cale illustrated, she was a villager and still did a great job.

Hey if you do, I'd def be interested.

18 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

And if I were to do that Toon game, I call Freakazoid. Breaks 4th walls, ignores laws of nature and physics, is high as shit.

I'd be up for that. Mention me when you do it.

As for how I chose the roles, I made a list of the roles and the players. I ran both lists through this and what number a player was on the newly randomized list I'd match with the same number on the other newly randomized list.

Also, I have a rule that you have to make up your own character for Toon. Sorry, I just don't want it to turn into fan fiction. I will however let you play as someone similar to Freakazoid as long as it has a new name and appearance.

5 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

I´m interested.

10 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Would also be interested.

• 6 months later...

Are we doing this again?

TBH I had wanted to do a steampunk version of it, because I figured cal would love that. Also, because at a con someone wanted to do a steampunk version of it and no one showed up because people suck. It was going to be on the HMS Lynchmore airship.

My idea was to have it be a murder mystery... dead bodies showing up on the airship and the passengers have to figure out who's the murderer. Each morning another body is found dead. One person is the serial killer. I just never got around to figuring out what roles I wanted and how they would be made steampunky.

52 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Are we doing this again?

TBH I had wanted to do a steampunk version of it, because I figured cal would love that. Also, because at a con someone wanted to do a steampunk version of it and no one showed up because people suck. It was going to be on the HMS Lynchmore airship.

My idea was to have it be a murder mystery... dead bodies showing up on the airship and the passengers have to figure out who's the murderer. Each morning another body is found dead. One person is the serial killer. I just never got around to figuring out what roles I wanted and how they would be made steampunky.

I've never neen good at coming up with flavour but I certainly know how to balance a game in regards to roles. I'm happy to be a cohost if you need help with that.

2 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Yay! I think this could be a lotta fun. I wonder if @DrGravitas might wanna play. Seems like he might enjoy it. 

I've heard of these games before, but I'm not really very familiar with them. I'll just observe a game of it, then I'll probably join in on the next one.

12 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Are we doing this again?

Did someone say STEAMPUNK!?

As a self proclaimed steampunk expert I'd be up to help you figure how to steam up the player roles. 

Steam on.

• 2 months later...
On ‎13‎-‎1‎-‎2017 at 10:15 PM, Crazy Lee said:

Are we doing this again?

didn't I shout STEAMPUUUUUUNKKKK out loud yet?
here goes:

STEAMPUNK WEREWOLF

• Like 1