Finally finished my scalie persona bio

Nova

Ok i put in here.

Well after so much time i finished is bio.

Name:mike

Species:dragon - slime-shapeshifter hybrid

Hetero

Appearance: Yellow eye, red skin scalp the kinda look like latex or rubber, skin is shiny, body covered in slime, white hair, yellow horns,has muscles but is not buffy.

Abilities: shapeshifting, can turn into water water, elastic, can stretch like gummy

Personality:overprotectic, sarcastic, kind, can snap out

Relationships: Nova(Gurlfriend)

Hate: Feara, death, getting frozen

Weakness: cold

Fear:Cold, setsunsa(dat bitch is crazy)

Hobbys: videogames, swimming,yoga

Hates: strawberries packaged in plastic because they taste bad.

Story: He lived on a planet with his parents and sister till feara came. Feara is a extreme strong magical girl that got so strong that she corrupted and spreads fear and despair , she is kinda god level like Nova. She destroyed planets and mikes planet. Mike and his family fleed from their planet and lost each other. He landed on Aurora where he meet Nova and her friends. Well he was full of rage and tryed to kill Nova because feara looks a bit like Nova. Nova is a pacifist so she didnt want to fight but had no choice to use tategami her  weapon. She had problems to damage him because he always curved and evaded her attacks. It couldnt go on like that so Nova turned into her air form and created sharp and strong air streams and pinned him against a tree and explained everything. He lives in Novas house and each day their relationship got stronger.

Give me some feedback

Well 

Edited by Nova

6 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Slime and shapeshifting and stretchiness and latex all in one creature just screams 'fetish'.

To be honest it makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

Dont worry i dont have a fetish.

Well ask my dreams in mind , that is my only persona like that.

You say it's not fetish. It does come across as fetish though. My main advice is flesh out the personality. Does he have hobbies? Fears? Does he cry easily?  Also getting frozen is a strange dislike. But it seems he only likes or hates. You need to refine a tad to make it a better character 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

You say it's not fetish. It does come across as fetish though. My main advice is flesh out the personality. Does he have hobbies? Fears? Does he cry easily?  Also getting frozen is a strange dislike. But it seems he only likes or hates. You need to refine a tad to make it a better character 

Thanks i appreciate that.

I am gonna explain for all now why he dislikes cold.

Well we know all water freezes at an specific temperature. Now imagine your body is covered in slime that has the same abilities like that of a snail and your body is mostly made of liquid.

Now imagine all its getting very cold... he would freeze faster than everything and its not really awesome too freeze.

• Like 1

And about the slime .

Imagine you can shapeshift and bla bla bla and are prisoned somewhere then how can you please escape through a tigh wall crack or hole. If you skin is dry as justin biebers face then its difficult BUT if your full of slime its much easier to slip through. 

Like a slug 

I have for everything that i make an explanation.

21 hours ago, Nova said:

I am gonna explain for all now why he dislikes cold.

Well we know all water freezes at an specific temperature. Now imagine your body is covered in slime that has the same abilities like that of a snail and your body is mostly made of liquid.

Now imagine all its getting very cold... he would freeze faster than everything and its not really awesome too freeze.

Did someone mention Frozen?