Lok's Clichéd Adventure: A Fantasy Parody

Nekokami

Requiring me to make an account to read it all. Read a little bit. That first joke about the name is cute, but you run it into the ground by going on too long, I think. Too early to really comment on anything else. If this is your first real attempt at writing though, you're starting off better than quite a few people.

21 hours ago, Conker said:

Requiring me to make an account to read it all. Read a little bit. That first joke about the name is cute, but you run it into the ground by going on too long, I think. Too early to really comment on anything else. If this is your first real attempt at writing though, you're starting off better than quite a few people.

I didn't know you needed an account to read it all... Huh.

Yeah, this is my first proper attempt, so it's not really gonna be particularly good. I'll learn as I go.

6 hours ago, Nekokami said:

I didn't know you needed an account to read it all... Huh.

Yeah, this is my first proper attempt, so it's not really gonna be particularly good. I'll learn as I go.

If you want to toss it on a google doc or something, I'll make sure to read it all.

On Saturday, March 05, 2016 at 5:21 AM, Conker said:

If you want to toss it on a google doc or something, I'll make sure to read it all.

Wow, I took ages to do this.

Anyway, I forgot I had it on deviantart too, so here: http://senpai-88.deviantart.com/art/Lok-s-Cliched-Adventure-Chapters-P-4-594001788

Edited by Nekokami