Obviously an art thread of my own art stuff lol. I can't believe it took me this long to get around to posting an art thread since joining but here it is... HERE goes!

anders_carries_a_gun_by_rabbitmaskedman-

^ My half of an art trade.

coonskin_by_rabbitmaskedman-d8vkmue.thum

^ Coonskin fanart. Underrated movie.

eastern_chilling_out__by_rabbitmaskedman

lookit_all_this_linota__by_rabbitmaskedm

his_name_is_jason_remix_by_rabbitmaskedm

sally_and_bunnie_in_the_blood_cave_by_ra

sarah_lynn_tweaked_design__by_rabbitmask

I think that's enough for now. Tell me what you think. I'm open to pretty much any opinion. I'll update this somewhat as I make new stuff.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Rabbit Head said:

Thanks! 

Do you think it's too generic, tho? I'm not trying to fish for compliments or anything, it's been something on my mind for a while...

Hell no, I find it rather unique actually. I'm no expert or anything, but from these I get the vibe of traditional styles being used in a fresh way; if that makes any sense. I really like it. 

10 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Breasts have nipples on them. Many artists omit nipples and this confuses me. It would be as though artists refused to draw toes on feet. 

The original character design (This is a character from the a cartoon) didn't have nipples, and I didn't feel like making this a 100% mature drawing. So I stuck to that design.

Edited by Rabbit Head

• 1 month later...

Sooo.... Kawaii.

I love all of your stuff!

I guess the first art trade image could be better. the wind effects the guys hair but not the dragons mane. My eyes are looking at the dragon first not the guys up front.I guess the dragon is more important than what is happening. Most of your stuff makes me notice things in a circle, so I end up looking at everything. I love it.