Pokken tournament

Nova

17 minutes ago, SirRob said:

We should play some time in that case, I hardly know anyone who has the game.

I would...but my wii u is taking its sweet-ass time updating. Although I guess it makes sense seeing as I haven't touched the thing in months.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

6 minutes ago, SirRob said:

Good matches, I'm surprised you had the edge over me! Unfortunately I haven't played enough to say things about your Machamp, but I had fun!

I always gravitate towards grapplers. Your garchomp is pretty dangerous. I don't know if it's possible to even pull off a combo string as long as the one you were pulling off with Machamp, and you're pretty good at calling my counter hits and other moves which is bad because I seem to lose out to a lot of your moves when they clash.

It was fun!

Edited by Luca

Good luck finding something useful! GameFAQs sure doesn't have anything.

I wanna learn some combos for Garchomp, too. The stuff I used was all in the game's tutorials. And with the combo tutorials for Garchomp, a good amount of them are situational, which I deeefinitely will never get a handle on.

19 hours ago, SirRob said:

Good luck finding something useful! GameFAQs sure doesn't have anything.

I wanna learn some combos for Garchomp, too. The stuff I used was all in the game's tutorials. And with the combo tutorials for Garchomp, a good amount of them are situational, which I deeefinitely will never get a handle on.

I dunno why but for some reason I felt like finding a good site to get information on pokken before realizing i don't even have the game.

Smash boards has a Pokken section and you will likley find way more helpful info there than anything on GameFAQs

2 hours ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

I dunno why but for some reason I felt like finding a good site to get information on pokken before realizing i don't even have the game.

Smash boards has a Pokken section and you will likley find way more helpful info there than anything on GameFAQs

Cool, thanks. I'll have to give it a look when I'm feeling more competitive. : )