Dog owners

Kellie Gator

Fuck these assholes, fuck them in the ass with one of those zeta horse dildos without lube.

There should be a fucking requirement for a license to own these stupid animals because no one knows how to bloody raise and take care of them. I'm no Dog Whisperer but see, that's the point, I'm not the idiot who decided to own a dog despite not knowing how to take care of them.

It's always something, either the owners can't have the dogs walk normally, so they run around all over the place like crazy and piss everywhere, or the owners try to talk to the dogs even though dogs don't speak human, or they're too pussy to pull the leash if the dogs are being disobedient and not walking in the right direction with you. Or they don't discipline the dogs when they're doing something wrong.

Or the owners just leave the dogs with separation anxiety so they gotta fucking howl for HOURS like they are in my apartment complex which means I can't have a relaxing quiet evening because of some dumb fucking mutts so all I can do is fucking blast crust punk or something to drown out the stupid fucking dogs because these dog owners are fucking cancer who shouldn't own dogs.

And before anyone's butthurt, not all dog owners are bad, but... 99% of 'em, yeah.

Fuck you all.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

Fuck these assholes, fuck them in the ass with one of those zeta horse dildos without lube.

There should be a fucking requirement for a license to own these stupid animals because no one knows how to bloody raise and take care of them. I'm no Dog Whisperer but see, that's the point, I'm not the idiot who decided to own a dog despite not knowing how to take care of them.

It's always something, either the owners can't have the dogs walk normally, so they run around all over the place like crazy and piss everywhere, or the owners try to talk to the dogs even though dogs don't speak human, or they're too pussy to pull the leash if the dogs are being disobedient and not walking in the right direction with you. Or they don't discipline the dogs when they're doing something wrong.

Or the owners just leave the dogs with separation anxiety so they gotta fucking howl for HOURS like they are in my apartment complex which means I can't have a relaxing quiet evening because of some dumb fucking mutts so all I can do is fucking blast crust punk or something to drown out the stupid fucking dogs because these dog owners are fucking cancer who shouldn't own dogs.

And before anyone's butthurt, not all dog owners are bad, but... 99% of 'em, yeah.

Fuck you all.

Ya, I gotta agree here.  If you can't take care of your pet and keep it from being an obnoxious POS, then you shouldn't be allow to have one.  

Or when they let them take a dump on your yard and NOT clean it up

Yeah, having a dog is nice. They make a good companion who give unconditional love and cuddliness but you're also taking yourself a shit ton of responsibilities when taking having them as your pets. If you can't handle the responsibility, don't have a dog as your pet. If you MUST have a pet, buy yourself some aquarium fishes or a tortoise. Even cat is fine as long as you feed them and keep the litter box clean

A lot of people in our apartment complex actually got in some pretty big trouble because they were letting their dogs shit and piss all over their balconies, despite the owning company installing a dog park specifically to give them a place to let their animals shit.

Also, is there anyone you can stage a noise complaint to?
I can't speak for all places, obvs, but most apartments have rules against excessive noise like that.

Edited by Vae

15 minutes ago, Vae said:

Also, is there anyone you can stage a noise complaint to?
I can't speak for all places, obvs, but most apartments have rules against excessive noise like that.

Noise complaints are only valid after 10pm here and even then it usually amounts to nothing because I assume no one's home in these apartments and someone has to answer the door for it to be valid.

Just now, willow said:

what breed of dog is that? it looks pretty exotic

It's a Madagascan tree dog. Very hard to take care of. It's like keeping a regular dog but every once in a while you feel like you own a cat because you need to call the fire department to get them down from a tree...

1436725892.lollazer_ma1_8076.jpg

:V

Anyway, in my opinion there are three kinds of pet owners: Those who properly care for their pets at all times, those who care for their pets at first and then get tired of them, and those who buy a dog just for the sake of owning a dog.

There are also tons of drug addicts in the area where I have my store (not making this up, there is a clinic nearby that hands out methadone for heroin addicts) and some of them have dogs. These people are entirely incapable of taking care of their animals. It's disgusting.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mentova said:

I'm sorry but dogs are pretty awesome and mine are the best ever.

Dogs are loud and obnoxious and have no respect for personal space whatsoever.

24 minutes ago, Nova said:

I hate it when dog owners speak with someone the phone while taking a walk with the dog.

Why? I'm not sure what the problem is here since I'm not a dog person. I mean, maybe it's irresponsible, but I'm curious for a more in-depth reason here.

2 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

Why? I'm not sure what the problem is here since I'm not a dog person. I mean, maybe it's irresponsible, but I'm curious for a more in-depth reason here.

They just want cuddles and you deny them :c

Lookit dis dog how can you say no to her????

CbsC8ArUUAAEPXK.thumb.jpg.cd96b5d5c59052

Seriously though as someone who is a huge dog person, shitty dog owners are the worst. If you can't take care of the animal, don't fucking buy it. They can go to hell.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

Mine can be pretty loud as well:

(The title is wrong they are dogs.)

Anyway, that's what dogs do. They bark some times. It is the job of a responsible owner to teach a dog when it's not ok to bark so much.
But some dogs will bark at everything no matter what you do. My parents used to have a tiny yorkshire terrier. He used to freak out and bark at everything.

Agreed. Dog owners are the worst.

I feel bad for saying that though, because they probably love their dogs, and are just trying to enjoy their life.

And dogs themselves are ok.

But they're still the scourge of your neighborhood block.

29 minutes ago, Mentova said:

They just want cuddles and you deny them :c

Lookit dis dog how can you say no to her????

CbsC8ArUUAAEPXK.thumb.jpg.cd96b5d5c59052

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW I must pet it and scratch its ears I am compelled to

35 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

Its all in how you raise them, though their natural personality will come into play, some Dogs are just naturally yappy no matter how well trained they are.

Just like how all humans are different, all dogs are different as well.

We get it Kellie, you don't like dogs, but not all Dogs are loud and obnoxious, Dogs mirror their owners, so if the Dog is loud and obnoxious its because their Owner is just as bad or even worse and they don't deserve to own a Dog if they aren't even going to properly train and look after them.

My Dog has plenty of respect for personal space, she only comes close and cuddles if you let her, she won't ever jump up at people unless they allow her. Honestly the only thing me and my family have never been able to get her to do, is stop barking at is really heavy rain / downpours.

3 hours ago, Kellie Gator said:

or the owners try to talk to the dogs even though dogs don't speak human

Whats wrong with talking to your dog?

I talk to mine all the time. Sure they don't understand everything, but they figure out tone of voice and they do have a limited vocabulary of human words. Its therapeutic for both the owner and the dog.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

I talk to mine all the time. Sure they don't understand everything, but they figure out tone of voice and they do have a limited vocabulary of human words. Its therapeutic for both the owner and the dog.

I don't think its something we can ever really explain to non-dog owners, its always going to be a weird and eccentric thing to them :S

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Naesaki said:

Its all in how you raise them, though their natural personality will come into play, some Dogs are just naturally yappy no matter how well trained they are.

Just like how all humans are different, all dogs are different as well.

We get it Kellie, you don't like dogs, but not all Dogs are loud and obnoxious, Dogs mirror their owners, so if the Dog is loud and obnoxious its because their Owner is just as bad or even worse and they don't deserve to own a Dog if they aren't even going to properly train and look after them.

My Dog has plenty of respect for personal space, she only comes close and cuddles if you let her, she won't ever jump up at people unless they allow her. Honestly the only thing me and my family have never been able to get her to do, is stop barking at is really heavy rain / downpours.

I probably was a bit harsh, I had a bad week and that's why I kind of exploded.

It does bother me how most people don't seem to even try to make their mutts behave, though.

9 hours ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

It's not always wrong, but it does piss me off when people think dogs understand words like "no" and "stop" or more complex sentences when commanding them. They're dumb dogs, they're not gonna understand, find other ways to discipline them.

8 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

I probably was a bit harsh, I had a bad week and that's why I kind of exploded.

It does bother me how most people don't seem to even try to make their mutts behave, though.

It's not always wrong, but it does piss me off when people think dogs understand words like "no" and "stop" or more complex sentences when commanding them. They're dumb dogs, they're not gonna understand, find other ways to discipline them.

Dog actually do understand vocal commands, at least the smarter breeds like german shepherds do. At the very least they can probably pick up "what I am doing is bad" based on the tone of your voice. The problem is if you trained them well enough that they actually give a shit. GSDs are smart as hell.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

They do understand the word but not in the same capacity a human does, its all in the tone of your voice. Its not the word specifically but the tone you apply to that word that commands a Dog to like drop something or sit.

You're undermining how intelligent Dogs actually are, they are very clever animals if raised and taught properly.

There are no stupid Dogs, there are only stupid Owners who hasn't put in any effort to raise their Dog in any capacity.

On top of the tone of your voice being applied to a word or phrase, your hand gestures also come into play.

By your stance, Sheep Herding Dogs, Guide Dogs and Sniffer Dogs etc must be a logical fallacy to you.

Edited by Naesaki
  • Like 5

Dogs are fine, people are stupid and 99% of dog owners don't know how to train their dogs.

Did You Know: You can train a dog to be quiet and not bark by training it to bark on command? Reward a dog every time it barks and start pairing the reward with a command. Dog won't bark unless told because he knows he gets rewarded when he does it with a command.

Weird, right.

Edited by Gamedog
  • Like 3

Just now, Kellie Gator said:

I'm willing to be open to the possibility that the problem might be with me.

My phobia of dogs is long gone but I still have a strong dislike and distrust of them. I can't stand most of them. 

There's nothing wrong with not liking dogs! They're not for everyone and badly trained yappy-dogs are annoying as fuck. I just wanted to point some stuff out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kellie Gator said:

I'm willing to be open to the possibility that the problem might be with me.

My phobia of dogs is long gone but I still have a strong dislike and distrust of them. I can't stand most of them. 

That is understandable and it I think it is perfectly fine not to like dogs.
I love dogs and even I am annoyed by dogs that bark constantly. I generally can't deal with annoying noises in general.
But the thing with dogs is that they depend on us. They need us to teach them what is acceptable for them to do and what isn't. And as @Gamedog said, you can train them when to bark. A well trained dog will only bark when it's supposed to, like when they hear a noise that alerts them or when they see a person they don't know on your property. Sure they also bark when they are excited and that is perfectly fine as well as long as it doesn't happen 24/7.

I think as long as a dislike of dogs doesn't end in abuse or neglect of dogs everything is ok. Muslims dislike dogs because their fairy tales tell them that they are "not pure" for some bullshit reason. And it is not very common but apparently there are cases in which muslims abuse and torture dogs because of that even though their religion actually says not to abuse any people or animals. But, you know.... >__>

I mean, look at this dog! How could anyone hurt this majestic critter that is most definitely a canine and absolutely not a primate from Madagascar?!

25419442300_c88894bd49_b.jpg

Edited by Käpt'n

26 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

A well trained dog will only bark when it's supposed to, like when they hear a noise that alerts them or when they see a person they don't know on your property. Sure they also bark when they are excited and that is perfectly fine as well as long as it doesn't happen 24/7.

I dunno what category my family's dog falls into. He's the only dog I don't hate but he's so terrified of strangers it's absurd and it's impossible to shut him up once someone comes over to visit.

10 minutes ago, Kellie Gator said:

I dunno what category my family's dog falls into. He's the only dog I don't hate but he's so terrified of strangers it's absurd and it's impossible to shut him up once someone comes over to visit.

What kind of dog is he? The Yorkshire Terrier my parents used to barked a lot as well, he was afraid of everything and we could never really help him with that or train him to stop barking. He wasn't very loud though so it wasn't much of a big deal. When I got home from school he was always pretty excited as well. But when I sat down on the ground he got on my lap and would stop barking and he would also sleep on my jacket when it put it on the ground :)
He was such a cute little guy, I really miss him...

1 hour ago, Käpt'n said:

What kind of dog is he? The Yorkshire Terrier my parents used to barked a lot as well, he was afraid of everything and we could never really help him with that or train him to stop barking. He wasn't very loud though so it wasn't much of a big deal. When I got home from school he was always pretty excited as well. But when I sat down on the ground he got on my lap and would stop barking and he would also sleep on my jacket when it put it on the ground :)
He was such a cute little guy, I really miss him...

A Papillon. He's mostly awesome but he's unnaturally terrified of people which makes him a pain in the ass most of the time when someone's at the door because he never shuts up.

Our Wallis will bark at her reflection in a window. It's adorable but my god, her barks go straight through you.

We adopted Roxy back in October (also a boxer) and now if Wallis barks at nothing, Roxy will think there's someone at the door and get excited and bark, and Wallis will think Roxy's barking at something and get even more excited. It's kinda funny, if I didn't like dogs it would drive me mad I bet.

I used to not like dogs at all, except for Wallis, but at some point last year that changed completely. I'm glad. No idea why the change happened though, I think I realised that the problems I had with dogs were my own hangups, and nothing wrong with them. And knowing that made it easier for me to enjoy the good qualities they have.

My little dog is a perfect angel that does nothing but cuddle next to people all the time and isnt super hyperactive. She never barks unless someone is at the door or when we come home, which is natural dog behavior, honestly. Dogs make great people detectors, in fact one night both my dogs started barking like crazy looking outside our window, turns out some random stranger tried to break into our car, took off as soon as us people tried to investigate it.

12141955_872258512823977_2044412045_n.jp

Dis mah puppy sitting on the back of the car :3 she has cat tendencies (I was not driving when this was taken)

More excuses to post shameless pet photos:

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
SO SORRY 4 DOG SPAM
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gamedog said:

"yappy little dogs"

ITT: people who dont know what small dogs are bred and used to do.

Jack_Russell_Terrier_exits_den_pipe.jpg

I know what they were bred for. That doesn't make them less yappy and annoying, depending on how they were trained.

• Like 1