Dog owners

Kellie Gator

21 hours ago, Mentova said:

I know what they were bred for. That doesn't make them less yappy and annoying, depending on how they were trained.

To label all small dogs as "yappy and annoying" without understanding them is a show of your ignorance towards dog breeds.

i bet you also hate hound breeds.

7 hours ago, Gamedog said:

To label all small dogs as "yappy and annoying" without understanding them is a show of your ignorance towards dog breeds.

i bet you also hate hound breeds.

Did you not see the picture I posted? I have a dachshund. Dachshunds are hounds :V

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday at the pound, I was bringing a rather large dog to its owner and she spotted one of my co-workers. She howled like a blood hound and it felt like it could shake the building. She didnt bark or anything since we got her in but seeing that co-worker just set her off and she wanted him dead lol. 

Working at the pound, I see a lot of animals come and go (dead or alive). We gotten a very cute husky but sadly he's a bite case. And found a germin shepard but he was mean to everyone so he basically lived in the cage until his owner eventually came for him a week or two later. That dog hated me, damn cop dogs. 

Edited by Lomberdia