Rant: German history repeating itself...

Käpt'n

25 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

What you are asking is impossible however.  By the very same logic you are using we would need to stop everyone from having a babies ever because if we don't those babies might one day grow up to be rapists and if one of those babies grows up to be a rapists the number of rape victims would go up and according you that is not acceptable.

Also preventing refugees from entering your country wouldn't necessarily be stopping any of that crime from occurring since you know those criminals could still hurt their own population.  So even if you prevent them from coming in you haven't prevented any crime so your argument is still invalid.

You're wasting your time arguing with him, haha.

You see the big picture and are informed on the reality of the issues, and that's great. Not everyone wants to be. Some people just want to fixate on one thing, that isn't even necessarily factual, about an issue. You aren't gonna convince those sorts of people to change their perspective. You can't teach a person to think logically during one conversational exchange. 

7 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

You're obsessed with percentages. 

Babies don't rape anyone. 

If everyone in germany had one next year the population of germany would double. 

Since babies can't rape anyone the rate of rape in the country would instantly drop to half. 

So your theory is crap. 

Also you are side stepping the issue of mass rape by refugees. 

If they did not come the people who got raped would be okay and not rape victims. 

Its not my theory.  I am just demonstrating your own logic.  If you see something wrong with the examples I gave then the flaw is within your own logic.

Also what mass rape is being done by refugees all you have is a small set of anecdotal cases.  Meanwhile all of the evidence I have found demonstrates that less than 1% of all crime being committed by Syrian refugees is sexual in nature and that Syrian refugees aren't committing that much overall crime.

4 minutes ago, Ieono said:

You're wasting your time arguing with him, haha.

You see the big picture and are informed on the reality of the issues, and that's great. Not everyone wants to be. Some people just want to fixate on one thing, that isn't even necessarily factual, about an issue. You aren't gonna convince those sorts of people to change their perspective. You can't teach a person to think logically during one conversational exchange. 

From what I've found 458 Germans including children have been raped by refugees. This never would have happened if they were not let in. 

I'm sure the rape victims want to fixate on one thing. They were raped when they did not have to be. 

2 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Its not my theory.  I am just demonstrating your own logic.  If you see something wrong with the examples I gave then the flaw is within your own logic.

Also what mass rape is being done by refugees all you have is a small set of anecdotal cases.  Meanwhile all of the evidence I have found demonstrates that less than 1% of all crime being committed by Syrian refugees is sexual in nature and that Syrian refugees aren't committing that much overall crime.

There are 458 germans including children who have been raped who disagree with you. 

Edited by #00Buck

Just now, #00Buck said:

From what I've found 458 Germans including children have been raped by refugees. This never would have happened if they were not let in. 

I'm sure the rape victims want to fixate on one thing. They were raped when they did not have to be. 

You aren't eliminating this crime by preventing the refugees from coming in.  You are merely pushing it some where else.  In fact if those refugees were in a crowded refugee camp with little food, water, resources, and little to no supervision or authority we would likely be seeing even higher rates of crime.

2 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Well if it's current events you can't really escape it. 

Actually you could. You could run across the school to another classroom and just sit in another class.

But what kind of person reacts that way when life gets difficult? 

eh, it's also a  really easy subject to find news about so no one has to dig for something interesting. I guess it wouldn't be that bad though if there wasn't so much awkward silence in between discussion

Just now, Derin Darkpaw said:

You aren't eliminating this crime by preventing the refugees from coming in.  You are merely pushing it some where else.  In fact if those refugees were in a crowded refugee camp with little food, water, resources, and little to no supervision or authority we would likely be seeing even higher rates of crime.

Yes you would eliminate the crime.

They are not raping their own people.

They are raping native german women and children.

Just now, #00Buck said:

They are not raping their own people.

Yet again you make another definitive statement with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.  You seriously expect me to believe that every single Syrian rapist would just go "well there is only Syrian's here and no Germans in sight.  Guess I better become a productive member of society."  If you believe that you have a critical misunderstanding of human psychology. 

I find it funny how the people who defend letting "refugees" in are the same people who would be hung and beheaded for who they are, by these people, if they lived where doing so was legal 

then again... It's not legal in Russia and that didn't stop a woman from beheading a child

Hmm

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Yet again you make another definitive statement with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.  You seriously expect me to believe that every single Syrian rapist would just go "well there is only Syrian's here and no Germans in sight.  Guess I better become a productive member of society."  If you believe that you have a critical misunderstanding of human psychology. 

You have a critical misunderstanding of their culture and religion including Sharia Law. 

Look it up. They are treating germans this way because of their culture. It is allowed and encouraged in their culture. 

3 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

I find it funny how the people who defend letting "refugees" in are the same people who would be hung and beheaded for who they are, by these people, if they lived where doing so was legal 

then again... It's not legal in Russia and that didn't stop a woman from beheading a child

Hmm

Homosexuals are killed by being beaten with rocks until they die in muslim countires. 

Thieves have their hands cut off. 

People who leave the muslim faith are killed. 

People who greatly offend the faith have their heads chopped off in Mecca.

That would be the equivalent of the Pope chopping off the heads of disobedient catholics in Vatican City. 

If that happened everyone would go crazy. 

But if people in the middle east do it nobody cares.

Edited by #00Buck
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

So why do innocent German women have to serve as these subhuman's fucktoy? If someone randomly dumped a bunch of convicted, unrepentant rapists into your neighborhood since "lol they're gonna do it somewhere else anyways" would you be okay with that?

This whole situation is a complete fucking disaster, and no matter what you do there are no winners. Believe me I feel for the refugees who legitimately want to escape their genocidal fuckhead of a "president" and overall act like functioning human beings, but subjecting innocent people who didn't ask or want to get involved to this kinda shit is unacceptable.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 5

Just now, #00Buck said:

You have a critical misunderstanding of their culture and religion including Sharia Law. 

Look it up. They are treating germans this way because of their culture. It is allowed and encouraged in their culture. 

Do you have any evidence for that attitude actually being held by anything resembling a majority of these refugees.  Because if that was so encouraged by their culture wouldn't we be seeing a higher amount of crime committed by their population?

• Like 1

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

So why do innocent German women have to serve as these subhuman's fucktoy? If someone randomly dumped a bunch of convicted, unrepentant rapists into your neighborhood since "lol they're gonna do it somewhere anyways" would you be okay with that?

This whole situation is a complete fucking disaster, and no matter what you do there are no winners. Believe me I feel for the refugees who legitimately want to escape their genocidal fuckhead of a "president" and act like functioning human beings, but subjecting innocent people who didn't ask or want to get involved to this kinda shit is unacceptable.

I know. 

Seeing people as just a statistic or percentage is dehumanizing and cold. 

People including children are being raped. This has to stop. It is not okay. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

So why do innocent German women have to serve as these subhuman's fucktoy? If someone randomly dumped a bunch of convicted, unrepentant rapists into your neighborhood since "lol they're gonna do it somewhere else anyways" would you be okay with that?

Do you have any evidence to demonstrate that the majority of this refugee population is as you put it "convicted, unrepentant rapists"?

6 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Do you have any evidence for that attitude actually being held by anything resembling a majority of these refugees.  Because if that was so encouraged by their culture wouldn't we be seeing a higher amount of crime committed by their population?

Yes. It is in their religious texts. 

Their culture is so toxic it has destroyed their own country and causes a refugee crisis. 

They are killing each other by the hundreds of thousands.  

Genocide of christians and others in Syria is the greatest crime of all. 

Edited by #00Buck

Do you have any evidence to demonstrate that the majority of this refugee population is as you put it "convicted, unrepentant rapists"?

Germany before: rape epidemic free

germany after: rape epidemics caused by rapefugees

oh

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Yes. It is in their religious texts. 

Their culture is so toxic it has destroyed their own country and causes a refugee crisis. 

They are killing each other by the hundreds of thousands.  

Genocide of christians and others in Syria if the greatest crime of all. 

please provide evidence for the points you are making.  I have asked for evidence and every single time you have ignored that request, cited anecdotal cases at best, and then made even more extraordinary claims.

3 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Germany before: rape epidemic free

germany after: rape epidemics caused by rapefugees

oh

Evidence.  Do you have any evidence that the instance of rape has statistically increased in Germany?

Epidemic: Noun

(epidemiology) An occurrence of a disease or disorder in a population at a frequency higher than that expected in a given time period.

Edited by Derin Darkpaw
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

I never said the majority of Syrians were convicted, unrepentant rapists. It was just a hypothetical example to illustrate my point.

However what I will say is that Islamic culture as a whole is fucked. This is the culture the condones "honor killings" (murdering and raping innocent people for supposed revenge), stoning women to death, makes sharia law a thing, and says it's a-ok to murder dozens of innocent people over a dumb cartoon. They want to turn Europe into another Islamic state that they can fuck up whether it's occupants want it or not.

They refuse to assimilate into western society and instead impose their fucked up "culture" on innocent Germans who never asked for any of this.

5 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

please provide evidence for the points you are making.  I have asked for evidence and every single time you have ignored that request, cited anecdotal cases at best, and then made even more extraordinary claims.

Do a google search. There are tons of articles on how christians yazidis and other ethic groups are being killed off by the thousands by islamic fundamentalists. Numbers killed being as high as 1,100 in some cities. The vast majority of christians have fled syria driven out by islamic militants. 

Here's an international poll result on support for sharia (includes murdering homosexuals as legal)

The percentage of people in each country that support it is shocking. 

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

13 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Evidence.  Do you have any evidence that the instance of rape has statistically increased in Germany?

Epidemic: Noun

(epidemiology) An occurrence of a disease or disorder in a population at a frequency higher than that expected in a given time period.

You can't be serious 

16 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I never said the majority of Syrians were convicted, unrepentant rapists. It was just a hypothetical example to illustrate my point.

However what I will say is that Islamic culture as a whole is fucked. This is the culture the condones "honor killings" (murdering and raping innocent people for supposed revenge), stoning women to death, makes sharia law a thing, and says it's a-ok to murder dozens of innocent people over a dumb cartoon. They want to turn Europe into another Islamic state that they can fuck up whether it's occupants want it or not.

They refuse to assimilate into western society and instead impose their fucked up "culture" on innocent Germans who never asked for any of this.

I hear this a lot, but I have yet to see any evidence to statistically demonstrate this.  Since the evidence is not strong enough to support that argument I am left to assume that many people making that argument are simply afraid of the other and the unknown.  This is not to demean those that are making this argument, but simply to understand that this position is not one reached from evidence and rationality but rather from emotion, in this case primarily fear.

15 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Do a google search. There are tons of articles on how christians yazidis and other ethic groups are being killed off by the thousands by islamic fundamentalists. Numbers killed being as high as 1,100 in some cities. The vast majority of christians have fled syria driven out by islamic militants. 

Do you have any evidence to demonstrate that this desire for ethnic cleansing is held by the majority of muslims within the western world?  I understand that there are Islamic extremists around the world doing terrible things, but I don't have any reason to assume that their views are held by these refugees.  Especially since these refugees are fleeing from a country where there are groups actively trying to establish Sharia Law to its most full and gruesome extent.  If these refugees supported this extremism why wouldn't they just stay and support the fighting for it?

8 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

You can't be serious 

Absolutely 100 percent series.  To even consider something as an epidemic it would have to be occurring at a frequency higher then expected.

Frequency: Noun

(countable) The quotient of the number of times n a periodic phenomenon occurs over the time t in which it occurs: f=n/t

Since this involves people we would also need to add population to that equation.  So if given the total population and a certain span of time if the overall rate of occurrence isn't increasing then we don't have an epidemic.  What we just have is the unfortunate, albeit incredibly terrible, expected incidence of crime.

Edited by Derin Darkpaw

8 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

I hear this a lot, but I have yet to see any evidence to statistically demonstrate this.  Since the evidence is not strong enough to support that argument I am left to assume that many people making that argument are simply afraid of the other and the unknown.  This is not to demean those that are making this argument, but simply to understand that this position is not one reached from evidence and rationality but rather from emotion, in this case primarily fear.

Well if you're that willfully ignorant it ain't my problem I guess. If you wanna believe that all this stuff about honor killings, sharia law, horrid treatment of women and all this other stuff is some kind of smear campaign by a bunch of brown people-hating racists then go for it.

Well if you're that willfully ignorant it ain't my problem I guess. If you wanna believe that all this stuff about honor killings, sharia law, horrid treatment of women and all this other stuff is some kind of smear campaign by a bunch of brown people-hating racists then go for it.

Within this discussion I never said it was a smear campaign and I never referred to any one as a racist.  As I have stated I understand full well that these events you mention are happening and I am in no way attempt to deny or apologize for them.  However we can't rightfully expect these refugees to be held to a higher standard then we hold ourselves just because others who share their religion, skin tone, and/or ethnicity are committing heinous acts.

Within this discussion I never said it was a smear campaign and I never referred to any one as a racist.  As I have stated I understand full well that these events you mention are happening and I am in no way attempt to deny or apologize for them.  However we can't rightfully expect these refugees to be held to a higher standard then we hold ourselves just because others who share their religion, skin tone, and/or ethnicity are committing heinous acts.

How is asking refugees not to violently rape people holding them to a higher standard than ourselves?

• Like 1

How is asking refugees not to violently rape people holding them to a higher standard than ourselves?

They already are not doing it any more often the native population.  Expecting them to eliminate rape as a crime from all of their members when we can't even manage that among our own culture/population is holding them to a higher standard.

1 hour ago, willow said:

I know. but it's gotten to a point where it's all we ever really talk about in one of my classes and honestly, after talking about it for several months prior I'm just like, it's okay to talk about other things...

also because I'm running out of stuff to say about it in German..

How do those discussions usually go?

Just now, Gamedog said:

Do you truly believe Germany was a country with extremely high rape rates prior to the "refugee" flood?

if so, why is it that the rape epidemic that's happening right now is all middle eastern men/"refugees" and not native German men?

The actual statistics provided by the German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation (BKA) demonstrate that they are no more likely to commit any crime, including rape, then the native population.

They already are not doing it any more often the native population. 

Cite your sources, man

telling people not to violently rape 16 year old girls is not holding people to a higher standard

The actual statistics provided by the German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation (BKA) demonstrate that they are no more likely to commit any crime, including rape, then the native population.

Where

i want statistics prior to rapefugee flood and after

10 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Cite your sources, man

telling people not to violently rape 16 year old girls is not holding people to a higher standard

Where

i want statistics prior to rapefugee flood and after

I posted the source earlier.  Let me repost it for you.

http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees-have-not-increased-crime-rate-in-germany/a-18848890

Also there was a video I posted earlier on this issue that sites all of its sources in the description I will refrain from reposting the video however so to avoid unnecessarily cluttering up this new page.

Edited by Derin Darkpaw

Still no evidence of any of the claims being made. And that guy really said "do a google search," haha, how tragic. Do you not have the courtesy to reveal sources of knowledge within the medium we are currently speaking within? 

Yes, everyone can agree that Islam and Sharia law are terrible, terrible things. But we aren't talking about that, we are discussing whether or not these refugees have actually increased the incidence of crime on their own within Germany. You all keep trying to use the religion as the evidence, but that isn't satisfactory to prove anything in this case. These statistics are available, so why is it so hard for you to look into it? Is your belief so much greater than your ability to seek out additional information? The question is, are a significant amount of THESE refugees really causing that many problems in a prosperous country like Germany? Is it right to hold the crimes of a dozen people against a thousand? 15 out of 31 men suspected of being involved in the Cologne New Year's assults have been identified as asylum-seeking refugees. So you mean to tell me that out of the 1,091,894 asylum-seekers who legally entered Germany JUST between January and December 2015 (http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/01/asylantraege-dezember-2015.html), 13 or even 50 young men make them all into criminals? Where is the rationale behind such a statement? 50 to 100 out of approx. 1.5 million refugees makes people call them rapefugees? Sickening. And you know what makes it even more sickening? The fact that native Germans STILL commit more sexual assaults than the refugees have. In fact, Germany leads the EU in sexual violence directed towards women, and this is before the refugee crisis! (http://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra-2014-vaw-survey-technical-report-1_en.pdf)

Here, this is a few months old, but still valid

http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees-have-not-increased-crime-rate-in-germany/a-18848890

As is this,

http://www.dw.com/en/attacks-on-refugees-in-germany-double-in-three-months/a-18833991

Ah, but I'm not done yet. 

You see, I read into both sides of the issue. It would seem that you guys are right, but not for the same reasons. You see, this was a failure of policy, plain and simple. The government had an open-door policy, which was easily abused by smart young men who were waiting for the opportunity to get into a prosperous country like Germany. In fact, over 60% of the refugees between January and October of 2015 were adult males (http://www.asylumineurope.org/reports/country/germany/statistics), not to mention that over 80% of them are indeed Muslim. This has it's obvious issues. And with such lax policies, especially regarding teaching and enforcing social norms to the Muslim refugees, a lot of the problems that arose were kept quiet by law enforcement AND everyday citizens on social networking. Germans aren't as vocal as Americans are, and this makes sense when you look at what they have been through. However, this is beginning to change. Just like every major war in the last 200 years, Germans have gotten their incident to propel many otherwise acquiescent people into action. The Cologne attacks have undoubtedly lit the powder keg, and is being used as a battle cry for the Right-wing parties. 

But yeah, it would appear that if the government hadn't let so many refugees in in the first place, (even going so far as to ignore EU concerns of their lax policies!) most of these problems wouldn't have happened.... Yikes, a terrible situation that will have to be dealt with carefully. But will an enraged general populous even want to deal with it calmly? 

This guy says it quite well. Read his post!

http://www.germanimmigration.eu/2016/02/wrapping-things-up.html

Edited by Ieono
  • Like 1

Well, this thread exploded... Gotta catch up a little.

Anyway, of course the subject went to criminal refugees. No idea if this was mentioned already, but there have been at least three reports of groups of Syrian men who went after underage girls at public pools and water parks. Also one report of a large group of Afgahns chasing girls and women at a mall.

I'm still in favour of helping people who need help and who behave properly, but the reports of criminal refugees are kind of starting to pile up :/

Oh also, all the other parties are now desperately trying to form coalition to get the majority. All sorts of weird combinations are on the table right now, like a coalition between our green party and the conservative Union of CDU and CSU (the two christian parties that I "love" so much...).

5 hours ago, Toboe said:

How do those discussions usually go?

It's really just a lot of 'do you think this action was justified?' , 'will this help or harm the Germans?' 

people look around at each other awkwardly, someone says a few words and everyone agrees, and then we move on. 

On phone so I'll get into this more in depth later 

I can't believe Darin is still holding his ground and believes what he says

you are defending people who rape young girls with such frequency that the government has told them not to go outside at night 

they're being attacked so regularly in Sweden that in northern cities the streets are now a ghost town

6 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

Well, this thread exploded... Gotta catch up a little.

Anyway, of course the subject went to criminal refugees. No idea if this was mentioned already, but there have been at least three reports of groups of Syrian men who went after underage girls at public pools and water parks. Also one report of a large group of Afgahns chasing girls and women at a mall.

I'm still in favour of helping people who need help and who behave properly, but the reports of criminal refugees are kind of starting to pile up :/

Still planning on letting them live with your sisters? Lol

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

Still planning on letting them live with your sisters? Lol

I got nothing against nice people staying here. I said that before.
But how do you know if someone is a rapist or not when they come here? :T
The situation blows pretty badly. I'm against turning down people who genuinely need our help but we can't forget about ourselves. These elections showed that.

Oh and by the way, apparently most people only voted for the AfD as some kind of protest against our bigger parties. I just heard about it, I'm trying to find a source right now but I can't find it.

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

I can't believe Darin is still holding his ground and believes what he says

you are defending people who rape young girls with such frequency that the government has told them not to go outside at night 

they're being attacked so regularly in Sweden that in northern cities the streets are now a ghost town

Again do you have any evidence, besides anecdotal cases, to back up your claims.  You asked for evidence from my side and I provided.  The evidence I have seen clearly shows that the refugees are no more likely to commit crime then any other citizen.

38 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Again do you have any evidence, besides anecdotal cases, to back up your claims.  You asked for evidence from my side and I provided.  The evidence I have seen clearly shows that the refugees are no more likely to commit crime then any other citizen.

The evidence I've seen is mass mobs of rapefugees raping underage girls and trying to kidnap them from playgrounds

49 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

I got nothing against nice people staying here. I said that before.
But how do you know if someone is a rapist or not when they come here? :T
The situation blows pretty badly. I'm against turning down people who genuinely need our help but we can't forget about ourselves. These elections showed that.

Oh and by the way, apparently most people only voted for the AfD as some kind of protest against our bigger parties. I just heard about it, I'm trying to find a source right now but I can't find it.

The way I know that someone is not to be trusted is by not taking that chance and locking my doors so that strangers can't enter my home 

that's why we have locks on our doors. Maybe it's diff in Germany 

Just now, Gamedog said:

The evidence I've seen is mass mobs of rapefugees raping underage girls and trying to kidnap them from playgrounds

Do you have evidence of this actually occurring, or do I simply have to trust you?  Also did you miss the point where I was asking for evidence that wasn't of an anecdotal nature?

Anecdote: Noun

An account which supports an argument, but which is not supported by scientific or statistical analysis.

Do you have evidence of this actually occurring, or do I simply have to trust you?  Also did you miss the point where I was asking for evidence that wasn't of an anecdotal nature?

Anecdote: Noun

An account which supports an argument, but which is not supported by scientific or statistical analysis.

Look in the fucking news, man

Google this shit. I told you I'm on mobile and can't do this legwork for you

google rape epidemic in Europe. Jesus you're just blindly defending rape and it's disgusting 

literally open up any European news site

10 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Look in the fucking news, man

Google this shit. I told you I'm on mobile and can't do this legwork for you

google rape epidemic in Europe. Jesus you're just blindly defending rape and it's disgusting 

literally open up any European news site

I already googled it and the evidence I found demonstrated that despite the fears and tragic yet individual instances these refugees are no more likely to commit any crime, even rape, then the already present population in Germany.  I did the research and I found sources.  You can't just tell me to do more research because the evidence I have found doesn't coincide with your viewpoint.  Especially when you have done nothing to demonstrate any failings in said evidence.

We shouldn't be trying to make rational decisions solely off of what the news is reporting or our individual biases.  We should strive to find evidence to confirm whether or not the beliefs we hold about reality are factual.  Particularly when said beliefs can cause serious harm as is the case here.

Edited by Derin Darkpaw

I already googled it and the evidence I found demonstrated that despite the fears and tragic yet individual instances these refugees are no more likely to commit any crime, even rape, then the already present population in Germany.  I did the research and I found sources.  You can't just tell me to do more research because the evidence I have found doesn't coincide with your viewpoint.  Especially when you have done nothing to demonstrate any failings in said evidence.

We shouldn't be trying to make rational decisions solely off of what the news is reporting or our individual biases.  We should strive to find evidence to confirm whether or not the beliefs we hold about reality are factual.  Particularly when said beliefs can cause serious harm as is the case here.

You didn't though, because if you did you'd understand that the news prior to the rapefugee invasion was pretty much free of sex crimes

theyre happening with such frequency now that people have started making interactive maps of "refugee" crimes

the majority of these crimes are SEXUAL. I'll link it later, it's a really neat map

then again if you truly look at Germany and the attacks throughout and you say "nothing has changed, this is completely normal", you are fucking delusional

16 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

You didn't though, because if you did you'd understand that the news prior to the rapefugee invasion was pretty much free of sex crimes

theyre happening with such frequency now that people have started making interactive maps of "refugee" crimes

the majority of these crimes are SEXUAL. I'll link it later, it's a really neat map

then again if you truly look at Germany and the attacks throughout and you say "nothing has changed, this is completely normal", you are fucking delusional

News is not a simple cross section of reality, it a business that exist to gain readers by providing users with what they want to read. This means the frequency and number of stories on a given topic increase or decrease based on the people's interest in them. It goes in cycles, it under represent, it over represents.

News story frequency cannot be used to judge the pulse of reality.

You can find interactive maps on crime statistics for many places.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Was about to reply to this but DrGravitas already said everything I was going to say in response to this.