Rant: German history repeating itself...

Käpt'n

43 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Actually we had an actual terror attack the other day in Toronto. 

Two soldiers got stabbed at the recruiting centre by a guy who said "allah told me to kill them."

The newspapers won't call it terrorism but that's exactly what it was. 

Only terrorism if it was to scare/intimidate. If it was just about killing soldiers it isn't a terror attack.

Just now, Toboe said:

Only terrorism if it was to scare/intimidate. If it was just about killing soldiers it isn't a terror attack.

Actually, a terror attack has to target the civil population too.  The military can not be a target of terrorist attack.  Similarly the USS Cole attack was not a terrorist attack but 9/11 was.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toboe said:

All these attacks are to scare and intimidate as well as kill. 

11 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Actually, a terror attack has to target the civil population too.  The military can not be a target of terrorist attack.  Similarly the USS Cole attack was not a terrorist attack but 9/11 was.

The military can be the target of a terrorist attack because terrorists are not an army.

12 hours ago, Gamedog said:

I DID post evidence. If a "surge" of attacks occur in Sweden by men of "foreign origin" where before, the women WERENT told to stay indoors after 8PM, that means that there is absolutely an increase in crime where there wasn't before.

look at it this way, because I feel you're having difficulty admitting there is a problem due to your own bias:

toronto is a city with many people. Suddenly, Toronto newspaper start reporting a "surge" (their words) in attacks by people and recommend people to stay indoors at night or they risk being attacked. Toronto was never before expected to stay indoors before 8PM because of attacks or we would have heard about this curfew years ago, just like we do with Chicago and their constant shootouts lol

we discover that all of the attacks are extremely similar in style, they have all been reported as being done by people wearing red hats. Just a few months ago the mayor of Toronto has publicly stated that he will be letting in 100,000 People who always wear red hats 

you still stand here and believe that this problem with people attacking is normal and there is no increase in attacks, you completely deny there being s problem.

Such an example is very misleading and doesn't accurately portray the scenario properly.  A more accurate representation would be if the above scenario happened, but there were also thousands of people with red hats let into various other cities throughout Canada and the US and the majority of those cities did not suffer similar attacks. 

Let me also relate this back to the subject of medicine.  If one person takes a certain diet pill and then develops cancer we don't immediately blame the pill.  If a number of people take the pill and develop the same type of cancer we first check to see if the number of them with this cancer would be expected given that size of population.  If the number is larger then expected given that population then we investigate to determine if the pill is causing the cancer.  If after investigating we determine that there is no connection between the pill and those cases of cancer we realize the case for what it was, which is just a small statistical cluster that while bizarre does not mean that pill is dangerous.

Also if the article only supports you conclusion if you make assumptions about what happened that doesn't really count as evidence.  Then there is the other point that even if the article you posted was evidence seeing as it is a single article submitted by some guy named Tyler Durden, who for some reason feels the need to have all information related to this contributor inaccessible, that is pretty weak evidence when compared to an official report by The German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation.  Generally I find it easier to trust official government agencies than trust a single anonymous poster online.

16 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

That was posted long after I stopped caring about this thread. Sorry broski.

That video was posted not even half way down page 2, but you still have continued posting in this thread well into the fifth page.  That is pretty odd behavior for some one that doesn't care.

10 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Actually we had an actual terror attack the other day in Toronto. 

Two soldiers got stabbed at the recruiting centre by a guy who said "allah told me to kill them."

The newspapers won't call it terrorism but that's exactly what it was. 

I saw :D

On 15.3.2016 at 10:40 AM, Käpt'n said:

And now the people are starting to vote for closet-nazis just to spite the government. Because that's what the AfD are.

I'd make a closet-homosexuality joke, but okay doesn't rhyme with nazi in the same way gay does.