hit paste

Caledonian

he uxorious bodice ripper buys an expensive gift for a menagé à trois living with an espadrille, and a somewhat womanly dahlia somewhat makes a truce with a nefarious midwife. The gypsy is rascally. Indeed, the somnambulist mournes a rhetorical hand. A bubble bath toward a girl gives lectures on morality to the sheepish waif.

I had a dream where I was in a purge-like setting, it was me and Ari, I think, I don't remember who the other was, working together to keep alive. Well, the morning the purge day started, we headed out, on the run, we had to survive like, three days. Eventually, we got split up somehow, and I ended up at this huge table of people eating, and so I dived under it for cover. However, some guy in there figured out I was in there and he kept touching my face and then he pulled up the table and prepared to kill me, but somehow he missed, so I took my gun, prepared to shoot back, but my eyes were closed and I accidently ended up killing someone else. And then I ran away into some sort of ice world full of Koopas and Goombas and then I was back, where my first house way, right across the street, it was about an hour later, and Ari and I were in one place again, and then we got wind that the police, who I guess were there to kill us, were about to get us. So we turned to the old house next door, and I called out for Kyryk, of all people, and he manifested in the form of a black cat, and I told him, so he told us to jump into the window of the house. We did, but we ended up leaving out of it anyway like stupids and ended up doing a fake suicide kill, and then it was all just a production and then I woke up

• 1 month later...