hit paste

Caledonian

Ebbinghouse, Carol. "DELIBERATE MISINFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!? TELL ME IT AIN'T SO!" Searcher, n.d. Web. 21 Nov. 2016. <http://eds.a.ebscohost.com/eds/detail/detail?sid=df240138-238b-4c24-83c0-380afab9d023%40sessionmgr4006&vid=3&hid=4102&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWRzLWxpdmU%3d#AN=3116084&db=f5h>.

• Like 1

HAPPY THOTSGIVING 💦🦃🦃🦃🍴👅👅 TURKEY ISNT THE ONLY THING GETTING STUFFED 👌🏻👈🏻👅😩😩😩 YOURE ONE OF MY FAVORITE HOES 👭🍑💦❤️ ❤️IM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE A FILTHY SLUT LIKE U IN MY LIFE 🍆💦💦💦🍂 🍂🍂SEND THIS TO 🔟 OF THE NASTIEST 👄💃🏽 PILGRIMS YOU KNOW 🦃🦃😩😩😏😏 IF U GET THREE BACK THEN U REALLY A HOE 👌🏼👌
Spanksgiving👋🏻🦃🌽 is right around the corner you dirty slut😈😏😛 R u a sexy lil pilgrim?😈🎩🏃 or a naked native¿¿👹😵✊This thanksgiving 👏🙏 make sure you stuff that 😻pussy🙀🐱 right like a phat turkey🦃🍆😏and you sluts🙆🏼👅👄 make sure you give that🦃turkey🐔 a good👍🏼👌🏼ole jerky✊🏻 and get ready 🤗😎 to give😏🙄😘 OR receive😍😫 thanks🍑Send this text ❗️▶️ to the ten sluts😈😽💦you’re most thankful for! If not, you gon gain 30 pounds on thanksgiving 😳😱If you get 10 back😮🤔🤑 you are one baddd turkey stuffer🍆💦🌽
Hey bitches! 💦💦 CUMpkin pie 🍰👅 lover 😘 it’s finally HOEvember 🍂🌰🍅 time to be 😉 thankful 😏😜💋 for all that sweet potato 🍊 DICK 🍆🍆🌽👅 you’ve had this fall…..now send this to t e n 1️⃣0️⃣ of your 👄💦sexiest 😛😛 🦃 TURKEY 🦃 sluts in the next 🕕 1 5 seconds 🕒 or you’ll miss out 😵😵 on the black COCKDAY 🍆🌽🍌🌶 DEALS!!! 👎🏿😨 if you get FIVE 5️⃣ back then you’re officially 😳 a 😮 SEXY STUFFING 🐂🍞slut 😘 who goin get STUFFED on Turkey day with daddy’s special recipe! 👏🏻💦 if you get t E n 5️⃣➕5️⃣ then you can look forward to 😏😋 a black COCKDAY like you’ve never had before 🎅🏻 and it’s time to show Santa whERE THE BAD BITCHES AT (you’ve never heard of that 😵😛👅👄👌🏻💦💦💦
Gobble 🦃 gobble 🦃 you turkey Thot 😩👌 HOEvember has finally cum💦 send this to 1️⃣0️⃣ of ur biggest STUFFING SLUTS 👊👊 who wanna be STUFFED with that turkey 🍆🍆🍑 get 5️⃣ back you a 🦃 dry turkey hoe 🍗😪 get 1️⃣0️⃣ back, you a 🍑 YUMMY STUFFED SLUT 🍑 hurry ❗️send this in 2️⃣ minutes or you won’t 👋 get any 🍆 this DICKcember 🍆Happy 🍆🍑 STUFFING 🍆🍑 this year 💯 TURKEY THOTS 💯
its DANKsgiving 🖕🏼🖕🏼U HUNGRY 💯HUNGRY 😘😘HOES‼️ 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🌬🌬🌬THIS WEDNESDAY BECOMES 🍃💨🍃WEED-DAY 🍃💨🍃—> AND 🌽🦃🌽 THURSDAY🙇🏽👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 BECOMES THIRST-DAY 💦 🍗🦃🍗💦AS YOU CHOKE ON A TURKEY 🦃🦃🐔DICK🍗 AND FEAST 🍴🍽ON CUM-STUFFED 💯 🙄😜😝YAMS 🍆🍠👌🏽👍🏼🖕🏼. SEND THIS TO TEN BLAZERS💨🌬💯 IN 🔟TEN 🔟🔟SECONDS OR THE TURKEY 🦃GODS 👀👁🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾WILL 💩SHIT 💩IN YOUR PUMPKIN PIE 🌽🍰AND YOU WILL WAKE UP💤😴🙅🏽 WITH A WISHBONE🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽 UP YOUR❗️🍑🍑ASSCRACK🖕🏼🍑🍑❗️
thanksgiving time🕐 to gobble 👏 gobble 👏 gobble 👏 on a big ol😜😜dick 👌💋. back in 1⃣4⃣9⃣2⃣, our main bitch 💁💁 Christopher Columbus👦🏻 and those slutty 👙👠 pilgrims 🏊🏊 had to 💦💦cum💦💦to America⛵️⛵️⛵️⚓️ in search for new dicks to suck 🐓🐓🐓. send this to 1⃣0⃣ of your sluttiest pilgrim 🌽🌽 bitches or you won’t get any 💦gravy 💦 this year. Get 5⃣ back and you’re a mashed potato hoe 😟. get 1⃣0⃣ back and you’re a sexy stuffing slut 😽😽. Happy cock 🐓 gobbling 👄 thursday 👌

• Like 1

BASICALLY, PRETEND HITTINg CRTL+V WORKS BETWEEN PHOTOEDITING PROGRAMS AND FORUMS, BC THIS IS WHAT Is ON MY CLIPBOARD K I DREW SO MANY BURDS

it's broken so here's a fullsize for you fuckbois bc it prints at 300dpi on an 8.5"x11" paper and i ain't judgin'

BIRB PAGE.png

Edited by littlerock
birds for DAYS
  • Like 2

I̦̭ͦ̋͐̇ͤ̉̀'̮͈͇͑ͦ̚͟m̯͙̟͊̏́ͦͫ ̺̠̲̱̊̅̇̉ͅs͎̮̖̖̻̍ͥͅͅt͓̰̫ͦͩ̃́̉͘u̡͕̲̓͛̾j̶͕̠̯͍͚̔͗̔ ̷̮̱̿ǎ̭̯̗̗̼ͤ ͙̝̙͙̣̰͗̃̈̉̄̐s̫̙͉̟̣̠̓ͨͫͥp̴̙̯͕̹̱ͫ͛̇̐̂̚t̗̝̲̦͍ͨͭ͘o͚ͮ͛̿ṭ̘g͕̪̹͈͙̩̜s͍̳̥̏ͤͩͤ́í̤͎͎̻́̎ẖ̛̰̝̩̆ͬ̋ͭ͛ͅi͔̠͇̜̼̰ͬ͐̈͆̋̂ͫͅn͉͖̘̳̰͙̿̅ͣ̆̈ͯͭ͢ ̫̱̮͔̗͍ť̨̥͚͖̒ͥͮͮ̚b̘̺̠͎̘̱̖̎̔ͩͫ̇͌o̟