|.....v22...|.....v22...|.....v22...|C-716v22   
|C-616v19...|D#616v19SD2|G-616v19SD4|.....v19   
|.....v16...|.....v16...|.....v16...|C-716v16   
|C-616v13...|D#616v13SD2|G-616v13SD4|.....v13   
|.....v10...|.....v10...|.....v10...|C-716v10   
|C-616v06...|D#616v06SD2|G-616v06SD4|.....v06   
|.....v03...|.....v03...|.....v03...|C-716v03   

OpenMPT data. Don't steal my beautiful arpeggios :V

As with many other things, television characters go away over time and are forgotten. It’s similar to the circle of life; a character is born, and then a few years later dies off somewhere in a digital ditch. However, some of those lucky characters don’t deal with this pattern. In this case, the character in question is a certain twitchy, emulated television host who bares the name Max Headroom. This character was able to become a cultural phenomenon in a rather short span of time, and for a few deserving reasons

Edited by Sidewalk Surfboard

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Elodie Medora Gearington, i'm the daughter of a nobleman and born in 1865. I'm 20 years old and currently on a grand tour through time on which i hope to learn about history and cultures, but i also have a healthy interest in rural Scotland. My traveling companion and pet Dragon is called Salmacis and i picked her up in mediaeval Wales. Yes you can pet her. Missing anything?

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Without looking, guess what time it is

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Did you dream last night?

Do you remember your dreams?

When did you last laugh?

Do you remember why / at what?

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Seen anything weird lately?

What do you think of this quiz?

What is the last film you saw?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Tell me something about you that most people don't know.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Do you like to dance?

Would you ever consider living abroad?

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?

Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?

Last time you swam in a pool?

Type of music you like most?

Type of music you dislike most?

Are you listening to music right now?

What color is your bedroom carpet?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░░

░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░

░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░░ 

░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░

░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒░ 

░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░ 

░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░ 

░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒░ 

░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░

░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░

░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░

░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░

░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

241 posts

Species: Rabbit

Posted 5 minutes ago · Report post

8 minutes ago, evan said:

but that might encourage them to continue.

...or cause a very strange family meeting...

How about "Annnnnnd thats the ballgame, folks!"

or, "GOOOOOOOOOOAL!"

Oh, wait, my favorite: "FINISH HIM!"

evan likes this

Go to top

Abdul Hakeem

(Some information about this dude: He was a member of the Royal Family of Brunei, and before the Asian market crashed in the late 1990s, he curated one of the most extravagant car collections in the world. However, his collection has fallen into rot and ruin, which is a shame.)

Power Trip massage, massage Grade A trip together 20 managers and travel service .. motels where you can travel any home office ^^ 
Home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage Grade A trip with 20 managers Onsite motel together. where possible any home office, travel ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service ... where motels can travel any home office ^^ the 
Main reference - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service .. motels where you can travel any home office ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service .. the house where the motel office, any possible travel ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip 20 managers and travel service together. the motel where any home office can be a business trip ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service. Motel where any home office you can travel ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service .. the house where the motel office, any possible travel ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25 .net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service available anywhere in the home, office, motel ... ^^ travel 
website Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a business trip 20 managers and travel service together motel where ... home office, any possible travel ^^ 
home Note - + www.paw25.net katok travel Nc55 power massage, massage grade a trip together 20 managers and travel service office, home, motel ... where you can travel any time ^^ 
Home Note - + www.paw25.net katok Nc55

i was allerting staff of a spam message

Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. 

Step 1

Research discrimination laws. A clear understanding of your disabled child's rights makes it easy to see if you have cause for legal action to preserve his rights and prevent discrimination. Read the federal, state and local laws, so you know exactly what your son is entitled to where you live and attend school.

Step 2

Listen to your child's complaints. Maybe she's being mistreated by kids and staff at school, or she can't eat lunch in the lunchroom because there isn't a wheelchair ramp to get there. Perhaps she isn't able to ride the bus on school field trips because she can't get her wheelchair up the stairs. Whatever the issue, listen carefully as your child explains it. With all the appropriate information, you can take action on your child's behalf to keep discrimination at bay.

Step 3

Ask your child's school for adjustments to accommodate his disability. If he's in a wheelchair, his school building should have ramps and elevators so he can get around. If he has a learning disability, he may be entitled to special classes, an aide or modified assignments. If your child's school can reasonably make these adjustments, you have a right -- under federal law -- to ask them to do so.

Step 4

Answer questions or offer explanations in public. If people stare at your child when you're in public, tell people about your child's disability in a friendly way. People may not realize what the issue is and are simply curious. If your child is verbal, let her talk about her disability so other people can see she's still a person and still prefers not to be gawked at.

Step 5

Take legal action. If issues of discrimination aren't resolved, you may have grounds for a legal suit against your child's school, a restaurant, or other place that won't accommodate your child's special needs. If his school refuses to make changes or a restaurant turns you away because of your child's disability, you have the right to take legal action. Contact a lawyer to discuss your options.