hit paste

Caledonian

What the dank did you just blazing say about me, you little meme? I’ll have you know I ayy’d top of my lmao in the Dank Memers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 9GAG, and I have over 420 confirmed memes. I am trained in gnome warfare and I’m the top sweglord in the entire /r/dank_meme forces. You are nothing to me but just another 9Fag. I will smoke you the fuck out with memes the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, memer. As we speak I am posting my secret network of dank memes across reddit and your karma is being rekt right now so you better prepare for the storm, shitposter. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your karma. You’re fucking downvoted, kid. I can meme anywhere, anytime, and I can dank you in over sixty nine ways, and that’s just with non-dank memes. Not only am I extensively trained in danked memeing, but I have access to the entire stash of Snoop’s dankest kush and I will use it to its full extent to blaze your miserable memes off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have posted those shitty memes. But you did, you had to, and now you’re paying the price, you little 4chan. I will blow my dank smoke all over you and you will choke in it. You’re fucking memed, kiddo.

RednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggayRednecksarefuckinggay

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

[Chorus:]
Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

[Chorus 2x]

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

[Chorus]

And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

--- -.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .. -. .. - .. .- - . / - .... . / ... . -..- / .-. .--. .-.-.- / .. / - .- -.- . / -- .- -. .-.. -.-- / ... --.- ..- .- - .-.-.- / .. / ... .... .. - / --- ..- - / -... .. --. / ... . -..- -.-- / . --. --. .-.-.- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .. ... .... / - --- / -.-. --- -. - .. -. ..- . / -.-- . ... / --- .-. / -. ---

"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests. In every country these two parties exist, and in every one where they are free to think, speak, and write, they will declare themselves. Call them, therefore, liberals and serviles, Jacobins and Ultras, whigs and tories, republicans and federalists, aristocrats and democrats, or by whatever name you please, they are the same parties still and pursue the same object. The last appellation of aristocrats and democrats is the true one expressing the essence of all."

>The new Undertale
Anon, I was following Undertale since 2013, and I assure you this is not that. This game looks...bizarre, unorthodox, and hipster. Some of the music is kind of nice though, but even it seems weird. Also the graphics look strange as well, and this doesn't seem like the type of game that would normally get a physical release, especially not on a brand new console. The words "post-modern rpg" and naming itself in a similar fashion to "2001: A Space Odyssey" scream pretentiousness, as if it itself is calling itself smart.
 I dunno man. I wouldn't call this the new Undertale, and I seriously doubt it'll catch on in the same way Undertale did. This seems more like...I don't even know. Its bizarre.
>>337516682
I want Square to remake Live A Live altogether instead. The creator already said that he had ideas for how to do it. 
>>337519979
I use tumblr and Live A Live is one of my favorite RPGs. Its actually too easy.