Cuts that you don't even remember getting

Anyone else ever have that happen? One day everything's normal, the next day you notice this healing cut on your skin but you don't even remember how you got the cut in the first place? I used to get them rarely some years back. Now I have one at the base of my neck and I have no idea what I did to get one.

• Like 2

I got this one cut on my leg that I woke up with.

The cut was in a sort of arc shape, and I noticed that the curve matches the furthermost locations I can reach with the corner of my pocket. 

Must've been one hell of a scratch I didn't notice. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

I got this one cut on my leg that I woke up with.

The cut was in a sort of arc shape, and I noticed that the curve matches the furthermost locations I can reach with the corner of my pocket. 

Must've been one hell of a scratch I didn't notice. 

Yeah im guessing scratching could be it...but what kind of dreams am I having to scratch that hard? 0_0

I get these often after I've been out drinking the night before. When I was 19 I woke up one day after a night out and basically half my foot was missing. Blood EVERYWHERE. I felt nothing during the actual night.

The last one was after going out drinking on Halloween, I got this horrific bruise underneath my big toenail. I just.... Pretended it wasn't there by covering up with nail polish, and now that my nails are bare again I've noticed that the bruise has grown half way out of the nail. I'm interested to see what it's like when it grows out fully.

Oh, my dear Devilishly Handsome OP, I get those allllllll the time :'D

I get them at least a couple times a week, and I chalk it up to my rats perching on my shoulders and arms. I don't notice their claws digging at me much anymore, because I'm incredibly used to them on my shoulders/arms. I really don't notice them digging into my skin when they're on my shoulders, because I just don't feel much in terms of sensation there. My Arthur had the biggest (thick, sharp) nails of my rat mischief, and DAMN when he would lose his balance... T____T so much pain, like cat claws. He sadly passed away last Friday, so the Super Nails title goes to my girl, Shirley, aka Pam from Archer (because she eats food with as much enthusiasm as Pam eats cocaine).

Devilishly Handsome and the Case of  the Mystery Boo-Boos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ratmomma said:

Oh, my dear Devilishly Handsome OP, I get those allllllll the time :'D

I get them at least a couple times a week, and I chalk it up to my rats perching on my shoulders and arms. I don't notice their claws digging at me much anymore, because I'm incredibly used to them on my shoulders/arms. I really don't notice them digging into my skin when they're on my shoulders, because I just don't feel much in terms of sensation there. My Arthur had the biggest (thick, sharp) nails of my rat mischief, and DAMN when he would lose his balance... T____T so much pain, like cat claws. He sadly passed away last Friday, so the Super Nails title goes to my girl, Shirley, aka Pam from Archer (because she eats food with as much enthusiasm as Pam eats cocaine).

Devilishly Handsome and the Case of  the Mystery Boo-Boos.

I own no pets :c the only creatures that come into this house are the occassional spider or some weird looking bugs. Doubt they're giving me the cuts though :P

If they are causing the cuts, I wish on of them could be radioactive so I could get powers. That'd be kewl

1 hour ago, paroapockinroo said:

cue a really emo "I remember every cut I've ever received *stares off into the distance and reminisces*" comment.

2 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

I think you become emo in your sleep and cut yourself.

But really, being a cat owner, I do end up with a lot of scratches that I don't notice until much later. 

Y'know I was thinking that myself xD I get suuuuper emo at night and cut in my sleep. Though if that were the case I'd also be waking up with black eyeliner in the shape of tears

49 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

If they are causing the cuts, I wish on of them could be radioactive so I could get powers. That'd be kewl

But what if you got bit by something lame like a gnat or an earwig. What would your superpowers be then?

17 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I own no pets :c the only creatures that come into this house are the occassional spider or some weird looking bugs. Doubt they're giving me the cuts though :P

Y'know I was thinking that myself xD I get suuuuper emo at night and cut in my sleep. Though if that were the case I'd also be waking up with black eyeliner in the shape of tears

emo_orange_by_tlarn.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/17/2016 at 6:57 AM, Astus said:

The other day I somehow got a cut on my ankle that was actually pretty bad and I don't even remember leaving my room that day. One word 

480.jpeg

No no, its ghosts! Paranormal phenomenon are quite notorious for causing mysterious cuts and wounds

Dev, your house is haunted call an exorcist

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

I got one my hand last week that I still don't know where it came from. I was sitting outside reading a book, and then I look at my hand and notice a rather deep cut on my thumb. there was a little blood.  I still have no idea where it came from, it was far to deep for a paper cut, and I wasn't playing the cats before I got it.

Occasionally, I'll unknowingly pick a scab on a wound that I didn't even remember getting in the first place. It's like double the mystery, with twice the blood. Using bandages would probably help me keep track, but my blood clots quickly enough that I haven't used them in years.