Star Fox Zero

TrishaCat

I love to make fun of Slippy but the truth of the matter is is that I love the adorable frog and am happy he got his own game.

Plus hearing him yell NO MERCY in Assault was really fun. He's cute and he's clumsy but I think that makes him endearing, and I think its neat how his survival in a mission determines whether or not you see enemy HP. They made his character directly contribute to gameplay which is really cool.

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

@Endless/Nameless That's going to far man.

Like meme about Slippy being shit all you want, but he at least didn't help ruin one of the most legendary franchises in movie history.

Sorry, I'm just kidding.....

You can like Slippy if you want.

I mean, he looks so out of place on that video's thumbnail, it's like you got sexy badass, sexy badass, old sexy badass, and miscellaneous; I just want to whapp it in peace, darn it

4 hours ago, Luca said:

Took you no time at all for that new icon, huh?

You know it bby

3 hours ago, SirRob said:

I mean, he looks so out of place on that video's thumbnail, it's like you got sexy badass, sexy badass, old sexy badass, and miscellaneous; I just want to whapp it in peace, darn it

You know it bby

Of all the things you could have called him, I think this is the most ice cold.

Not even an insult. He's just...an accessory or something. lmao

Also, Sexy Badass??? Where did you see this in the video? 

Miyu_collage_6698.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

It's been 8 years since I played Command. I honestly didn't even remember Panther was playable. Thought it was just Wolf.

Whole star wolf team was playable. Panther had a really strong beam.

Laser: Zapper

Lock: N/A

Bomb: 1

Shield: 4

Boost: 4

Time bonus 2 sec.

Panther's a glass cannon

Falco, Star Wolf (that's Star Wolf as in the entire team and not just Wolf alone), and Krystal need their own games too. Star Wolf also needs a lady or two on their team that isn't a fickle, indecisive, angsty and frankly stupid Krystal. I love my blue bae, but seriously. She was retarded in Command (and so was Fox).

Its fine, since Starfox is getting retcon again, we just gotta wait for one of 2 members of starwolf to quit to have Nintendo to dig thru their bag of "stuff we left in Starfox 2" to use to add to the new Starwolf team

also I would like to see more mercenary teams someday but we gonna just stick with the two apparently being the only ones in the whole lylat system.

1 hour ago, Deskai said:

also I would like to see more mercenary teams someday but we gonna just stick with the two apparently being the only ones in the whole lylat system.

It'd get redundant having a bunch of random teams. A main protagonist team and the polar opposite is honestly enough.

1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

It'd get redundant having a bunch of random teams. A main protagonist team and the polar opposite is honestly enough.

but they arent that polar opposite
Both are still mercenaries for hire, they only fought in Starfox 64 cause andross hired StarWolf, and in Assault they only fought again cause Starfox was attacking their hideout/base of operations.

heck, StarFox commands show that Starwolf can do what StarFox does and in one ending they were the heroes instead...

If polar opposites as in they are rival mercenary groups then sure

I guess I would rather have more development and learning on the characters overall maybe, but that's Nintendo and Nintendo cant really do character development.

Man, I saw some more footage. StarFox Zero truly is the Rogue Squadron IV I’ve always wanted. This makes me so happy.

EDIT: Hold up...

The 5:10 mark! DID YOU SEE THAT? His little wings! They flap when he falls!

GOTY. I give it a Universe/10. 

2 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Fox's voice is familiar. Anyone got a name and some other characters they did?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Star-Fox-Zero/side-by-side/

Mike West

He plays Fox in Star Fox 64, 64 3D, and Sm4sh Bros. Nothing else notable though.

3 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

[animation]

That was...weird. Animation wise, that is. Still, that was really cool and I enjoyed it. Slippy a best. Although now I'm curious as to what's up with Peppy and General Pepper.

EDIT: SAURIA IS CANON

SLIPPY MENTIONED SAURIA AT 2:42

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

cbef660e6efdb80300900b5861afbd4b.png

She cometh. :^)

SOON

*waits 7 more years for yet another new Star Fox game*

;_;

Still glad to see it mentioned though. It brings me much relief. I'm curious if Platinum would actually be up for doing re imaginings of every Star Fox game that exists. It'd be interesting to see what they could do.

26 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

SOON

*waits 7 more years for yet another new Star Fox game*

;_;

Still glad to see it mentioned though. It brings me much relief. I'm curious if Platinum would actually be up for doing re imaginings of every Star Fox game that exists. It'd be interesting to see what they could do.

StarFox Assault remake where the on foot missions play like Vanquish. :u

Complete with the bomb ass online multiplayer.

• Like 1