Your Horrible Secrets

Dr. Doggo

Ummm I just said its vore-vore, duh.

It really surprizes me how vore gets away with getting itself into entertainment sometimes. Like in Ice Age 3 (terrable movie by the way. Your could swear furrys had a guiding hand and or paw in it), Penguins of Madagascar one episode, Hell even Page Master from back when I was only six.

No-Not judging....j-just an observation. Please don't hurt me >.<

It really surprizes me how vore gets away with getting itself into entertainment sometimes. Like in Ice Age 3 (terrable movie by the way. Your could swear furrys had a guiding hand and or paw in it), Penguins of Madagascar one episode, Hell even Page Master from back when I was only six.

No-Not judging....j-just an observation. Please don't hurt me >.<

Oh god that scene in the pagemaster fucked me up as a kid ;~;

Oh god that scene in the pagemaster fucked me up as a kid ;~;

I swear, it was like some unwanted trope of the 90's. Rugrats did it, CatDog did it, Magic School Bus did it... Just plain uncanny. A decade later, Jimmy Neutron kicked the dead horse with an episode that kicked up the gross factor just a notch more.

Oh, and that scene in Ant Bully. At least I can't think of any recent examples.

I swear, it was like some unwanted trope of the 90's. Rugrats did it, CatDog did it, Magic School Bus did it... Just plain uncanny. A decade later, Jimmy Neutron kicked the dead horse with an episode that kicked up the gross factor just a notch more.

magic school bus, loved the show except for that one episode which I swear made my left eye and cheek twitch. I'd flip out and maybe phant if I knew someone was inside me 8(

magic school bus, loved the show except for that one episode which I swear made my left eye and cheek twitch. I'd flip out and maybe phant if I knew someone was inside me 8(

Pretty sure that people who make kid's movies secretly wanna make people into voraphiles

Yeah it's not uncommon for cartoon animal people to be wanting to eat eachother. It was even the entire plot for a lot of Loony Toons, right? Don't get why people are boggled by the subject of vore... talk about over-thinking something :v

Anyways, my secret is that I have a lot more trouble than I should trying to think of a secret that I have. I'm either too much of an open book, or I am far too bland.

Pretty sure that people who make kid's movies secretly wanna make people into voraphiles

personal intuition agrees 

This, This is about time I uter my famous quote....*takes a deep breath* AS IF THE WORLD WASNT CRAZY ENOUGH.

Also just curious and wanted to clarify. Do you like vore ? Again not judging i promise its merely a question.

Edited by Augmented Husky

personal intuition agrees 

This, This is about time I uter my famous quote....*takes a deep breath* AS IF THE WORLD WASNT CRAZY ENOUGH.

Also just curious and wanted to clarify. Do you like vore ? Again not judging i promise its merely a question.

I can neither confirm nor deny it.

The reason why I joined FA/F in the first place all those years ago was not because I'm a furry (I ain't), but because I was told on dA that the commission-market was better. 

And then I met you magnificent bastards and I stayed. The rest is history. 

I'm 18 year old guy and i hardly find the idea of marriage or any romantic relationship appealing. So then looks like that makes me as I have come to find out a grey asexual.

Heaven forbid I should go against what society says :P

Ohey, another asexual! Hi.

• Like 2

The reason why I joined FA/F in the first place all those years ago was not because I'm a furry (I ain't), but because I was told on dA that the commission-market was better. 

I'm kinda similar I think. I was a furry when I joined FAF, but after a little while the interest dwindled I just really liked posting there, made friends and stuff, and now I just like posting here too. :)

Maybe part of it was just out of habit too. I mean I started posting on FAF when I was 14 and I really posted a lot - 1686 posts by the time I stopped a year and four months later - so I guess posting that much at an age when my brain was (and still is) very impressionable has got to result in some small form of a habit. 

I dunno, I'm gonna keep posting here anyway. Regardless of what weird psychological reasons there are for it. :v

Ohey, another asexual! Hi.

There's dozens of us! Dozens!

A secret, you say? Uhh... I care too much? <3 ...... No? Well screw you too.

Good to know I'm far from alone in this perspective. Thanks a lot you two ^_^ 

• Like 1

I have to identify as asexual because people otherwise can't understand my aversion to dating despite my sappy love for romance.  And apparently akiosexual is too confusing for some people to grasp instead.

I know that feel. Although a lot of it is just me being self-aware enough to know I'd be a shitty partner.

I know that feel. Although a lot of it is just me being self-aware enough to know I'd be a shitty partner.

Yup, same here. I get antsy and annoyed when I am expected to fit my schedule and spare time around the wants of another person, so I try to avoid relationships because of that. 

Well, that and "What do you mean, this asexuality-thing isn't a phase?!". Sex is about as appealing to me as a plate of steamed brocolli. 

Not at all.

Yup, same here. I get antsy and annoyed when I am expected to fit my schedule and spare time around the wants of another person, so I try to avoid relationships because of that. 

Well, that and "What do you mean, this asexuality-thing isn't a phase?!". Sex is about as appealing to me as a plate of steamed brocolli. 

Not at all.

But steamed broccoli is delicious! Much better than other greens D: