Things that you love! v2

Sar

I just finished the general outline for the story I've been working on for thr past 3-4 years! The word document is 30 pages long and has 12,000 words. It'll likely get longer the more I work on it. Worldbuilding, woo! I love this shit!

So far, it's looking like this is my science fiction cosmic horror silmarillion.

Edited by Calemeyr

I just finished the general outline for the story I've been working on for thr past 3-4 years! The word document is 30 pages long and has 12,000 words. It'll likely get longer the more I work on it. Worldbuilding, woo! I love this shit!

So far, it's looking like this is my science fiction cosmic horror silmarillion.

This is actually what I plan/need to get around to doing soon!

I hope I can do as much as you.

There is a new person working in my department. (I have a part time retail job) Yesterday (At least I think it was yesterday), it must be the second day I've been working with her, she mentioned that she hit a deer when she was driving. I was surprised, because she sounded more like she was concerned about her car than the deer. I didn't say or do anything about it, but I was thinking, this person must hate animals, wow! It will be hard to get along with this person. Today, she mentioned she takes care of stray kittens that people abandon near where she lives, and gives them away. She has 10 cats living with her at the moment. Like, my opinion of her did a total 180.

Minestrone soup. Just picked up some premade stuff from a supermarket and fkghbfgzdf,ghbdnfgvdfbdfvhn dfvvsdfd it's damn good. 

Yes please. Sitting inside with smooth jazz, a fireplace(or a TV fireplace, since this apartment is too modern), and a good book while the rain hammers on the windows and roof <3

Now that sounds pretty relaxing but listening to Funeral Doom or Dark Ambient during thunderstorms is the only way to go.

Now that sounds pretty relaxing but listening to Funeral Doom or Dark Ambient during thunderstorms is the only way to go.

That sounds brilliant. I'd love for someone to knock on front my door with that playing during a thunderstorm, just to see their face when I open it :3

Edited by Kaedal

That sounds brilliant. I'd love for someone to knock on front my door with that playing during a thunderstorm, just to see their face when I open it :3

"Welcome weary traveller, were you too beckoned by [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REDGcfBrmq0]the call of the wretched sea?"

It would certainly be an experience for someone to unwittingly stumble upon.

EDIT: Well fuck, i don't know how this site works. ¬¬

Edited by KyryK
  • Like 1