Things that you love! v2

Sar

Burgundy, red and copper eyehadow 4 lyfe, mate. And ooooh, if you need pointers, I'd love to help!

Good brushes are key, though. 

I'm just a clumsy oaf with contouring and blending. I think it's because I'm still very much a newbie to the whole thing. My brother used to be a painter so he has a better time with it than I do! (Luckily I managed to save most of my brushes when I moved :3) 

I do Halloween makeup mostly but I really wanna get into more subtle stuff as I plan on being a stylist. xD

It's funny because this is 100% visible if you're using an alternate theme. It seems that we can't hide things in our posts anymore D:

Anyways, I love pizza and... other things

screw your alternate themes! I wanna be sneaky about goofy shit :c

University internet is the best! Its much faster than home to download all my steam games from!

I heard that lots of universities actually have problems with Steam. The problem being that accommodation internet uses a proxy and that the Steam app does not permit proxy connections.

Meaning that attempting to play Steam games online or even download them at some university accommodation is useless.

Late reply, whatever, but hey.

I heard that lots of universities actually have problems with Steam. The problem being that accommodation internet uses a proxy and that the Steam app does not permit proxy connections.

Meaning that attempting to play Steam games online or even download them at some university accommodation is useless.

Late reply, whatever, but hey.

I don't live in student accommodation and I already know how to use it despite the proxy. The UML software license we have to use requires authentication through the uni WiFi - as long as you set steam to not update on launch, you don't need proxy info.

• Like 1

I fell ill during a war-training camp, refused to be shipped out to get better and in my stubbornness I took part in as many things as I could...even some I shouldn't have.

Anyway, that gives me a moral high ground to so many people who just laze off and weasel their way out of camps and service and it feels good.

I'm gonna tell you a story about how I was a complete idiot and felt great afterwards.

So, I use a powerline adapter to connect my computer to the internet. It's basically a set of two connectors which plug into the wall and use the building's wiring as a long ethernet cable between your computer and the router.

Since July, I noticed I was getting frequent gigantic lag spikes in my online TF2 games, which kinda killed the experience.
Yesterday, I realised how much of a dummy I was. I had the router-end reciever plugged into a surge-protector multiplug instead of the wall. So I put it into the wall instead.

Now my online games have a flawless connection. I feel like my life has been beautifully renewed. And it's wonderful.

• Like 1

Lying in bed is so horribly underrated.
Resting at night is the only real time I can be alone in the quiet.
I can just put in some earbuds, play some relaxing tunes and let go. And hey, much to the detriment of my awakeness the next day, I don't like it to be over quickly.

Australian wildlife. It's so different from the rest of the world. It's one of my wishes to have a pet wallaby someday after all ^.^

(Don't start quoting me on spiders now, I'll come over and burn your house down, I like campfires in the late evening too.)