Things that you love! v2

Sar

45 minutes ago, Amiir said:

OBIEZIONE VOSTRO ONORE! (Objection your honor)

Digressing a little, ''ecco'' doesn't really have an english translation but it can be roughly translated into ''here'' or ''there'', to point something out. ''Eccolo lì'' is translated into ''there he is'', for example. I do wonder in what exact circumstances you heard that ''ecco'', hmmm...

And where is cool cat? Eccolo li!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amiir said:

OBIEZIONE VOSTRO ONORE! (Objection your honor)

Digressing a little, ''ecco'' doesn't really have an english translation but it can be roughly translated into ''here'' or ''there'', to point something out. ''Eccolo lì'' is translated into ''there he is'', for example. I do wonder in what exact circumstances you heard that ''ecco'', hmmm...

For Ace Attorney things, it's used in place of the "TAKE THAT!" bubble

49 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I'm going on a limb here and say you were thinking about this instead?

i'm not gonna lie here... i totally did. and the thought of combining a oreo with this is the worst though i ever had so we should probably all just forget about it. already enough that a certain, orange somebody actually wants to try that stuff with me.
p.s. you get the gasmasks, i buy the fish...

• Like 2

I made.my bed up with brand new everything. Brand new bottom sheet, brand new pillows, brand new duvet cover (it all came as a set) and I just got into bed. Oh my. I feel like I'm lying on a heaven cloud.

Sometimes when I'm lying in bed and super comfy I like to close my eyes and imagine I'm lying on a heaven cloud and floating carefree through the sky. It's a relaxing thought. 

• Like 2

On 8/20/2016 at 7:07 PM, DrGravitas said:

I wouldn't have guessed it, but somehow the work really well together! The filling is a bit more creme-y and less gel-y than the candy Swedish fish, but they nailed the taste.

20160820_185011.jpg

Never seen these. They look kinda radioactive. I hope nobody makes a dirty bomb with 'em!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

jesus-loves-you_o_1169011.jpg

In Mexico it also means Jesus invites you to his daughter's quinceañera, brings you to barbecues with Bud Light and smokes weed with you. It means the same thing in Texas, too.

Jesus is my homie and our pitbulls have the same name.

I'm from south Texas.

• Like 1

Just now, Hux said:

In Mexico it also means Jesus invites you to his daughter's quinceañera, brings you to barbecues with Bud Light and smokes weed with you. It means the same thing in Texas, too.

I'm from south Texas.

Northeast Texas is an entirely different world

If you say Jesus loves you, that means you get dragged to church

4 hours ago, Hux said:

I'm from south Texas.

How South?

3 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

I'm from about an hour and a half West of San Antonio. That's only two hours apart. Only now I'm considerably Wester.

Northwest? Like around Junction or Kerrville? I lived in that area for a while before moving to Ohio.

(mods may want to move this to the location thread)

• Like 1

I've been waiting for the protein powder I ordered to come in the mail. I already had this strawberry flavoured one I got in ASDA and I've been living off that since I started working out again. I knew already that it was pretty tragic. Not TERRIBLE, just I was pretty sick of it. I hated the little bits in it too, but I didn't know if that was typical of a protein shake or if it was just because it was strawberry dessert flavoured.

So my new one arrived today and HOLY SHIT. Just in powder form it looked better, it looked finer and smoother. It smelled glorious just on opening the bag, and oh my god, the texture is a million times better. This one is so smooth and the other one was really stodgy and the texture was really weird. It's SO CREAMY too.

Needless to say I'll definitely be buying more of this brand in the future.

I'm starting to be able to feel again, which is lovely. The only downside is that means I feel fear for the first time in forever, and I have night terrors every night I bet.

Also I love Wyvern, we have a third person living with us now and I'm to.... selfish to let her have control? Wyvern has been keeping her good company in the meantime and keeping her spirits up despite me just being kind of distant. Also Bittercup is a total flirty happy femdom who loves bondage which is awesome, wyvern is a dom who uses hypnosis, and I am a subby dom who uses hypnosis too!

So signifigant progress.

<3

• Like 2