Things that you love! v2

Sar

When you can first of all afford to go to the dentist, and then, even have enough extra for nitrous oxide. Makes it a lot more fun, as such things go...also, this dentist lets you play your own music on ear-buds, which sounds really weird on that stuff, so you really forget what's going on and are just kind of floating there.

• Like 1

Alduin is dead, the Dank Bruhtherhood is gone, Jarl Ulfric runs Skyrim, and I guess I'll either fuck up some vampires or kill that nerdy-ass Dragon Born Miraak next. Also, I'd totally fuck Mephala or bara daddy Malacath.

Talos ain't got shit on me.

I Fus Roh Dah'd Lydia's annoying ass off the Throat of the World. Bitch shoulda stopped complaining about carrying my shit.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2016 at 10:10 PM, Victor-933 said:

If it goose-steps like a leftist and consistently advocates for violating the human rights of its political opponents like a leftist......

Once again, assuming I'm a far leftist. Everything you've said, every way you've acted from what I can see, has been pretty mainstream conservative. Including assuming that anyone that disagrees with you must be on the far other side of the spectrum. I think it's dumb when I hear conservative pundits do it, I think it's dumb when you do it.

apparently Robert Finicum, the only person to die (and who was reaching in his pocket, not brandishing a gun) is a government employee.

Don't stick your hands in your pocket when cops are trying to get you to surrender. Everyone knows this. You don't just walk at the police when they have their guns trained on you and stick a hand in a pocket and pull shit out without expecting that they'll think it's a gun and shoot you. Especially if you've made comments in the past about killing cops. This is common sense.

But since it seems you support anti-government far right militias and the idea of violent overthrow of "the man" I assume you probably think he was completely innocent and those gosh darn evil cops murdered him. If that's the case, who's acting like BLM in hating cops?

You're the one over here hoping the Air Force starts dropping fucking drone-fired Hellfires on people who believe the wrong things.

Once again, making stupid assumptions without bothering to understand the intent of what I've said.

If the Bundys or like-minded people attempt to use violence to overthrow the government I would expect the government to meet them with force if necessary. I am not saying I want to blow people up for believing something different. I say that I'd expect the government to react if they tried armed revolution. And you're right I'd celebrate if they tried that, because I don't want their far-right fundie revolution.

But you still continue to make assumptions and put words into my mouth and it's cute, and stupid.

• Like 1

@Crazy Lee and @Victor-933, can you please take your political "discussion" somewhere else, like maybe private chat? This thread is supposed to be positive, a place where people can rave about nice things and not argue about how certain groups of people are all violent or some stupid shit like that.

Anyway, back on topic. The new Avenged Sevenfold album is pretty sweet.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

@Crazy Lee and @Victor-933, can you please take your political "discussion" somewhere else, like maybe private chat? This thread is supposed to be positive, a place where people can rave about nice things and not argue about how certain groups of people are all violent or some stupid shit like that.

Anyway, back on topic. The new Avenged Sevenfold album is pretty sweet.

qu55n.jpg

I love how they've been told many times to not do this, but nothing happens.

• Like 2

All right. I'm gonna shut up now. Seems the argument would go nowhere, and if we want to continue it it would probably be better in a new thread, but I don't even want to go further.

Seems that other person has had a bad opinion on me for a while based on political biases, assumptions, and generalizations, so I doubt this will be the end of it.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

All right. I'm gonna shut up now. Seems the argument would go nowhere, and if we want to continue it it would probably be better in a new thread, but I don't even want to go further.

Seems that other person has had a bad opinion on me for a while based on political biases, assumptions, and generalizations, so I doubt this will be the end of it.

Just remember that your personal conflicts are not the site's.

Those things aren't better left "to a new thread."
They're better left in PMs or off the site, entirely.

• Like 3

I really love all the furry fun I had this weekend, talking and RPing with this foxy friend of mine. It's been so long since I've had somebody that writes this well, and who seems to so intuitively 'click' with my interests, but also throws in exciting and often humorous plot twists. It's been months now, and we always are just as eager to chat, and carry on with our adventures, with me variously as a skunk, sometimes transformed into the fierce and frisky-pawed Fossa!

So I love that I've been better able to leave negativity behind, and focus on the parts of the fandom that bring me joy, and connection. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Moogle said:

Discount chocolates & candy! ;)

Cha-ching~

Sugar hangover comes only after the major celebration days when sweet stuff is cheap and retails across the country are desperately trying to sell their "seasonal specials"

• Like 1

There's a disoriented wasp, probably from the cold, crawling helplessly around/towards one of my coworker's desk. I made mention of it and the exchange we had was part endearing, part comical, with him shifting himself about in his chair. He's allergic to their stings and wishes it'd go away, but can't bring himself to simply crush the poor defenseless thing xD

11 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

How often the phrase "The customer is always right" shows up as a component of incorrect answers on these corporate training quizzes.

Whoever came up with the phrase "The customer is always right" needs to get punched in the mouth. 

• Like 9

I just got a call - I've an' interview on Friday for a job...

RAHHH HUZZAH~! Been flippin' out of work for years, golly gosh. Shaky hands, nervous and the lot, but I'm thrilled.. absolutely blessed! I CANNOT fork this up, nope. No emoticon can sum up my emotions right now, and I use those like constantly.

Excitement

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Whoever came up with the phrase "The customer is always right" needs to get punched in the mouth. 

2 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

How often the phrase "The customer is always right" shows up as a component of incorrect answers on these corporate training quizzes.

Luckily, that's mostly US thing where you, as an employee is seen as someone who makes their living off customers, not their bosses/superiors

32 minutes ago, Moogle said:

I just got a call - I've an' interview on Friday for a job...

RAHHH HUZZAH~! Been flippin' out of work for years, golly gosh. Shaky hands, nervous and the lot, but I'm thrilled.. absolutely blessed! I CANNOT fork this up, nope. No emoticon can sum up my emotions right now, and I use those like constantly.

Excitement

I believe in you, Moogle. Give them your best c:

• Like 3

On 11/2/2016 at 4:03 PM, DrGravitas said:

The people choose "no the customer is not right?"

Hmm. I'd love to have a rather long discussion with either the people who made those stupid tests or the people looking to hire me. It would mean I would never be hired but boy it would be good.

"The customer is always right? That's one of those trick questions like all the trick questions you have on these tests? Let's see. I am going to assume you want me to answer 'Yes, the customer is always right'. That's the way you want me to answer, you expect me to answer. That's the 'correct' answer. But is the customer always right? Of course they're not fucking always right. If a customer comes in whining and bitching because the wind is blowing in the the wrong direction and they have a dildo stuffed up their ass, and wants an item for free because they didn't get the ass-kissing service their narcissistic asses wanted, no they're not right. They can't have free shit or special treatment just because they're whiny. Now, of course I think any sane person would realize that anyone running a business would want to make sure the customer was treated well. You have to put on a smile and treat the customers well even if they're being bitchy. Of course. I understand that I should be treating the customer well and trying my best to please them. But throwing in some sort of trick question when both I, and I assume you because you guys seem like smart people, understand that there are plenty of times when customers are wrong, is silly."

Or something to that effect. Either they'd hire me for being bluntly honest or they'd never respond to me ever again.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

The people choose "no the customer is not right?"

Hmm. I'd love to have a rather long discussion with either the people who made those stupid tests or the people looking to hire me. It would mean I would never be hired but boy it would be good.

"The customer is always right? That's one of those trick questions like all the trick questions you have on these tests? Let's see. I am going to assume you want me to answer 'Yes, the customer is always right'. That's the way you want me to answer, you expect me to answer. That's the 'correct' answer. But is the customer always right? Of course they're not fucking always right. If a customer comes in whining and bitching because the wind is blowing in the the wrong direction and they have a dildo stuffed up their ass, and wants an item for free because they didn't get the ass-kissing service their narcissistic asses wanted, no they're not right. They can't have free shit or special treatment just because they're whiny. Now, of course I think any sane person would realize that anyone running a business would want to make sure the customer was treated well. You have to put on a smile and treat the customers well even if they're being bitchy. Of course. I understand that I should be treating the customer well and trying my best to please them. But throwing in some sort of trick question when both I, and I assume you because you guys seem like smart people, understand that there are plenty of times when customers are wrong, is silly."

Or something to that effect. Either they'd hire me for being bluntly honest or they'd never respond to me ever again.

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

• Like 1