Things that you love! v2

Sar

James May's segment on the GT40 in the latest episode of Grand Tour is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend checking it out if you like learning about automotive racing history and companies spending millions of dollars to get back at an angry Italian.

14 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Steam winter sale's been going on, and the deals are looking pretty good this time around. I'll have to be careful and only get stuff I'll actually play.

Naamloos-1.png

The sales are pretty good this time around, at least better than this year's Summer sale, but I still miss the old format with the daily sales, flash deals, and community choice sales...

ArmA's 'Wasteland' mode. It's so much fun, especially in ArmA 2 when you can just destroy all your enemies in tanks and harriers.

I've also been playing a lot of DayZ lately. The standalone game is pretty average, but the mod versions of ArmA 2 and 3 are a lot better.

21 hours ago, Osrik said:

Naamloos-1.png

The sales are pretty good this time around, at least better than this year's Summer sale, but I still miss the old format with the daily sales, flash deals, and community choice sales...

Gaben be like

"You cannot resist. Just succumb, you know you want to" as he waves his golden clock in front of your face, decorated with sale stickers, in an attempt to hypnotize you

• Like 2

So I think I may no longer be living half my nights in heartpounding fear and be having to check doors 10x + a night.

Yay for realizing that I'm actually somewhat safe where I live and I don't need to live in constant paranoia because heart attacks.

Maybe next time construction happens it won't trigger my ptsd and drive up a wall....... hopefully

• Like 3

People being amazed by things I find mundane,
like sloppily speedrunning Mario 2 and 3.

I talk to nerds so often that I forget that people do not normally watch the shit out of TASes or beat old ass games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vae said:

People being amazed by things I find mundane,
like sloppily speedrunning Mario 2 and 3.

I talk to nerds so often that I forget that people do not normally watch the shit out of TASes or beat old ass games.

Pretty sure watching TASes, speedruns, and glitches is the majority of my life.

I want to start doing all that myself one day, but I'm never disciplined enough to.