Things that you love! v2

Sar

42 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

John Wick Chapter 2 is an amazing sequel to an amazing film. I highly recommend it with its well crafted and fluid action sequences and expansion of the crime world explored in the original.

I really, really enjoyed the first one and I'm looking forward to when I can watch that one.

A relationship where its a true companionship.......free to be explored than far more than just kisses and what this world calls "boyfriend and girlfriend" type relationships. To call it that would vastly miss the point of how the heart feels more than just complete in it..........my heart feels even more than made whole.....filled with a joy that my analytical self would not dare to define by such small words.

Honestly I felt like there where other instances of much of the same thing in friendships however this time is something all together more unique. And yes of course I relish this is Valentines day but......nice as it is I'd rather not have a holiday push me to love insincerely in some way.

I'll just love the same way as I've discovered it best made............in sincerity, openness, joy, and trust beyond borders ;)

• Like 3

I love a good Humble Bundle. There is a bundle running until the end of the week, the Freedom Bundle, where $30 gets you a lot of indie games and e-books. 100% of the proceeds go to charity, with the organizations of choice being the ACLU, Doctors Without Borders, and another organization that focuses on providing clean drinking water to those without access to clean water. You should go check it out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I love a good Humble Bundle. There is a bundle running until the end of the week, the Freedom Bundle, where $30 gets you a lot of indie games and e-books. 100% of the proceeds go to charity, with the organizations of choice being the ACLU, Doctors Without Borders, and another organization that focuses on providing clean drinking water to those without access to clean water. You should go check it out.

There's Overgrowth game as part of this bundle and it is centered around anthromorphic animals that fight. Just mentioning this because... You know, furries

• Like 2

Today I went to Monster Jam. It was lots of fun. Scooby Doo lost a wheel though.

C4_yZlOWYAISLKy.jpg

Grave Digger also sustained heavy damage from rolling twice and NEA had steering issues, bringing the casualty rate to 3 trucks. The other 5 survived though. What a fun and loud evening.

C4_yXU1WcAAsqTo.jpg

• Like 2

I feel like I've unlocked one of the grand secrets of the universe. I will never be ill again.

Alright, listen up. This is important, because science proved it and it actually works
If you feel a cold coming on, get yourself some orange juice and drink it by the litre. Yesterday I had 11 portions worth of oranges

The Vitamin C is like a group of mean bodyguards who will beat the shit out your illness before it grabs you by the throat

Have faith, my friends

57 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

I feel like I've unlocked one of the grand secrets of the universe. I will never be ill again.

Alright, listen up. This is important, because science proved it and it actually works
If you feel a cold coming on, get yourself some orange juice and drink it by the litre. Yesterday I had 11 portions worth of oranges

The Vitamin C is like a group of mean bodyguards who will beat the shit out your illness before it grabs you by the throat

Have faith, my friends

2 late tho it caught me by surprise and i'm out of juice :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrDingo said:

Have faith, my friends

This is not a very well established idea and it could be wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C_and_the_common_cold

The origin of the idea is a terribly sad story, actually. The famous chemist Linus Pauling went mad, began to believe huge doses of vitamins would cure all human illnesses and suggested vitamin supplements should be used to cure cancers. He later died of prostate cancer.

1 hour ago, DrDingo said:

Have faith, my friends

I eat oranges everyday and have a small ward of orphans tasked with praying for me in shifts, 24/7. Bullets cannot stop me, I am invincible.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

This is not a very well established idea and it could be wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C_and_the_common_cold

The origin of the idea is a terribly sad story, actually. The famous chemist Linus Pauling went mad, began to believe huge doses of vitamins would cure all human illnesses and suggested vitamin supplements should be used to cure cancers. He later died of prostate cancer.

ssssshhh
If it's a placebo, it's working (;

I feel better than I probably otherwise would've felt
But you're right- I'm not cured. Just feeling good about myself because I hardly feel any symptoms unless I really focus on them
Or maybe it's because I'm drinking less of this suspicious yucky tap water

Suspicions aside, I feel like a normal human and that's fantastic

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

ssssshhh
If it's a placebo, it's working (;

You know what else works? Giving large quantities of money to bats. I've done an in-depth study and I've discovered something amazing - none of the people who've given large quantities of money to bats have ever been knocked down and killed by a rampaging walrus!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

This very accurate description of me trying to do life ft. @GarthTheWereWolf killing me

He appeared to be sitting there and drinking coffee/tea/something hot, when you came up and knocked it out of his hand and onto his nice buttoned up shirt.

If anything, he has the right to slice you in half with his claws if you interrupt his calm drinking time.

15 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Have faith, my friends

Yea, until you poison yourself with excess vitamin C. I'm not sure if there's too much you can take and what it can do to you, but I'm sure it's not good.

Vernor's Ginger Ale. In Michigan, I could get this everywhere, down here, they sell it with the 'specialty' sodas, and charge more. But it reminds me of growing up, and it makes a great float, with vanilla ice cream. And in the Detroit area, I recall buying Vernor's flavor ice cream, I think at Sanders Ice Cream Counters.

8 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Yea, until you poison yourself with excess vitamin C. I'm not sure if there's too much you can take and what it can do to you, but I'm sure it's not good.

Vitamin C is water soluble so there's little danger of overdosing on it. You'll just pee out the excess and have a bit of a sour stomach. At most you might get a kidney stone from it, but that would require taking it in large quantities over a prolonged period of time.