Things that you love! v2

Sar

Rediscovering old comic books I have lying around. Like there was this old miniseries where Batman was captured and tortured by a cult that ends up taking over Gotham. So Batman escapes and returns with a weaponized monster truck and pushes through to reclaim Gotham.

I love how amazingly upset tumblr/SJW got over a recent episode of My Little Pony.

Why? Did it involve white straight cis males?

OT: I love Megadeth. They will always be musically superior to Metallica. I am also hyped about the new album.

Edited by LazerMaster5

Why? Did it involve white straight cis males?

Basically, big male apple-horse wore a dress to compete in an event with little sister apple-horse, thinking that only female horses were allowed to compete.

Somehow, this was a horrible crime against transsexuals everywhere, showing that tumblr doesn't know the difference between transsexuality and crossdressing.

Like, fuck...

I did a naughty thing today and went back home at lunch break and slept it off, missing the last 2 lectures of the day. I got home at 1:30 and intended to nap until 3:30 so I set my alarm and everything, but overslept anyway until 4:30. Then my roommates came back from the end of the lectures at this time.

I could hear what they were saying through the walls, and one of them said "also, has anyone seen Alex today?"

I mean... that sounds like nothing, but... it's nice to feel that people care about where I am, and that I'm memorable enough to them to be asked about. I never thought I'd ever have people asking about me. Seriously, they'll never know how much that meant to me.

Also. I made a joke today and everyone thought it was funny. They must be rubbing off on me ^.^ Maybe in 4 years time I'll be almost like a normal person.

Edited by Alexxx-Returns
  • Like 2

Basically, big male apple-horse wore a dress to compete in an event with little sister apple-horse, thinking that only female horses were allowed to compete.

Somehow, this was a horrible crime against transsexuals everywhere, showing that tumblr doesn't know the difference between transsexuality and crossdressing.

Wow. Sounds like a silly concept for a cartoon. Tumblr needs to calm its proverbial tits.

So I have two things that are making me feel pretty happy right now.

First off, I've been dieting for the last 3 weeks. Not been fun, but I've got my eyes on the prize, so I'm well motivated. I felt like I wasn't making progess since I still saw the same fat, lumpy ass in the mirror, but this weekend I went back home to see my family and I decided to compare how well my orange jeans fit me compared to just before I left. Before I left for uni, they were seam-poppingly tight on me. So tight, I could barely sit down in them. And this weekend? Not exactly LOOSE, but... definitely WAY more comfortable to wear! I honestly know I'm losing weight and it makes me so happy!

And what's more, I spoke to Mum about it and she's happy to not shove junk food down my throat this weekend and she's letting me watch the calories all I want. I KNOW i can do this!

The other thing that I love is that I had a contact lens appointment today and the lady teaching me said I was gonna be a natural ^.^ I got along so well with them, I can't wait until I can wear them again instead of my glasses (I gotta build up wearing them, so it's glasses for the rest of the day now). It's amazing to be able to see clearly all the close-up shit without wearing glasses!

• Like 1

I said it before, and I'll say it again. I LOOOOOVE having pierced nipples. I wake up every morning, look down and think "yes, it wasn't all just a dream!" Almost 4 months on and it's gonna be an amazing journey.

I do need to stop showing them off when I get drunk though.

I don't believe you.