Things that you love! v2

Sar

Fur love the feeling when ewe wake up, and instead of lounging around in bed, ewe're just full of energy and leap head first into the uncaring void of reality despite full knowledge that entropy will render owl human endeavour ultimately futile

Fur finally went to a doc in a box urgent care place for this sinus infection, and the place was really amxazing...fast, cozy, even had a fireplace. Now Fur have anbiotics so Fur'll be able to breathe again, Fur hate losing my sense of smell and having a diminished sense of taste. So it was nice not having to spend owl day in waiting room.

4 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

I've been hearing spring peepers! Spring is here to stay!!!

that is one of the best sounds in my ears ever

also, rain.  i LOVE rain.  idk how to even explain it but sometimes it feels like rain is the only thing that makes me feel calm and happy.  best of all when there's rumbling thunder, but not enough storm to be any danger.  even if i don't get to go outside, just hearing the rain is instant mood improvement.  and even when it's not actually raining, if it looks/feels/smells like rain, where the sky is kinda grey (if it's daytime, which is rare for me) and the air gets kinda misty and you can smell the water on the air and the sea from way far off, holy hell.  it makes me a happy reptile and i wish i could just lay outside in a patch of moss and let it rain all over me.  i don't care if it's light drizzle or heavy downpour, any time it's raining my first instinct is to go outside so i don't miss it.  and when i can't do that, i want to listen to it.  which is why, when it's not raining, i have a rain sound generator playing on the computer.  i just wish i could get one of those noisemaker things so i don't have to turn the rain off whenever i shut the computer down.

other than him trash talking one of the other furs I hang out with for wearing ears and a tail >I actually kind of have to agree with him, it did look pretty bad...< and said a few things that implied he doesn't really like us as a whole and calling him a furfag , i don't really have a clue. im just taking a guess, he took quite the interest in my dog paw drawing on my jacket and he has asked me a few questions about what i do in my freetime. He might be one, he might not. i just find it pretty funny that he seems to know about it and have a problem with it but wont ask and still chats with me every now and then.

3 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Nobody makes fun of furries more than furries themselves.

"Did you hear about furries? They're so icky and gross. I would definitely never want to meet any furries in fursuits!
Let's keep talking more about furries, guys; I hear some of them go to conventions.''

~Secret furry trying to find other furries without admitting he is also degenerate furry filth.

• Like 5

Watching skilled workers ply their craft.

House across the street hired a Mexican tree crew to cut down a huge oak (easily 30 feet tall) in their front yard. Crew of five guys showed up at 5pm yesterday, and by the time they left at 7pm about 70% of the tree was cut down and loaded on a trailer; today they showed up again at 5, and brought a stump grinder this time.

They had one guy in the tree itself, climbing on shit and tying ropes onto limbs and then sawing them loose so the other crew members can lower them to the ground, while two other guys were manhandling pieces onto the trailer and cutting them up more. They're slinging ropes everywhere and climbing on all kinds of shit and the whole thing looks like one giant OSHA violation but god damn do they do good work, and they do it fast.

• Like 3

I love thunderstorms. They're nature's light show, with earth-shaking sound effects. Although I hate when wind causes damage, and the possibility of being struck by lightning keeps me inside, I otherwise enjoy the spectacle.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Revates said:

I love democracy... I love the republic... and by this I really love star wars. I dunno, I've had a resurgence in my interest in it.

The idea of starwars that exists in my head, and the ambience around it, is always better than the films actually are. :C

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Revates said:

I love democracy... I love the republic... and by this I really love star wars. I dunno, I've had a resurgence in my interest in it.

This mod position is just a stepping stone to becoming the Galactic Senate
I can see it now

'So this is how liberty dies.. with a gay blue dog and thunderous applause'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saxon said:

The idea of starwars that exists in my head, and the ambience around it, is always better than the films actually are. :C

That's something I've always found. The only thing that ever keeps me interested is the legends stuff that's no longer even canon... :/

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

This mod position is just a stepping stone to becoming the Galactic Senate
I can see it now

'So this is how liberty dies.. with a gay blue dog and thunderous applause'

This is just the beginning, this is episode one, I have my position. I just need to accuse the others of being unable to stand up to the bureaucrats and assume the role of supreme chancellor. Who will be the jar jar binks to my emergency powers?

• Like 1

Like how pigs have long dreamt of flying, I dreamt of running 5km in under 18 minutes 
Today I did it. In 17:40

Just over a year ago it took me nearly 22 minutes. Shit pays off if you commit to it and I feel great

• Like 3