Things that you love! v2

Sar

That delightful moment when you see your stuff packed in the boxes, ready to move out before the inevitable stress coming from living alone and having to deal with all responsibilities of adulthood 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I took a gamble on getting some white chocolate flavoured protein powder. I say that because white chocolate can be really hit and miss when it comes to drinks. I got a hot chocolate in that flavour that's just disgusting.

Oh my god is it good.

When white chocolate is it, it tends to be realllllly good. At least to me

34 minutes ago, U-235 said:

I love nuclear reactors and anything involving radiation. For instance the reactor picture below. It's a heavy water moderated reactor formally used for production of weapons grade plutonium.

r-reactor-process-room.jpg

I find it interesting how certain places and objects within them can stay radioactive for a number of years after a disaster.

4 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

I find it interesting how certain places and objects within them can stay radioactive for a number of years after a disaster.

Even if there isn't a disaster, parts of it will stay radioactive just because of neutron activation.

3 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

mary.jpg.edc6a7291785085cb3804e838d328444.jpg

Yes, Chaos. My mouse doubles as a phone. 

Your condescending picture implies that was obvious, I too would have been clueless, and even moreso because I would have never put two and two together and realized it was a phone mouse.

...it's an interesting combination, though. Makes me wonder what other mouse combinations there are (inb4 mouse vape idk)

Just now, Vallium said:

Goddammit IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A MOUSE WITH NUMBER BUTTONS I DONT GET IT APPARENTLY IM A DUMBASS

That's...exactly what it is. That's all it is. A premium mouse, with a lot of buttons, for extended functionality mainly for keyboard intensive games.

1 minute ago, Tsuujou said:

That's...exactly what it is. That's all it is. A premium mouse, with a lot of buttons, for extended functionality mainly for keyboard intensive games.

Welp, apparently I can't understand sarcasm

thx for that

d621a20ccbe877c5a983e4df350dd3c5--sponge

Launched up Skyrim again, it's more beautiful than I remembered. Glad I left it in ready to play condition for moments like this (I heavily mod Skyrim and there's a high chance your game will crash/break if you don't mod it correctly) 

5 hours ago, Snagged said:

Launched up Skyrim again, it's more beautiful than I remembered. Glad I left it in ready to play condition for moments like this (I heavily mod Skyrim and there's a high chance your game will crash/break if you don't mod it correctly) 

ftfy

On 29/07/2017 at 6:22 AM, DrDingo said:

The Emoji Movie is now the second worst rated film on all of IMDB

That makes me kinda happy

What makes me hate that movie most of all is that people are paying to go watch it because it's bad. IT ONLY FUELS THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That movie needs to burn.

In other news, I love work, I got to zoom around for most of the day in a bobcat spreading around wood chippings and also chipping stuff!

• Like 3

I love Spot and he loves me back :3

If you remember my previous posts, Spot used to be called Andora... One of the keepers messed up and told me he's female >__>

And before you say it...
Yes. I don't have much hair left. I have accepted that I will be bald by the time I'm 30, don't make this harder for me than it already is :'C