Things that you love! v2

Sar

Off-topic, but you'd be surprised how many people have pierced nipples. What's more funny is the majority of them are regular shmoe looking people.

Yeah that's incredibly true. If you search them on Tumblr you get a ton of results. And that's ONLY the people who exist online, who have decided to show them off publicly. That's the smallest fraction of people ever.

I can't believe I waited 6 years to get them re-done. They're my favourite thing ever.

Edited by Alexxx-Returns

Killing those spiders that clog up your car. So much pleasure.

Killing spiders in general, since it's always black widows around here that get themselves in the most obnoxious places.

I'm going to come right out and say that I've killed black widows with bludgeoning objects while this music played loudly:

Edited by Clove Darkwave

Welcome to alcoholism? Judging from the sum total of your posts, you should probably see someone about that.

I have a lot of experience dealing with alcoholics and alcoholism, my brother is even an AA counselor. Don't worry I'm not there, yet.

I had this weird ass banana and oat bar for breakfast. I was expecting it to taste like cardboard like the date bread version I had a few months back,  but it was actually quite nice. As long as you can get past the medicinal sort of taste. Not the sort of thing I'd just chow down on if I was hungry, but definitely a good diet breakfast.

Now if only I didn't have a coffee loaded with milk and sugar, but I need that shit today, I've got to catch the 7AM bus and start lectures at 8.

I had this weird ass banana and oat bar for breakfast. I was expecting it to taste like cardboard like the date bread version I had a few months back,  but it was actually quite nice. As long as you can get past the medicinal sort of taste. Not the sort of thing I'd just chow down on if I was hungry, but definitely a good diet breakfast.

Now if only I didn't have a coffee loaded with milk and sugar, but I need that shit today, I've got to catch the 7AM bus and start lectures at 8.

Was the banana shaped like an L?

Made LIfe and everything else needed for Eagle except the project then got into partying and girls in high school.  I still backpack.

I love extra cheese and sauce on my pizza...... 

Yarra. I like Yarra. I shall stalk him. *stalks*

• Autumn for various reasons.
  • Having a penis <_<

I like Autumn cause I can wear cute stuff. It's sweater weather in the morning and then swim wear for the rest of the day.

Also having a penis is generally nice. I quite enjoy mine.

I love re-fried beans.

They are just the ultimate stomach filler. Like, 100 calories for a great big slab of this stuff which doesn't taste at all bad! It's healthy too.... isn't it? I had a couple of mini-wraps for dinner and I just stuffed them with re-fried beans, sprinkled a bit of cheese on it and some salad leaves, it was so damn tasty and filling, and probably not more than 450 calories for the whole thing, I dunno, that's probably me massively over-estimating too. I won't want to eat for the rest of the night now.

I love re-fried beans.

They are just the ultimate stomach filler. Like, 100 calories for a great big slab of this stuff which doesn't taste at all bad! It's healthy too.... isn't it? I had a couple of mini-wraps for dinner and I just stuffed them with re-fried beans, sprinkled a bit of cheese on it and some salad leaves, it was so damn tasty and filling, and probably not more than 450 calories for the whole thing, I dunno, that's probably me massively over-estimating too. I won't want to eat for the rest of the night now.

I'm pretty refried beans are the nutritional equivalent of lard, but delicious.