Things that you love! v2

Sar

Opened up my original PS1, found out it has the shitty KSM-AAM model laser in it, the one that wears out quickly. I took the laser assembly from the PSOne and switched the gray deck with the black one so it would fit into the molding where the disc goes. I love how simple it is to replace parts in older disc-based consoles.

This "I will Survive" Zootopia meme.

So some idiot goes ahead and does this multi-page Zootopia comic where Judy gets pregnant and wants and abortion, and Nick flips his shit, and it's pretty blatantly obvious that Nick is anti-abortion, and the creator of the comic is likely as well. But who cares about shitty ass political opinions expressed poorly in a badly done comic. The memes based on the comic make up for all of that and are just gold.

Probably my favorite one:

d53.jpg

I did not hit her, I did naaaaaahhhhttt. Oh hi Fenneck.

Oh, and this one.
zootopia-abortion-meme-tumblr-weigh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

5 years later and I finally get to go back to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. And, like every time, it was great. Main floor seating, $75 ticket for $55 secondhand. Biggest bitch was that where I was sitting I was crammed in between two large men and was squished like a sardine, so I had to literally sit on the edge of my seat to get shoulder room. Plus, I had to stare AROUND the heads of the people in front of me to be able to see the stage. Will probably get the actual arena "bleacher" seats on either side of the stage so I can see better. Also, $20 parking, which was the cheapest I could find, elsewhere was $25, 30, and $40 at the arena itself.

bridge.thumb.jpg.59597b1a60e65f7c22c677c834c5e0dc.jpggreen.thumb.jpg.a12e11dcd4d5d7f41caffc145bf500d4.jpg

flame1.thumb.jpg.6061a16c02f9d1117b8660243238edf9.jpgofortuna.thumb.jpg.096dd4d6a3ef510a2458f9be12d62ab5.jpg

sign.thumb.jpg.3708e0c0d8e321335b6e20d76d54ff49.jpg

This is the full show, not filmed by me, and not where I saw it, but the same show and setup. It's the best quality I can find. There are better quality but they are 2016 or earlier.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 8:30 PM, WileyWarWeasel said:

@Victor-933For some reason Wild Metal Country comes to mind when seeing that image, but surely that can't be it...

No, it's an item box in Phantasy Star Online. Item boxes are color coded by type: blue = armor, orange = weapon, green = consumable, and red = rare.

Rare items are.. well, rare. To the point that if you're online and you see that flash of red in the middle of a battle everyone stops fighting and runs after it.

...but half the time it's just a fucking photon drop or some other shit item.

9 hours ago, Victor-933 said:

No, it's an item box in Phantasy Star Online. Item boxes are color coded by type: blue = armor, orange = weapon, green = consumable, and red = rare.

Rare items are.. well, rare. To the point that if you're online and you see that flash of red in the middle of a battle everyone stops fighting and runs after it.

...but half the time it's just a fucking photon drop or some other shit item.

Sounds amusing to watch ;3

On 1/26/2018 at 11:17 PM, Tsuujou said:

Almost thought you were talking about this dude for a second.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43352073

But good riddance to Pharma bro. He acted so smug during the trial, basically ignoring his attorneys, mocking the judge, almost got found in contempt of court. If I was facing possible federal prison I wouldn't be sleeping at all, and yet he acted like it was no big deal. Welp, I hope he's just as smug when he goes in, and becomes the bitch of some hardened MS-13 drug lord or something. Then he'll come out a lot more humble and realizing that life sucks and is not a game. Or maybe he'll just be a man-child the rest of his life. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the positive side, I am really planning on getting some form of invertebrate as a pet soon (seeing as I have the resources to care for them with my reptiles and they are low maintenance creatures)

Going to a reptile expo today, can't guarantee they'll have all kinds of invertebrates as well but should be fun, nonetheless. If I pick up any, I'm planning on some of three types: A tarantula, and I will name her Mr. Fluffy. 2-3 Madagascar hissing roaches, which will be named after philosophers. Or a scorpion, undecided on name.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...